User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: INTIMACY, after the kids.....Is it POSSIBLE?

Trading Score
    20 (95%)

For us i find its better lately after havibg mt son i felt ugly and fat but lately since im workibg i dress and fell better about myself so it has better
    Happy Holidays

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I know it's important, but I cannot seem to muster up the energy to do it at the end of the day. 3 kids (all of which struggle with school, speech issues, behavior, etc...), youngest still gets up almost every night and hubby snores so bad (snore guard does not work). I may get 1 solid nights sleep a month. Suggestions????? To say I'm exhausted is an understatement...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by spammy10 View Post
    I know it's importat, but I cannot seem to muster up the energy to do it at the end of the day. 3 kids (all of which struggle with school, speech issues, behavior, etc...), youngest still gets up almost every night and hubby snores so bad (snore guard does not work). I may get 1 solid nights sleep a month. Suggestions????? To say I'm exhausted is an understatement...
    My husband use to snore so bad but he has the cpap mask and it works so well as long as our toddler is,not in our bed. He had to go through a sleep study for one night and I believe the gov't paid 80% of the cost.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Mentioned this to hubby and he's not to receptive to this... Even though his mom recently got the machine and says its the most amazing sleep!! He will have to decide he wants to do this...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by spammy10 View Post
    Mentioned this to hubby and he's not to receptive to this... Even though his mom recently got the machine and says its the most amazing sleep!! He will have to decide he wants to do this...

I hope,he decides to get one

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

i have a hard time keeping my bf off me. i am the one who is always so tired out, but he manages to coerce me. we have two kids and have been together almost nine years, our sex life slowed down a bit, but we usually average at least three or four times a week
    usually it ends up being late at night, but the effort to just do it usually ends up being a good decision once you get the ball rolling so to speak.
    Last edited by krysta lynne; Sun, Mar 18th, 2012 at 02:19 PM.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I agree Sponteneity is key.
    I think when I was around 8 months we stopped having sex altogether, so about 3 weeks after having DS it was back to normal. Granted that it isn't every single night like before I got pregnant, once a week - 1 1/2 weeks is fine with me. DH works from 5pm to 1 or 2am. So when he gets home I'm either in bed or WAY to tired to do anything. There are nights when he comes to bed at 3 - 4 am and tries, he tries hard and I shut him down. Hell if I'm waking up to fool around when DS is usually up at 8.

But when it does happen its spontaneous, like when DS is sleeping and I'm cooking dinner. There have been numerous times where I've had to turn the food on MIN and do the deed. LOL. Grabbing something out of the fridge, putting away DS's toys... hubby always finds a way to get at it. AHA.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Well in a few weeks I planto have sex every night so that I can pregnant again needless to say my hubby is excited about that

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

we use this website to add some extra fun(NSFW/C!!)

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by funn2009 View Post
    HELP!!!!

We are losing ourselves in PARENTHOOD!

SEX? WHAT IS THAT?

Between, parenthood, work, the house and everything else....We have forgotten about US.

HELP!!!!

Oh yes, the same here. We have 3.5 year old and 17 months old. I know we are not the only ones in this situation, but still... I've been sleep deprived seems like forever (my youngest one is very fussy sleeper, has not slept through the night yet), so not much rest here... I know there are a lot of advice online about date nights and so on, but is it really helpful to someone who has been chronically sleep deprived... Anyway, sorry for sounding so depressive...

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Ours is dead in the water since DS (now 16 months old) has been co-sleeping with us since the day he was born. DH travels alot and I run my own business, by the time we get to bed, all we want to do is sleep.

I think it might get better when this kid goes to college. LMAO

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MommyCouponer View Post
    Oh yes, the same here. We have 3.5 year old and 17 months old. I know we are not the only ones in this situation, but still... I've been sleep deprived seems like forever (my youngest one is very fussy sleeper, has not slept through the night yet), so not much rest here... I know there are a lot of advice online about date nights and so on, but is it really helpful to someone who has been chronically sleep deprived... Anyway, sorry for sounding so depressive...
    I hear you! Sleep deprivation is such a problem around here. It has worn away my patience and has caused a lot of strain on the relationship.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    we use this website to add some extra fun(NSFW/C!!)
    You are such a fountain of dirty information LOL

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaK View Post
    Ours is dead in the water since DS (now 16 months old) has been co-sleeping with us since the day he was born. DH travels alot and I run my own business, by the time we get to bed, all we want to do is sleep.

I think it might get better when this kid goes to college. LMAO

I know how hard it is when hubbies travel a lot. we've gone weeks without seeing each other. Showers, in front of the fire and secluded places outside make good improv s3x places.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    I know how hard it is when hubbies travel a lot. we've gone weeks without seeing each other. Showers, in front of the fire and secluded places outside make good improv s3x places.
    I shower with someone, but not my DH.....DS is always right THERE waiting for me. He opens the door to the bathroom, sits down with a book and waits....I think that is the definition of stalking.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information