User Tag List

Page 136 of 233 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Loblaws (ON) PC Optimum points offers for the week (Aug 16-22):

5000 pts for every $50 spent on baby items
    including diapers
    excluding apparel

3000 pts for every $9 spent on Maple Leaf Top Dogs Wieners
    375-450g

4000 pts for every $12 spent on Quaker Crispy Minis
    selected varieties
    90-100g

2000 pts for every $8 spent on Pringles Crisps
    139-156g

4000 pts for every $10 spent on Powerade, vitaminwater active, Monster Energy or Core Power beverages

Buy 2 Get 1500 pts on Danone Creamy yogurt
    selected varieties
    16x100g

10000 pts for every $20 spent on Gatorade, selected varieties
    6x355ml, 560g, 710ml, 24x591ml, 6x591ml

3000 pts for every $15 spent on Mars pet food brands:
    Pedigree, Whiskas, Cesar, Iams, Temptations and Crave

5000 pts for every $20 spent on Aveeno face care, body lotion or body wash
    selected varieties and sizes

Want this offer now? Load to get
    5000 pts for every $15 spent on Nestle Favourites snack sized chocolates (30ct, 50ct, 100ct).
    2shopmom and dededi like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I was planning my Aug 14 Tue 6-9PM shop for BOGO skincare only to find out (correction email received at 1:27PM) it was only for LIFE brand.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

As a follow-up to the below: I have been pointed to the fine print indicating that both offers cannot be combined. Doubling of points is not allowed in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    When the same offer shows up twice (e.g., 2x 200/$1 spent on tomatoes), do you receive both offers simultaneously? Or does only one of them apply? In the latter situation, would PCO honor both offers?
    dededi likes this.
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Loblaws (ON) PC Optimum points offers for the week (Aug 16-22):

5000 pts for every $50 spent on baby items
    including diapers
    excluding apparel

3000 pts for every $9 spent on Maple Leaf Top Dogs Wieners
    375-450g

4000 pts for every $12 spent on Quaker Crispy Minis
    selected varieties
    90-100g

2000 pts for every $8 spent on Pringles Crisps
    139-156g

4000 pts for every $10 spent on Powerade, vitaminwater active, Monster Energy or Core Power beverages

Buy 2 Get 1500 pts on Danone Creamy yogurt
    selected varieties
    16x100g

10000 pts for every $20 spent on Gatorade, selected varieties
    6x355ml, 560g, 710ml, 24x591ml, 6x591ml

3000 pts for every $15 spent on Mars pet food brands:
    Pedigree, Whiskas, Cesar, Iams, Temptations and Crave

5000 pts for every $20 spent on Aveeno face care, body lotion or body wash
    selected varieties and sizes

Want this offer now? Load to get
    5000 pts for every $15 spent on Nestle Favourites snack sized chocolates (30ct, 50ct, 100ct).
    Great offers on the Nestle Chocolate and Gatorade. Stocking up for school for the kids and Halloween of I can tempt myself not to open them!
    dededi likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hi

I just placed an order on online beauty website but the optimum rewards number on my email (order confirmation) doesn't match my card number that is used with that email id. My points and personal information, however, is all correct on the website. I was wondering if anyone here has placed an order online recently and faced a similar issue i.e. the number listed under "PC OPTIMUM REWARDS" doesn't match the card number.
    Thanks
    Silk likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

So I went to an Esso at the pump it asked for my phone number lol then to scan the card which it didn't accept. It was easier to go in and pay but I didn't have time this morning as we were already late for church so no points for me today but also only put in 20 to get me there

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MunS View Post
    Hi
    I just placed an order on online beauty website but the optimum rewards number on my email (order confirmation) doesn't match my card number that is used with that email id. My points and personal information, however, is all correct on the website. I was wondering if anyone here has placed an order online recently and faced a similar issue i.e. the number listed under "PC OPTIMUM REWARDS" doesn't match the card number.
    Thanks
    @MunS - yes, that happened to me and I asked about. It is just a number they generate for the order and has nothing to do with your PCO account. If you got the order confirmation email, then all should be good if it's the email associated with your PCO account - that is how they identify the account earning the points.

It's strange and confusing, but that's how it works. I never gave my PCO # when I placed the order and I got the correct points added to my account within a couple of days or so.

Let us know if it all works out as it should

Silk
    MunS likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    I didn't get any "Change your password" points offers, had to change my password on two of three accounts. Honestly, not surprised, everything seems to me to be going down hill with PC Optimum. But sadly still one of the better programs to earn with
    Mine said it would show up on Thursday 23rd not sure for what what day or when.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    @MunS - yes, that happened to me and I asked about. It is just a number they generate for the order and has nothing to do with your PCO account. If you got the order confirmation email, then all should be good if it's the email associated with your PCO account - that is how they identify the account earning the points.

It's strange and confusing, but that's how it works. I never gave my PCO # when I placed the order and I got the correct points added to my account within a couple of days or so.

Let us know if it all works out as it should

Silk
    Thanks @Silk
    I ended up cancelling the order and decided to buy the same products in-store yesterday. I didn't want to end up chasing the customer service for over 43000 points. Your response will definitely help me next time I am placing an order
    Silk and Ciel like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MunS View Post
    Thanks @Silk
    I ended up cancelling the order and decided to buy the same products in-store yesterday. I didn't want to end up chasing the customer service for over 43000 points. Your response will definitely help me next time I am placing an order
    @MunS - you're welcome That's a lot of points - I don't blame you. Just fyi, if you're buying an item with bonus points, make sure the bonus shows up in your cart when you're checking out. Otherwise you may have to chase it - that happened to me. I have to admit my limited experience with the online BB hasn't been great.
    Last edited by Silk; Mon, Aug 20th, 2018 at 02:59 AM.
    Ciel, sweetmomma and MunS like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Not sure why exactly, or if it is a fluke/mistake. But for my Fathers PCO card, for some reason, some offers are reloading to the card after they've been used...

So, for one example, I did some shopping for them, used 600Pts/$3 Tostitos Snacks. I looked on Wednesday to push offers and there it was again, as if had never been used...

Another was from today. I bought 2 Snickers Bags, used the 600Pts/1 Offer yesterday. Then went back to RCSS again today, checked his card and it was back again...

I'm not exactly sure what is causing this, but the only thing that is different between his card and my cards is he is in a household with my Step-Mother. So, not sure if all cards, or just a fluke, just thought I'd mention it.
    Silk, Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    So I went to an Esso at the pump it asked for my phone number lol then to scan the card which it didn't accept. It was easier to go in and pay but I didn't have time this morning as we were already late for church so no points for me today but also only put in 20 to get me there

Just to clarify even if you are swiping your physical card they still ask you to put in a phone number?
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by illa View Post
    Just to clarify even if you are swiping your physical card they still ask you to put in a phone number?
    Yes the pump asked for the phone number associated them told me to swipe the card but it would not accept the card

I may have put the wrong number my cell instead of the house cause they caught me off guard and I'm not sure which number is associated with the account

The first time when I went in to pay they just swiped the card like usual no questions asked

Ciel and illa like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I spent 86.50$ including tax at shoppers drug mart earned the 15x the points offer =14,280 and regular points =1,020 so a total of 15,300 pts earned today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tweets77, Ciel, sweetmomma and 2 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Page 136 of 233 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 ... LastLast

Thread Information