User Tag List

Page 612 of 654 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 610 611 612 613 614 622 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    OH that’s not good. Sorry to hear that then I guess it’s like having a negative feed back
    Yes,,,,
    Ciel, macw1960 and DaveP like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    speaking of annoying little rodents.....i have what i think is a squirrels nest on my roof...too high for me to get to. am wondering if i get a hose & try to spray it off? its a t a tricky angle, next to chimney.... *sigghh*
    I know some folks at an American survivalist/homesteading/off-grid board and they say a rat trap nailed to your deck or a nearby tree and baited with peanut butter is a surefire way to get some extra meat for the gumbo.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    I know some folks at an American survivalist/homesteading/off-grid board and they say a rat trap nailed to your deck or a nearby tree and baited with peanut butter is a surefire way to get some extra meat for the gumbo.
    lol...nope i cant do that..its too gruesome. i will try to get my son to go up & have a look. ;-)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Jean Coutu did not want to accept my 6 vim 1,50$ coupons for the 1,00$ vim sale because the value is higher than the product and I cannot pm at wal mart because they dont carry the small size so annoyed......

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Very disappointed! About 6 weeks ago I was getting gas at superstore. Went in to pay. There was a young women in front of me very distraught because she lived out of town was out of gas and forgot her wallet at home and had no way to pay for her gas. I felt bad for her so I asked how much gas she needed to get home. $40. So I said I would pay and she could mail me a cheque. She seemed very grateful. She took my info and even texted me thanking me and called me to tell me she would mail me money that night. 6 weeks later still haven’t received the money. I’m not going to bug her about it and I knew at the time that there was a risk of not getting money but felt it was the right thing to do.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@scouponer - that's a big scam which has been going on around here...

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

when you spend a lot of money of fancy feast cans and the cupboard is packed solid. now 4 out of 4 cats hate fancy feast or decided they don't want it. I can handle one cat cause they change but all four. Bought whiskas trays - found 3 of the new coupons so now I have those. I opened two cans of Fancy Feast and they all said no - then opened the trays and still ok but they all left food.

4 cats up for adoption...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    @scouponer - that's a big scam which has been going on around here...
    Wow I had no idea! That makes me sad! Even the cashier said she felt she would pay me back. Why would she bother calling and texting me after the fact. I guess I am just naive.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Blended families and finding you arent actually wanted by anyone in that family other than your partner. It really makes me wonder if its even worth being here because theyre making him unhappy because they dont "approve".

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    hubby is a rant for me -I just bought him new socks mind you I paid 1.88 at marksworkwarehouse ,nice teal socks and he decides to go into the garage (as he is upgrading our garage -nice insulation ,new light fixture a new outlet etc) he decides to use the spray foam in a can for around the small areas ,then comes in with some of it on his new socks -I was pissed ,well they now have two big hard permanent blobs on each foot .The question is how hard was it for him to put on his slip on shoes ????

p.s I tried to get it out before I washed a load with scrubbing but to no avail
    Sadly i wrecked a ring from my mom that way. Found that water makes spray foam harden faster.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    Blended families and finding you arent actually wanted by anyone in that family other than your partner. It really makes me wonder if its even worth being here because theyre making him unhappy because they dont "approve".

Hugs

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post

I really hope your partner actually stands up to family in your presence and when he's with family without you on this wall of resistance--because that means he's serious with you and respects you (as his Wonder Woman). Not to mention that you have made some improvements to his life by being involved with budgeting/planning/his children and activities and also just bought a home that you fixed up together...could be some major green eyes on his family's side since you help to bring the bacon to the table. Sometimes you can come to an understanding that their issues are really on them and you are realistic to put up boundaries or limit contact if the family members would rather stay in their silos than come out halfway and make an effort to know you...

Don't rush to answer any requests from them to visit/stay over at your new home. I saw an advice columnist answer an older woman's plea for a way to fend off "requests to visit at their cottage" but when visitors came, there was always an issue (response was to send a group e-mail saying ok to a (day) visit but they had to get local accomodations of their own, etc.).
    Make sure you and your partner balance social activities to include mutual and single friends plus neighbours who are gold to you, so "family" does not own social life.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Another insect rant-I was aware some small creature was at my neck on my morning walk to library. Ignored the two steps that seem to latch on me. 10min later I feel like something with Velcro feet walked over my left boob. Hustled to washroom and shook out a black insect from under my shirt and bra and drowned insect in sink. Never going to ignore my first alert again even on sidewalk!
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When people are abusing in their trade demand......or devalue the coupons....I dont do that,please dont......
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

For the negative 2 spotted I got it was the girl the problem,not me she is banished from the site.yay for me!!!

Page 612 of 654 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 610 611 612 613 614 622 ... LastLast

Thread Information