User Tag List

Page 153 of 233 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Same with me, happened twice, looks like the system has been changed. It was awesome while it lasted. In my case once they entered the manufacturing coupons as store coupons so I had them refund and reenter, other time I had manager's stickers (entered as managers coupons) and didn't meet the threshold.
    Yup! Certainly throws a kink in the math if things don't add up the way you were counting on it! It was certainly awesome while it lasted! Especially when I had 20x the points on milk, and would get that on the managers stickers. that was always sweet!
    Ciel and maple7 like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hcao View Post
    I was out country for 5 months, now I am not sure if I use points to redeem in No Frills, still get bonus points? I loaded personal offer, which is: spend $40, get 4000 points. I am going to redeem 40000 points, hope to receive the 4000 points.
    thanks in advance!
    @hcao - I think you saw my other post (#2279) but yes, as far as I know you will get your personal offer points at the grocery stores. Haven't done it recently but did it 2-3 times even after the policy changed at SDM. Maybe someone else can confirm...? And let us know if it worked for you
    hcao and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    273 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    @hcao - I think you saw my other post (#2279) but yes, as far as I know you will get your personal offer points at the grocery stores. Haven't done it recently but did it 2-3 times even after the policy changed at SDM. Maybe someone else can confirm...? And let us know if it worked for you

Thank you very much!

update: this morning I redeemed pc points at No Frills, and got the personal offer points.
    Silk, Ciel, nalaric and 1 others like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hcao View Post
    Thank you very much!

update: this morning I redeemed pc points at No Frills, and got the personal offer points.
    You're welcome, hcao Glad it worked and thanks for letting us know!
    hcao and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Need an advise about an upcoming offer:
    Sat 20x pts WUS $50 on anything
    Get 10 K pts WUS $40 on Aveeno products
    2k pts on Aveeno sunscreen
    Will the following offers work all together or is it too good to be true? Please
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    Need an advise about an upcoming offer:
    Sat 20x pts WUS $50 on anything
    Get 10 K pts WUS $40 on Aveeno products
    2k pts on Aveeno sunscreen
    Will the following offers work all together or is it too good to be true? Please
    I think they should work together!
    Tonight I did

22500pts wus 75$
    5000pts wub 30$ Pantene
    2000 pts per Pantene

1st was a personal offer and other 2 were in store. I got them all , but I did have to contact pc for the 5000 pts but the awarded it to me no problem (I think it’s cause I bought the fancy new Pantene)

thanks for the idea, I might just try it!
    Last edited by Addictedtodeals; Fri, Jan 11th, 2019 at 10:24 PM.
    Tweets77, Ciel, innaor and 1 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm just wondering if someone here that has used an in-store 20x the points promo (like the one happening tomorrow) recently can confirm whether it still stacks with digital offers. I know that the 20x pts digital offer stacks with any other digital offer, but I have not used an in-store, universal 20x with a concurrent digital offer since last august (it did stack then).

I ask because I currently have a 1000pts per $5 spent on electronics digital offer. Combined with the 20x, that results in 50% of the value in points (more than 50% if redeemed at a promo redemption). There are a few electronic gadgets I'm considering, but as I think of it, the return in points is so high if the offers stack that I could buy a bunch of game consoles, sell them a bit below retail on Kijiji and have enough points to get free groceries at Superstore for a while

I ask because the fine print in the flyer says that the 20x promo cannot be combined with any other points offer, but my experience from last August was not consistent with this.
    Last edited by therfman; Fri, Jan 11th, 2019 at 10:40 PM.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Spend offers never combine. You will have you do a points inquiry and cross your fingers for the lower spend offer

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    hcao and Ciel like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I had to fight with PC this week, I did my grocery shopping and realized my Points were not on my receipt. I asked her to refund my order and re do but she said not, just do a points injury and get them to add them. The part that really annoyed me was as I was bagging my groceries she told the lady behind me her scanner has not been working all day but hoped it was working again and scanned my card which didn't work so she would have to go back to keying them in again.

Needless to say when I contacted PC they denied my points inquiry saying it was my fault for not scanning my card. I ended up calling and after trying to nicely explain this was my not my fault they did add my points but it was annoying, wish they had of just refunded my order and re done it when I asked.
    hcao, Ciel, walkonby and 4 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm usually pretty good at this stuff, but I'm super confused. Went in for the 20x the points today, thought I'd see what happens if I spent $25+ on the brands you love promo. Subtotal before taxes & deposits $88.xx. Here's my breakdown online:

POINTS OFFERS REDEEMED
    20x the points Any Milk product (2L or 4L)

600 pts For every $3 spent on Canada Dry Beverages

20x when you spend 50

Promotion

In store offers

On my receipt I see:
    Regular points 1320 (makes sense 88*15 = base)
    digital points on my milk and gingerale 7470 (all good)
    in store offers: 27934 (which is the 19934 + 8000). But 19934 is 20x the points on $69.94, no clue where they got that number from. It's not $88-25, which is what I might expect, if I earned 8000 on brands you love and 20x on the rest.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In another note... I also went to no frills. I had a spend $30 get 3000 points offer at Superstore. I've used those at no frills successfully a long time ago (with a redemption even). Didn't work today. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. Guess they've worked out those kinks.
    hcao likes this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I had to fight with PC this week, I did my grocery shopping and realized my Points were not on my receipt. I asked her to refund my order and re do but she said not, just do a points injury and get them to add them. The part that really annoyed me was as I was bagging my groceries she told the lady behind me her scanner has not been working all day but hoped it was working again and scanned my card which didn't work so she would have to go back to keying them in again.

Needless to say when I contacted PC they denied my points inquiry saying it was my fault for not scanning my card. I ended up calling and after trying to nicely explain this was my not my fault they did add my points but it was annoying, wish they had of just refunded my order and re done it when I asked.
    I sympathize.... Ive had this happen to me at shoppers before and pc optimum gave me a hard time.....

worst was mine was a gift card offer (with points associated) so they couldn't even redo the transaction..

pc optimum said they'd do it that time but not again..... I questioned them as to what I should have done when the CASHIER made a mistake (as we all do sometimes!). They told me they have the ability at shoppers stores to add points there..... what a cop-out!

all that to say, if it does happen to me again, I won't be leaving the store until my points are added.... even if I have to call pc in the store!
    4sure5, SassyAshley and dededi like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Does anyone know - can we do the Brands You Love promo more than once per account? Anyone done it and gotten the points?
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Does anyone know - can we do the Brands You Love promo more than once per account? Anyone done it and gotten the points?
    In the pasg its been a personal offer that disappears after you use it so the fact its in thr flyer as a point event type thing id say you sure can

Silk, Ciel and nalaric like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    In the pasg its been a personal offer that disappears after you use it so the fact its in thr flyer as a point event type thing id say you sure can
    a
    That makes sense - Thanks, Anna Michele
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Page 153 of 233 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 ... LastLast

Thread Information