User Tag List

Page 54 of 233 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Like Tree7609Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Seems like they didn't consider the conversion of past shopping habits onto the new system / card.

I was told in an email reply that it may take a few weeks for my offers to reflect my shopping habits, but I have a feeling it will be based on my shopping habits since the conversion. I don't do a lot of grocery shopping at any particular store and was getting great offers based on what I had been buying (using coupons/FPC's).
    Now I feel like I'm starting again from scratch.

Today I received more offers that are more of the generic type and definitely not based on my previous shopping habits.
    I hear you redhdlois ..my offers was same thing and i dont normally buy generic items very often ..so im thinking its going take while for pc system be normal again .
    Silk, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    I am beyond up set now with The PCO program was on hold for more than an hour to be told I will have to wait from someone from there Tech department to contact me to try and fix my issue when ask when another 7 days wait really can’t you not get better employes. Because of this issue whenever I used my card I can receive my points
    Hi flemeth..i know i phone them ..plus sent inquiry and reply came back had nothing do with what i ask them ..sent copy of my receipt and showing them how come i never received almost 10,000 points but tonight when i come home .. their getting another one from me ..dont give up sooner or later someone reply back ..with answer i ask for ..their having lot of troubles since combining pc and shoppers together .need more tech support help with over load of calls and emails ..
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexyphil View Post
    The exact same thing with me I always waited until the Thursday to save any offers and mine were all gone at 8:30pm, and last week we had 28 offers now this week we have 12.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Only received 12 all together for this week and last week i got 17 and nothing from shoppers at all ..i 🤔 there’s more going on with those offers then we knows about .why some get 30ish and then some only get 10ish offers not right if you ask me .
    Silk, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's the last day to buy $10 quaker, get 3000 pts, No Frills flyer. Can anyone confirm if I buy $10 and redeem points for it, will I still get the 3000 pts?

EDIT:

It worked! 21 boxes of granola bars, $1.97 each. Got 200 pts for every $1 spent (personal offer), and 3000 pts for every $10 spent. Also bought 8 raspberries (200 pts/$1 personal offer) and 2 blueberries and 2 blackberries, that were all on for $1 each.
    Redeemed 50000 pts, and earned 21 200 back Loving this honeymoon phase of the new PCO. I know some people have had kinks, but so far it's been fantastic for me.
    Last edited by nalaric; Thu, Feb 15th, 2018 at 06:09 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Seems like they didn't consider the conversion of past shopping habits onto the new system / card.

I was told in an email reply that it may take a few weeks for my offers to reflect my shopping habits, but I have a feeling it will be based on my shopping habits since the conversion. I don't do a lot of grocery shopping at any particular store and was getting great offers based on what I had been buying (using coupons/FPC's).

Today I received more offers that are more of the generic type and definitely not based on my previous shopping habits.
    fwiw, last week at this time, I posted that I'd gotten "32 offers, 25 of which were for items I'd purchased over the previous several months" so for me, and for last week, their 'system' definitely used data that reflected my pasts shopping habits, prior to the conversion.

Having said that, I can't explain the miserly 11 new offers I got today, only 6 of which I have ever bought under the old system.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Last week was actually great for me - the majority of my offers (I had 17) were items I buy fairly regularly.
    This week, I have 10 offers, and none of them reflect items I buy.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i have earned pretty much all my points at shoppers.. you would think i would get some shoppers based offers... nope.. last week and this week no shoppers specific offers... last week they were all generic as generic can get, nothing i have ever purchased before..and this week is nearly as bad.. 14 offers, no shoppers specific offer, only 2 of the offers i have ever purchased before (though could say they are fairly generic.. 200pts per $1 pepsi, and 400pts per $2 on PC cookies/crackers) where is my 20x milk? i have purchased milk at shoppers every week for well over a year and i have almost always had a 20x milk
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I usually drop $50 at SDM when I buy groceries and buy most of them there (including meat). Today I spent $10. No reasonable SDM offers to spend, no reason to spend, get it, Loblaws?

I'll just get the rest at Sobeys which is closer to me anyway and I can buy them in smaller transactions that are easier to carry
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I am no happy with any of the offers I got. I used to love the 600 points on raspberries today’s offer was 200 points for every $1.00 spent. Even my DH card only have I useful offer and that 200 for Every $1.00 on fresh poultry we both only got 4 offers each and before the merge it used to be like 14 and more

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    I am no happy with any of the offers I got. I used to love the 600 points on raspberries todayÂ’s offer was 200 points for every $1.00 spent. Even my DH card only have I useful offer and that 200 for Every $1.00 on fresh poultry we both only got 4 offers each and before the merge it used to be like 14 and more
    The topic of crummy offers seems to be pervasive on this thread lately, and I agree. I received fewer offers and they seem to be heavily geared towards PC products...oh and one for Epsom Salts! Epsom Salts? Really? I suspect that while they are merging and figuring this out they are simply promoting the products they want to sell...and maybe following the sales to see if people do indeed buy unwanted or un-needed products simply for the points. At the end of the day, this is a marketing tool to promote brand loyalty...to the store, the PC line, and the individual product. If someone can get cheap raspberries, but buy their big price, big mark up items like meat and diapers there...then all is good in their minds. And if you shop on a weekend and see the store teeming with customers, carts laden, and many of them don't even have the points card, it is understandable that their profit margins stem from many sources. I admit that the points alter my shopping habits to some extent, so will go with the flow and see what the new system brings. I am grateful for the over $1200 I have used in PC points since its inception and hope that it provides further deals. And good luck to everyone else here, that you will get points on the products you want and buy!
    Colsgirl, Silk, barbis9 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by blythwood View Post
    The topic of crummy offers seems to be pervasive on this thread lately, and I agree. I received fewer offers and they seem to be heavily geared towards PC products...oh and one for Epsom Salts! Epsom Salts? Really? I suspect that while they are merging and figuring this out they are simply promoting the products they want to sell...and maybe following the sales to see if people do indeed buy unwanted or un-needed products simply for the points. At the end of the day, this is a marketing tool to promote brand loyalty...to the store, the PC line, and the individual product. If someone can get cheap raspberries, but buy their big price, big mark up items like meat and diapers there...then all is good in their minds. And if you shop on a weekend and see the store teeming with customers, carts laden, and many of them don't even have the points card, it is understandable that their profit margins stem from many sources. I admit that the points alter my shopping habits to some extent, so will go with the flow and see what the new system brings. I am grateful for the over $1200 I have used in PC points since its inception and hope that it provides further deals. And good luck to everyone else here, that you will get points on the products you want and buy!
    IMO, the volume of posts on poor offers is largely driven by people's frustration and their resulting desire to vent. Most if not all of us here know that the offer generation part of PCO isn't working as intended. It should be, of course, and it's natural to want quick a quick fix. Unfortunately, the reality of the situation is that it's not working properly, and also that significant issues within complex systems that require using enormous amounts of data tend not to be very amenable to quick fixes.

I know the latter from years of non-hands-on experience in an industry that requires huge databases, quite possibly larger than PCO's, and much more frequent access to the data. But knowing this intellectually doesn't mean I'm not frustrated, just that I've learned to temper my expectations as to how quickly problems are likely to be fixed. But I can easily appreciate that others have become frustrated enough to vent.
    Colsgirl, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Won't be able to use my SDM Fri only offer, 4000 pts wus $20 or more on Food OR Snacks as flyer ended yesterday

Edit: it's OR not AND
    Last edited by Grey; Fri, Feb 16th, 2018 at 09:22 AM.
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Won't be able to use my SDM Fri only offer, 4000 pts wus $20 or more on Food OR Snacks as flyer ended yesterday
    I always thought snacks were a form of food. :p

I hadn't noticed it's "or", so I appreciate your pointing this out. Luckily I've had no intention to use it up to now.
    barbis9, Ciel and 4sure5 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My Shoppers offers are for diapers and baby stuff but I have no children in my household. I am only getting one Shoppers offer a week.....frustrating as I used to get lots of bonus points. Was able to save offers.....now I can't.....grrrr.
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post

While the flyer seems to have disappeared from Reebee and others online flyers my paper copy says that it is good until Friday, February 16th.
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Page 54 of 233 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread Information