User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree166Likes

Thread: Bad flu was cancer

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    You may want to call a couple of furnace companies in your area for a price (or better yet ask a few neighbours if they can recommend one) and have a annual checkup on your furnace. There may be things like a humidifier filter or other things that may also need to be changed.
    Oh....didn't know this....thanks so much!
    Shwa Girl and KJH like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwen View Post
    My thoughts and prayers are with you. I am deeply sorry for the loss of your best friend and husband. I can't begin to imagine. Dig deep and remain strong. Lean on us. We are here for you. PM me if you need anything or want a friend to talk to.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
    Thank you so much.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    @GatineauGirl : I hope whenever you feel lonely, you can revisit this thread and know there are people that care. We're just on the other side of a screen, but any of us would love to help, offer prayer, lend an ear, send a card of comfort. Even more, I'm sure there are people in your area who would love to help if they knew. Skippy mentioned your local church, a local grief support group, etc. Whatever avenue you pick, I hope you never ever feel alone. If you reach out and let the people around you know a little of what you're going through, I think you might be surprised.

Congratulations on replacing the furnace filter. I just did it for the first time a few years ago too. You'll be recaulking the tub yourself soon.
    Thank you for your thoughts and support. I am very alone as an English-speaking person in Quebec....there is no support at all and I have no family here. I very much appreciate everyone's comments here....thank you! For some reason, today is an exceptionally difficult one. I am working hard at pulling my socks up, and getting on with things....just isn't so easy at times. Thank you.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    Thank you for your thoughts and support. I am very alone as an English-speaking person in Quebec....there is no support at all and I have no family here. I very much appreciate everyone's comments here....thank you! For some reason, today is an exceptionally difficult one. I am working hard at pulling my socks up, and getting on with things....just isn't so easy at times. Thank you.
    Blessings to you! Take it all one day at a time, as I was once told by an older lady.Sometimes it can be one hour or even minute,so long as you are "pulling your socks up" as you say.Prayer offered on your behalf.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information