User Tag List

Page 369 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 367 368 369 370 371 379 419 469 869 1369 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Good morning fam.
    It's a CHILLY one out there! Stay warm.

Have a great day peeps.
    No it's damn cold haha.

2pm and it's -17 and -20 with windchill.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good cold afternoon folks! We have a "Special Weather Statement " in place which just means -asfar as I can tell- that if you think it's cold , snowy and blowing now - just wait a few hours-it's going to get WORSE! Mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha! Signed-Mother Nature!

Took Tootie to the vet this morning. They still couldn't get blood from her leg veins and so had to get it from her jugular. Poor mite! I just waited in the waiting room. We'll hear about the results tomorrow.

Went to Zehr's to get 5 things and wound up spending over $200 but we did need a lot. And who can exist through the Christmas "Brown Cow" with Cadbury's Flake Bar crushed on top cravings without 1/2 and 1/2 which happened to be on sale.

For all of you who follow my cooking adventures- I bought EGGS-that came directly from the chicken -did not pass go-did not get dehydrated -just placed carefully in egg cartons.

Well, when I had my disastrous trip to The 4 Points Sheraton in Niagara Falls - complete with fire alarm, I left in a hurry the next morning -forgetting my $200 deposit. They are now telling me it will take 6-8 weeks for the cheque to be returned as it has to go through the "proper channels"- which to me means -sitting in their bank account collecting interest for 6 weeks before they mail it to me. Sometimes I just don't have the energy to pursue it.

Tonight my BrotherR is going for dinner with his Kinsmen Club and then shopping for gifts for members of the KW Habitation Association which assists people with disabilities. They receive the "gifts from Santa" at their Christmas party. They have made up a "wish list" in advance. The Kinsmen are being housed by the Habitation Centre until their own building is finished at the back of the same property.

So I am ALONE for supper! And I can eat things like pork or back bacon-oh yeah -back bacon sandwiches with HP sauce on them ! Can hardly wait!

Maybe catching up on some pre-recorded TV shows is in order!

Got to get Christmas cards out if I am going to send them.

Well-almost time for Bond Vet (swoon!)

Take care!
    And hunker down with coziness in mind.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. We finally got our official first snow fall. So just finish helping my DH shovel the driveway and make a path in the back for Thor there is no walk for him because he refuses to wear any thing on his paws and I have no intention of carrying him home when he can't walk any more so maybe later when the side walks are clear. Its nasty out there so be careful on the road and if you are walking. Have a great Tuesday all.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning from a snowy downtown Toronto! Was out at 05h30 doing my shoveling, my neighbour's sidewalks, and my neighbour across the street. Laughing at all the cars who cannot drive. Only in Canada and in Toronto are drivers surprised by the first major snowfall! Mwahahahaha ... I laugh! (haters can now come out and hate ). Have a wonderful day all! Coffee is in hand and fireplace about to kick off! Cats awaiting the heat!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Oh boy...what a magical drive into work this morning! 401 Westbound was (is) basically shut down all lanes...three different jackknifed tractor trailers...2.5+ hours in for a usual 1:15 commute...

Ah well...i'm in now...and filling my face with coffee and Christmas baking strewn around the office!

Have a wonderful snowy day peeps, stay warm.
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

will soon be time to get the vehicle warming and cleaned off...at least I don't have to shovel the driveway...ty DS!!!
    My guys witnessed a tractor trailer bump into the back of a guy and the car he hit ended up driving off the road and down a ditch! They were driving home from work and were in the next lane over watching this nasty accident!
    I feel your pain @danger_dan Sip another cup of java to settle your nerves...safe drive home for you I hope.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Morning, I think people will be surprised around Christmas when I show up and I change my hair colour lol. Still trying to figure it out but either some kind of black purplish or burgundy colour. I also told a friend I want buy some clear nail polish which I have used in the past. They're like, nail polish? Yeah just cleat though, nothing crazy lol. Is that weird, hmm usually not what someone would expect me to do.
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and GoodBoy like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Not Jenny, but this is what greeted her outside this morning; needless to say she didn't venture into the back yard, and tried to turn around a few times to just head back inside. She peed just outside the door. I guess it's in her genes; her Mom doesn't like the snow, either.

Stay safe out there and have a lovely (in spite of the white crap) day!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Morning, I think people will be surprised around Christmas when I show up and I change my hair colour lol. Still trying to figure it out but either some kind of black purplish or burgundy colour. I also told a friend I want buy some clear nail polish which I have used in the past. They're like, nail polish? Yeah just cleat though, nothing crazy lol. Is that weird, hmm usually not what someone would expect me to do.
    If you had antlers physically attached for the festered season then THAT would be wierd! Otherwise ... rock-on!
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So read a newspaper article that the city of Toronto is now going to have inspectors going and rummaging through blue bins to make sure you are not recycling stuff that they cannot handle. Eventually fines levied. So what will be the result? People will just throw all into the garbage instead and how will that help reducing stuff going to the landfills? If they want to reduce landfill amounts why not force apartment dwellers to recycle instead! Another crock of sh*te. Do our damndest to recycle and already only put out ONE garbage bag a MONTH to 1.5 months of garbage and they want to start this. Fix the recycling system, do not force people to dump more into their garbage!

And on that note (la la laaaaaa!) have a superb day!
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Tue, Dec 12th, 2017 at 11:04 AM.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning my friends. I hope you have a good, and safe day.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Newfiescreech, cabmonk and GoodBoy like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Jake had a ball playing in the snow this morning. He's still wrapped up in towels drying off. The number and size of the snowballs everywhere is unbelievable. Well, at lease HE had fun.

This is Jake, and we ran into my dog walker, so she held him while I took this picture.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm feeling not too badly, at least for the past couple of days. Thank goodness on a number of levels.
    I'm going on my first outing tonight, and I was worried I wouldn't be able to go, I was feeling so miserable.
    But now, I getting excited.
    The concert is at the Sony Centre in downtown Toronto.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@22hicks glad you are doing much better and is looking foward to going out tonight be careful enjoy your concert. Drive carefully on the road Take care and get stronger

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Afternoon Kids, How are we all doing, doing ok here, busy, but doing, getting snowed in right this moment, but I am sure a lot in Ontario are going through the same sort of thing eh. Haven't got a lot to report, but just been busy with life and things...

Thread Information