User Tag List

Page 378 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 388 428 478 878 1378 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Morning everyone, hope everyone has a good cold day(currently -30 here) and all holiday preparations are coming along.

Thinking about how I pretty much like almost every food even foods that a lot of people say are disgusting lol. Anyway watching good mythical morning and how picky Link is, he keeps saying well it's just that I have a preference, I don't see how it affects other people when Rhett said it was annoying how picky Link was. I side with Rhett because with Link it's not just about preference. No matter if he's the one eating a food or not he'll still tell you he doesn't like it. They did a thing today where one crew member got cherry pie and even though Link wasn't eating the pie he still had to say I don't like cherries. He doesn't like tomatoes and can be out to dinner and someone else will say can I please get tomatoes on my burger, Link will just have to say I don't like tomatoes. Good thing it's not your burger than right? lol.
    22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning to everyone. Lots of snow and its nasty out there have a 9.30 appointment today for the Dentist I can canceled because its important was going to take public transit but my older DD will drive me she will need lots of patience. It was a 45 min bus ride one way but she is saying if I miss the bus I would be freezing so she won. @danger_dan Merry Christmas to you and your Lady. All the best for 2018 .Happy holidays everyone. @22hicks I am happy you are doing good. Your neighbour know you so if she says you are the heart and soul of the neighbourhood she is more than correct because for the past year since I happen upon this thread find you to be a very nice ,caring and compassionate lady and I can used many more words so don't sell your self short. Have a great day everyone
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning folks! Lots of "slushy" sounds coming from outside. Today is "Try to clean-up-the-dog" day. Poor little thing, she is all messy from the ear drops I have been putting in her ears and her coat isn't in the greatest of shape in the first shape. She looks like a real rag-a-muffin. Got to get her all gussied up to visit her Aunt Lynn and Cousin Jenny in Sudbury. That's right-we are headed off for a northern adventure just after New Years.

We are trying to find a second walker for my BrotherR so that we can keep one for outside escapades and not have to keep trying to clean off the wheels when he comes in on our light beige carpet. It's quite a production!

Tootie seems to love the snow-she jumps around like a youngster-which is very funny to watch.

Must slowly gather myself to tackle the day.

Sending my very best wishes to all my SC friends. Merry Christmas-Happy Holidays! Enjoy your celebrations whatever for they take!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Well, it's still snowing. At least we get 4 more minutes of daylight today.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Natalka, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!!

Time sure is flying towards Christmas, with lots of stuff still to do, but thankfully just minor ones.

Avon, I told Jennifur that you and Tootie are coming for a visit and well, you know quiet, complacent Jenny, she didn't make half the fuss I'm making about your visit!! Can't wait until you two get here and we can spoil you again!!

Everyone, have a wonderful day, if you have to be out there, be careful since others are not, and stay safe.

Happy day!!
    Natalka, 22hicks and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Morning everyone, hope everyone has a good cold day(currently -30 here) and all holiday preparations are coming along.

Thinking about how I pretty much like almost every food even foods that a lot of people say are disgusting lol. Anyway watching good mythical morning and how picky Link is, he keeps saying well it's just that I have a preference, I don't see how it affects other people when Rhett said it was annoying how picky Link was. I side with Rhett because with Link it's not just about preference. No matter if he's the one eating a food or not he'll still tell you he doesn't like it. They did a thing today where one crew member got cherry pie and even though Link wasn't eating the pie he still had to say I don't like cherries. He doesn't like tomatoes and can be out to dinner and someone else will say can I please get tomatoes on my burger, Link will just have to say I don't like tomatoes. Good thing it's not your burger than right? lol.
    ..Absolutely NO idea what you're talking about!!
    Sometimes I feel so .... not old, exactly ... out of the loop, maybe..
    22hicks and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

If anyone's thinking "pizza" in the rush of business these next few days, may I suggest...
    I continue to boycott PapaJohn's.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    ..Absolutely NO idea what you're talking about!!
    Sometimes I feel so .... not old, exactly ... out of the loop, maybe..
    @Lynn49
    I'm getting old too lol.
    The guy says he's picky but it's just a preference thing. Yet he has to tell people about it every time. Anytime someone says what they're eating he has to inform them he doesn't like it. You could be out with him and order a tomato salad and he'll just have to tell you how he doesn't like tomatoes. Good thing he isn't the one eating it then right lol.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Fri, Dec 22nd, 2017 at 04:37 PM.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Anyway my downstairs neighbour saw I ordered a pizza and asked if I could order one for him too lol and he will pay cash when it gets here. I ordered him the same special that comes with a 2L pop for $10.99. He said order what you ordered, and I was like well you probably don't want alfredo sauce on it so I'll order yours with tomato sauce.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well is it ever weird to see one's hometown in a movie on tv!! I had pvr'd the Christmas movie, by Hallmark no less, called "Christmas Encore" and it was filmed here in Sudbury! The restaurant the leading gal "works" in, is really Oscar's, where our DD and I have our lunches! The Grand Theatre was a movie theatre in its past, and holds the odd concert now, but the building to the right of it, is our dentist's office! So weird! The opening building where she "lives" is here, also, the Randolf Building, an old art-deco building downtown.
    Our DD's office at Nesbitt Burns is just kitty-corner from Oscar's, and she's watch out her window at all the activity going on, and the winter they created in the summer! She said it really did look realistic!

So, if you watch "Christmas Encore", think of me! hahaha!!

Natalka, 22hicks and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Well, Lynn, that's really neat! To bad you couldn't have been in it as an extra! They do a lot of filming in Cambridge not far from where Shirley lives. The Handmaid's Tale was largely filmed there and many scenes of Murdock Mysteries too. I could become a real "groupie" if I ever saw Yannick Bisson. Swoon! Older woman-Younger man-hmmmm😉.

Well, I'm getting excited about the trip too. I was trying to tidy Tootie up a bit today but her fur is so matted and full of gunk, that I had to stop after a while as I could see her discomfort. She was very cooperative, though. I am using a bit of spray-on, non-soap cleaner with aloe Vera that you don't have to rinse off. I also cut off some of her extensive eyebrows that were covering up her eyes. She does look somewhat better. By the time we arrive, she'll hate me for " torturing" her.

I took her to PetValu today to look at travel carriers. She was very engaged in sniffing all the smells and turned her attitude around since we had just been at the vets to pick up some more ear-ointment. She has some guck in one of her ears again.

The vet talked me into considering yet another dental surgeon who is board certified. He's afraid something may happen during the surgery which would be beyond the Mild may Vet's expertise. I am just so CONFUSED! I 'll sort it out next week.

So, tomorrow we are driving out to New Hamburg to perhaps buy another walker for my brother. That would keep the carpets cleaner and simplify the "homecoming " routine.

Well, the night bird is singing my song.

Will chat tomorrow. Enjoy these running around times.

Take care!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Natalka, 22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone . Lots to do so couldn't sleep thinking about every thing that had to be done. So up early will finish my tea and then get busy. Have a great day all

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

hello again lol, anyway I got all the ingredients to make this dessert to bring to my cousins place for Christmas eve. It looks crazy but also looks so good. It's supposed to have butter finger in it but I found some mini score bars to crumble in it instead. They said no gifts because I can't afford it but I wanted to do something and this was from a facebook post my aunt shared about a year ago.

https://spicysouthernkitchen.com/but...t-butter-lush/
    22hicks likes this.

Thread Information