User Tag List

Page 31 of 233 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Like Tree7609Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    I just looked at my new p.c optium number and it is a different number from the key tag one that is adjoined to it is that normal ???? just curious
    If you log on to pcoptimum.ca and then click cards you will see that there is actually two cards listed there. One would be the wallet one ant then one will be the key fob one
    Last edited by Thatdone; Sun, Feb 4th, 2018 at 03:43 PM.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I just looked at my new p.c optium number and it is a different number from the key tag one that is adjoined to it is that normal ???? just curious
    PCO is like PC+ was in that each way of getting points has a different number, so plastic card, key fob, app, etc., etc. all have individual numbers. They all deliver points to your account because they are linked to it.

Presumably, this was originally setup this way so that if you lost one piece, say your key fob, it could be deactivated without having to deactivate all the others, which would be necessary if they all had the same number.
    4sure5 and Pointsman like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

thank you arjon-for the reply that makes sense

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Went into shoppers to swap my card the new card show my balance on the receipt but I can see the points on line .it still said I have zero points. Is anyone else having this problem TIA
    barbis9 and Shwa Girl like this.

Princess of Paying Less katie333's Avatar
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Anyone else have this issue ...?

My husband and I have a joint World Elite Mastercard account that was (of course) formerly linked to our PC Plus account. These cards are the same account, not two different credit lines. I've linked up my Optimum, this MC and my old PC Plus account together, using my account number for the Mastercard because I was the primary borrower and my husband's is really a supplemental card. In fact, when I tried to enter my husband's MC account number (same account but they do have different numbers on each card), the PC Optimum website gave me an error message saying the account was already linked.

I loaded my PC Optimum offers and off we went to Real Canadian Superstore. My husband used his card and not only did it not recognize the communal points in the PC Optimum account, but it also didn't read any of the loaded offers including the 6K WUS $20 on Pepsi promo. We had planned to redeem and we couldn't, we wanted the offer and we didn't get it. I've sent in a points enquiry which I am sure they get to in about a week or so. My husband does most of our shopping with his card. I don't want to have to points enquiry every time he uses it.

Anyone else experience this?
    Kate

Have a question about cross border coupon shopping? PM me!
    Earn free GC and more with Swagbucks!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

yeah -got my new p.c optium card instore -she scanned it ,I had already combined my other 2 cards p.c and optium ,she told me to go home and register it ,but I didn't need to as when I put the number in it said this p.c optium is already in use,so maybe she was wrong
    -anyway got my 5,000 when I spent 40.00 and my milk 20 times the points
    Same here it said already linked . But I can’t see none of my points and see my offers for SDM
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Went into shoppers to swap my card the new card show my balance on the receipt but I can see the points on line .it still said I have zero points. Is anyone else having this problem TIA
    Yes. Also shows zero points when the cashier printed my receipt to show my previous points balance. Did an inquiry but it did not go through. Got a message ' sorry there was an error. can't process at this time'
    barbis9 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Yesterday I was finally able to transfer my Optimum points over to the new program. I’m glad that it worked because there aren’t any SDM stores in my community.

With the new PC Optimum program, do we earn points per dollar spent at stores like No Frills? Or just from personal points offers and special in store points offers?
    barbis9 likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    119 (100%)

For those of you who haven't switched over here are some pointers to make this a painless transition.

If you have SDM Optimum and PC Plus cards, go to shoppers to get your new PC Optimum card period. They will ask to scan your old card optimum. The SDM POS will ask a few questions. As a result, Your SDM points will be transferred to your brand new PC Optimum card. My SDM had boxes and boxes of the new cards. When you get home, use a desktop computer to create your new account on the PC Optimum website. When you created your new account, you will get a screen that asks if you got a new card, click yes and fill out the card number. At this point you should see your offers and converted points. You will have the option of adding more cards to your account. At this point find your PC Plus card and enter either the account info or card number. After completing that step you should have both your Optimum and PC Plus points merged into a PC Optimum card!

Both the Android and iPhone apps have been updated a couple of times since launching last week. Which is why I recommend using a desktop computer where you can merge your cards using the website.

I can't wait to see what offers I get this upcoming week!
    Dropbox Referral Link Here

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Yes. Also shows zero points when the cashier printed my receipt to show my previous points balance. Did an inquiry but it did not go through. Got a message ' sorry there was an error. can't process at this time'
    Thanks @Shaw Girl I can’t see my offers from shoppers also my account did not say my SDM and PC Plus are linked. Will give it a couple days and see what happen
    barbis9 and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

A cashier told me today that when the new offers come into play this week they will be based on our purchases in the past..
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by katie333 View Post
    Anyone else have this issue ...?

My husband and I have a joint World Elite Mastercard account that was (of course) formerly linked to our PC Plus account. These cards are the same account, not two different credit lines. I've linked up my Optimum, this MC and my old PC Plus account together, using my account number for the Mastercard because I was the primary borrower and my husband's is really a supplemental card. In fact, when I tried to enter my husband's MC account number (same account but they do have different numbers on each card), the PC Optimum website gave me an error message saying the account was already linked.

I loaded my PC Optimum offers and off we went to Real Canadian Superstore. My husband used his card and not only did it not recognize the communal points in the PC Optimum account, but it also didn't read any of the loaded offers including the 6K WUS $20 on Pepsi promo. We had planned to redeem and we couldn't, we wanted the offer and we didn't get it. I've sent in a points enquiry which I am sure they get to in about a week or so. My husband does most of our shopping with his card. I don't want to have to points enquiry every time he uses it.

Anyone else experience this?
    I think I understand the question so will try to answer based on my experience. I am the primary MC holder so my PCO is linked to my MasterCard I can't set DHs card for his PCO, even his MC is linked to my PCO. So how we get around it is he used his PCO card before using the MC to pay. So he gets the offers on his card and can still pay with the MC. Then when I have the good offers and he is shopping he used the pc mc just as I would to get the offers and pay. Doing this also meant we could both do the Pepsi offer this weekend.
    Silk likes this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Thanks @Shaw Girl I can’t see my offers from shoppers also my account did not say my SDM and PC Plus are linked. Will give it a couple days and see what happen
    you're welcome

about "give it a couple of days", this should not be & you should not have to wait

some people have no problems and are earning points
    some people are not able to earn points
    there should be equal access--> all who have used the points system in the past should be able to get on the system

4 days later???? this is ridiculous

HEY GALEN WESTON JR, YOU MADE $623,000,000 IN 2015. What do you have to say about this? Sorry?????

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Went to Shoppers today and was told their computers had crashed, The cashier said to come back in a couple of days as their computers were over loaded trying to change over to the new system and it should be sorted by then. I just used my old card and received points but sure hope this gets fixed soon.
    Tweets77, barbis9 and sweetmomma like this.

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

I went to Shoppers today to pick up my new card and was told that their computers had crashed. The cashier told me to come back in a few days. I said, ' Sure no problem. I guess as with any thing new their are always glitches " She thanked me for being so polite and understanding. Another customer earlier had been screaming at her she said. its not the cashiers fault. Good grief. Lol.
    Silk and Arjon like this.

Page 31 of 233 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread Information