User Tag List

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree3067Likes

Thread: May 2018 Frugal Chatter

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! Another beautiful sunny day,it will reach 22 degres this afternoon!!! Today I need to do some cleaning,writthing to compagnies for coupons and make my grocery shopping list ,(coupons ,price match and ect) and then relax!!! Hope everyone will have an awesome day!!!!
    Ciel likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Just finished making 2 trades for 2$ St-Hubert 2$ Peelies because quiches is on sale at 6$ at maxi the upcoming week !!! 5 precious beautiful 2$ peelies lol...I LOVE this coupon!!!
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I did not get my flyers yesterday so i hope to get them tonight

Will check mail in a bit,I am not sure I will have some,the street is blocked by a daycare manifestation.....

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    Made the mistake of going to Giant Tiger to exchange something and walked out with two bags. Love the bundle of bananas for $1.68. Wish they had a Bargain Shop (do they still exist?) close by. Need jeans but can't fit into "skinny" ones and I refuse to pay for torn jeans, so Sally Ann and VV later this week. Stopped into McDonald's and it looks like summer drink days has started for $1?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    @barbis9 -you'd need a car to find a Bargain Shop-they are in small towns (think cottage country) or in Windsor and Port Colborne (St. Catherines way). http://www.thebargainshop.com/store/53614/
    I used to live beside a Bargain Shop in the town where I grew up. It took over after the Bi-Way left. The stores have changed so much since then, but I remember the Woolworth's and the Simpson Sears shops that have come and gone. Now it's all the family owned businesses that are still around. The Bargain Shop sadly closed in my town several years ago.
    @Ciel : Hey, I was definitely not cottage country. All my friends who lived in cottage country and farmland called me the city girl because I lived within a block of the four big banks. Only paved sidewalks and downtown living for me!
    @barbis9 : I don't know if you might come across one in a Sally Ann or VV, but Gap used to sell (or maybe they still do) a line of jeans called long and lean. They still fit after two pregnancies and have stretch to accommodate all my new lumps and bumps, while not fitting like painted on leggings, and looking more like pants. I should have bought five more pairs back in the day. Who knew?
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am super happy my printer dont work(that is not good and make me unhappy) but my couponning friend will print me some axe coupons(dad deo and shower gel brand) and roak it to me because i share deals with here,with a baby she as not the time to check the deals
    Ciel, coupon girl and macw1960 like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-ahhh bi-way loved that store does any older ladies here remember towers gee I loved their clothing for me, hubby got me the nicest pink/grey tarten type blazer and skirt just past my knees when my kids were like 3 and 5 I wore that outfit for a good few years -lol

-went to pluto this morning they didn't want anything of the adult clothing but I got a bluenotes t-shirt for 3.00 for me and a body shop small grapefruit shower gel 2.00 and body lotion 2.00 then a free small lavender bubble bath

then on to style encore my daughter-in-law got $12.55 ,but I got it as she owed me money from yesterday

-then on to shoppers I got 6 pkgs of p.c chipits and 2 small case of p.c water -I had a personal offer on the chipits and a 5,000 newspaper offer when you spend 15.00 on p.c items -I spent 15.00 but minus all the points I got it was more like 7.50 -love when sales and points align then a newspaper clipping extra 5,000

-made zucchini chocolate chip muffins for the first time today -hubby said they were okay -I loved them (son-in-law gave me the 3 zucchini ) if I grate the zucchini down for muffins made in a few weeks -can I freeze the shredded zucchini to use for later or will it retain too much water when it thaws for the muffin mix ????

-cut half the back lawn as its too hilly to cut all at once as I am not a spring chicken anymore-lol
    will cut the rest in a bit
    Last edited by coupon girl; Wed, May 9th, 2018 at 03:01 PM.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

@coupon girl I grate and freeze zucchini for baking. It somewhat depends on the recipe as to how well it works. I put grated zucchini in drop biscuits and add dill to the mix. I’m the only one that really likes biscuits in our household.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 3 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Pharmaprix(QC) will have the janes products on sale for 6,99$ -4,00$ coupons=2,99$ not bad as I am out of chicken strips...I hope the others boxes will have coupons too..flyer is showing boxes with coupons !!!
    Angela273, Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

thanks angela -will grate the other 2 zucchini and freeze them for my recipe

finished the other half of lawn ,we are getting a new patio door on Thursday cant wait
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

It’s been a productive day. I’ve washed and dried 2 loads of laundry. They still need to be folded and put away. The kids and I enjoyed some time in the yard before lunch this morning.

While the kids were all napping, I made a batch of buns and a 9x13” pan of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. I baked oatmeal chocolate chip squares, then the 2 pans of buns, now I have a dozen chicken thighs baking in the oven. I hope there is enough meat there for two suppers.

There is a new blinds place in town. I received their card in the mail yesterday. Out curtain in the livingroom in beyond repair, so I scheduled a free quote for tomorrow evening. We will also be in Regina on Saturday, so I’m hoping to find something reasonably priced this week.

My older sister texted me this morning. She and her 2yr old twins will be in town next week, so she’d like to have supper at our place or a picnic at the park while they are down visiting. The twins’ dad’s family lives in our area. We’ve narrowed it down to three dates. I’ll have to see how I feel after my appointment on Saturday.
    Last edited by Angela273; Wed, May 9th, 2018 at 06:28 PM.
    Natalka, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Another no spend day, I took my team out for lunch but the company paid. I doubt the same can be said on Thursday as I have a planned Costco trip. I need to get in before the weekend. It's just too crazy for me.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I made 2 trades on french fb couponning groups for peelies I really wanted,I hope to receive the 2 trades before the sales I want to benefit end wednesday ;otherwhise I will ask rain checks !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    -ahhh bi-way loved that store does any older ladies here remember towers gee I loved their clothing for me, hubby got me the nicest pink/grey tarten type blazer and skirt just past my knees when my kids were like 3 and 5 I wore that outfit for a good few years -lol
    Yes Bi-Way was great and so was Towers. Towers used to be at the opposite end of town and my girlfriends and I would take the bus and spend all afternoon there. I also miss Eatons as they had some neat clothes.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

A very good earlier morning to everyone!!!!
    Another sunny and bright day!!!!!
    Today I need to go at maxi and metro to benefit some deals!!!!
    Then sorting off my coupons.Wishing you an awesome day!!!!
    Only one day until friday yay!!!!
    Angela273, Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Husband did a great shop yesterday at Co-op, best of all were my fave pork back ribs which were on sale.
    Just will have a few things to pick up today.

Enjoy the day, all!

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information