User Tag List

Page 899 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 399 799 849 889 897 898 899 900 901 909 949 999 1399 ... LastLast
Results 13,471 to 13,485 of 23693
Like Tree139310Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks to @johnb56789 and @MillieH for posting about the uncle Bens rice on clearance at RCSS. The clearance rack was full with all different kinds. Since the coupon states 1per customer I had to do individual transaction Got 30 boxes and all was put into the food bin . Also Share some of my coupons with the all the cashiers that was working.So they can also get the Deal. I was walking so didn’t want to bring it home for my Easter Food Box Donation
    rayray, Angela273, barbis9 and 6 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got a great deal on a cruise for end of March. Celebrity... our favourite, balcony cabin, free drink package😀, free tips, $75 shipboard credit and.......free airfare!!! Was a 48 hour deal! Super excited as the airfare is $1350 US. Which would have made the trip out of our budget. Works out to be almost $1000 cheaper than when we went 3 years ago and we thought that was a good deal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Exciting! Where are you off to?

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Got a great deal on a cruise for end of March. Celebrity... our favourite, balcony cabin, free drink package, free tips, $75 shipboard credit and.......free airfare!!! Was a 48 hour deal! Super excited as the airfare is $1350 US. Which would have made the trip out of our budget. Works out to be almost $1000 cheaper than when we went 3 years ago and we thought that was a good deal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got a great deal on a cruise for end of March. Celebrity... our favourite, balcony cabin, free drink package, free tips, $75 shipboard credit and.......free airfare!!! Was a 48 hour deal! Super excited as the airfare is $1350 US. Which would have made the trip out of our budget. Works out to be almost $1000 cheaper than when we went 3 years ago and we thought that was a good deal!
    Yes I would love more details on this offer!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    Out of Fort Lauderdale to San Juan, st Thomas, st marten. Yes going to San Juan. Travel agent said that it is open for business. We don’t arrive until 3:30 pm so will just get around and walk around a bit do some shopping. St marten..the places we like to go to are open, beach, holland house for lunch and some shopping and st Thomas isn’t in too bad of shape I guess. Just happy to have some sun and to do our bit to help the local economies. We are on the silhouette. Beautiful ship!
    Thrifty mama: quite often you can get drink package and tips or ship credit. But I have never seen free airfare with celebrity. Only one travel agent was offering it...celebrity was selling for same price but no airfare. Made it really reasonable as flights right now are expensive. We had to pay in us $ but works out to $2800 Canadian. We paid $3800 3 years ago and thought that was pretty good...the last couple of years the same kind of package price was in the $5000 range so we stayed home so excited about this trip
    Natalka, Purdee, Tweets77 and 7 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    Out of Fort Lauderdale to San Juan, st Thomas, st marten. Yes going to San Juan. Travel agent said that it is open for business. We don’t arrive until 3:30 pm so will just get around and walk around a bit do some shopping. St marten..the places we like to go to are open, beach, holland house for lunch and some shopping and st Thomas isn’t in too bad of shape I guess. Just happy to have some sun and to do our bit to help the local economies. We are on the silhouette. Beautiful ship!
    Thrifty mama: quite often you can get drink package and tips or ship credit. But I have never seen free airfare with celebrity. Only one travel agent was offering it...celebrity was selling for same price but no airfare. Made it really reasonable as flights right now are expensive. We had to pay in us $ but works out to $2800 Canadian. We paid $3800 3 years ago and thought that was pretty good...the last couple of years the same kind of package price was in the $5000 range so we stayed home so excited about this trip
    barbis9, Shwa Girl and MillieH like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

@scouponer --sounds wonderful, esp the sun! Safe travels

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Scouponer -that sounds like a wonderful trip.
    Our last cruise was out of San Juan to those ports. I agree with you about Celebrity-love the food and the atmosphere. With flight included- that's a wonderful deal.

I have a cruise to Alaska planned in May. Going with a group of friends. Up and back to Vancouver. Will be staying with a friend a few nights before and after in Victoria. I have never been to Vancouver Island.

My deal of the week had to be Senior' s Day at Value Village. We shopped for sweaters which my friend magically transforms into gorgeous, fleece-lined-very warm mittens. She is making me a couple of pairs and then donating a couple of pairs to our silent auction at our Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper at our church.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Food Basics
    Selections tomato sauce ->no salt added, reg. $0.99, clearance $0.49
    expires in 2019
    put some in the in store Sally Ann donation bin

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Got a great deal on a cruise for end of March. Celebrity... our favourite, balcony cabin, free drink package😀, free tips, $75 shipboard credit and.......free airfare!!! Was a 48 hour deal! Super excited as the airfare is $1350 US. Which would have made the trip out of our budget. Works out to be almost $1000 cheaper than when we went 3 years ago and we thought that was a good deal!
    We should start a deals section for travel!!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Yes, that is a great deal, and nice destinations, too! I imagine that the islands that were hard hit want to get as much tourism in as possible...have a drink and lunch if you can on shore, it will help the economy. Sometimes I bring along some small toiletries or items and give to the islanders who are selling in the markets or working on the beaches. Everything would be appreciated this year. Have a wonderful holiday, lucky you!
    barbis9 and scouponer like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Which travel agent offered this special or is the promo over now? I really want to get away and that is an excellent deal. By the way San Juan is absolutely beautiful in case any one hasnt been before.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    barbis9 likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

there really has been slim pickins on the WM reduced produce rack ( the Morningside location ) for so long that I stopped bothering to check. ( They started placing VERY FEW items in the bags but still charging a buck so I thought....keep 'em! )
    Today however, I got 2 bags both nearly filled with yummy ripe but still firm bosc pears and anjou pears.
    Saved me spending on ridiculously overpriced gala's @ $1.47 a lb!

babies teach us acceptance

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Popped into VV this morning ... empty due to the snow ... walked out with 3 pair of jeans at $8 each ... all Tommy Bahama with orig tags on! Happy with that !

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by costybex View Post
    We should start a deals section for travel!!!
    Totally agree!!! Currently trying to find an all inclusive or great deal on cruise (never booked a cruise before) for departure of end of February / beginning of March.
    sweetmomma likes this.
    Offer extended until April 30, 2018! Sign up to become a new Tangerine client using my Orange Key 44140693S1, and you will earn yourself a free $50 deposit bonus. All you have to do is make a minimum deposit of $100 into your new tangerine account.
    Earn free yoga with yesiyoga.com http://launch.yesiyoga.com/ref/d1322049

Thread Information