User Tag List

Page 126 of 233 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Not sure if it was ever a rule - that's why the reps are/were so confused about it but totally agree about being transparent.
    It's clearly a rule now. This is from section 7 of the T&C:

"PC Optimum points are not earned on the portion of a transaction that is being paid for by redeeming PC Optimum points."

I only saw this relatively recently though, so I don't know how long it has been in the T&C.
    Ciel likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    It's clearly a rule now. This is from section 7 of the T&C:
    "PC Optimum points are not earned on the portion of a transaction that is being paid for by redeeming PC Optimum points."
    I only saw this relatively recently though, so I don't know how long it has been in the T&C.
    There is something similar in the old T&C but it was always understood to refer to wus offers, not wub offers. (i.e. product offers). Many of us have gotten those points when we redeemed previously under the old program.

In the current T&C for the PCO pro there is a section that begins with: PC Optimum points cannot be earned or redeemed for any of the following:

In the old T&C for the Op Program there is a section that begins with: Shoppers Optimum Points will not be issued respecting the purchase of the following items /services:

Things like gift cards, transit tickets, lottery tickets, etc. are listed in both the old and new. In neither T&C do they talk about not being able to earn points for specific product offers when redeeming.

Guess it is what it is.
    Last edited by Silk; Tue, Jun 12th, 2018 at 01:07 AM.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Can anyone help? I randomly got booted out of the app, when I signed back in, it's telling me add my cards again (which I cut up long ago) and that I'm at zero points! >.< What the hell?

I only had 8 or 9 thousand points so it isn't like I was hacked, I'm so confused.
    Last edited by GracieAnne; Tue, Jun 12th, 2018 at 08:09 AM.
    Ciel and dededi like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GracieAnne View Post
    Can anyone help? I randomly got booted out of the app, when I signed back in, it's telling me add my cards again (which I cut up long ago) and that I'm at zero points! >.< What the hell?

I only had 8 or 9 thousand points so it isn't like I was hacked, I'm so confused.
    I was also booted out of my app this morning, but luckly, when I logged back in everything was the same. I'd email/call them and get them to look into the manner, even 8/9,000 pts is a lot in my eyes!
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and plc like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I used the text offer 20x / $40 and did not receive the points or my personal offer points, but I did receive product points. And now that I read this "This offer cannot be combined with department or total store offers. Customers will automatically receive the best of the available offers should they qualify," I wonder...... what the heck does that mean?
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and dededi like this.

At the end of the rainbow potohgold's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone been able to successfully stack these two offers (i.e., the points automatically appear on your receipt)?

Name:  IMG_20180613_183222.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  66.0 KB
    Name:  IMG_20180613_183145.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  64.6 KB
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by potohgold View Post
    Has anyone been able to successfully stack these two offers (i.e., the points automatically appear on your receipt)?

Name:  IMG_20180613_183222.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  66.0 KB
    Name:  IMG_20180613_183145.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  64.6 KB
    Yes from previous purchase at SDM

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I did that shop but had to do a points inquiry for the shampoo conditioner one

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GracieAnne View Post

Hi GracieAnne ..PC Optimum send them email explaining what happen to your points ..they normally always reply back .take care and have wonderful week
    Ciel and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I have done the scroll and I cannot find a answer to a question im sure has been posted here a number of times and was hoping that one the of the sdm experts could tell me if pepsi counts as a wus on food and snacks

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Thatdone; Thu, Jun 14th, 2018 at 05:15 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    I used the text offer 20x / $40 and did not receive the points or my personal offer points, but I did receive product points. And now that I read this "This offer cannot be combined with department or total store offers. Customers will automatically receive the best of the available offers should they qualify," I wonder...... what the heck does that mean?
    Hard to tell without details but WUS (When you Spend) offers do not stack - regardless of the source (in store, personal, text). They will combine with a WUB (When you Buy / product points).
    It has been this way for quite a while.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Is any one having trouble accessing PCO website
    Newfiescreech, Colsgirl and Ciel like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    I have done the scroll and I cannot find a answer to a question im sure has been posted here a number of times and was hoping that one the of the sdm experts could tell me if pepsi counts as a wus on food and snacks

Thanks in advance
    food and snacks-yes. candy and snacks- no
    Newfiescreech, Colsgirl and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    food and snacks-yes. candy and snacks- no

Thanks for the response, I need pepsi anyways so may as well get the points with my 4000 for 15 dollars
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and nalaric like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Hard to tell without details but WUS (When you Spend) offers do not stack - regardless of the source (in store, personal, text). They will combine with a WUB (When you Buy / product points).
    It has been this way for quite a while.
    Oh yes, it wasn’t a wus offer I was referring to, I should have specified. On one account it was 600/$3 any secret deodorant and the other was 1,600/$8 Gillette or Venus products.

After emailing back and forth I got all my due points on one account, still waiting on the other one. It seems that they get you to fill in all the details and then never read and just close your ticket and send you a template response.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and Cake like this.

Page 126 of 233 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast

Thread Information