User Tag List

Page 157 of 233 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I'm still waiting for some crazy response like this. They didn't have their flyer.

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    We are sorry for the inconvenience. On review of your in-store and personal offers available at the time of your transaction, we are unable to locate any valid offer for "20x the points When you spend 50 or more in-store". Unfortunately, without a valid offer, we are unable to award any points for an item.
    Ciel likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    Wasn't that just Saturday? Did you shop on Sunday?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Yup - Saturday. On the 20x the points day. grrrr
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

We are sorry for the inconvenience. On review of your in-store and personal offers available at the time of your transaction, we are unable to locate any valid offer for "20x the points When you spend 50 or more in-store". Unfortunately without a valid offer we are unable to award any points for an item.

Take a pic of the ad and reply to the email with the pic attached to the email

Might be worth a try
    Colsgirl and Ciel like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

IMHO it's easier to call them... that way there aren't several back-and-forth emails to deal with, and you don't spend days frustrated every time you open your inbox because yet another person either can't read your message properly or do math.

I'm dreading dealing with PCO about this weekend's purchase. On one receipt, I've got 3 issues:
    - christie cookies offer calculated incorrectly
    - 20x offer calculated incorrectly (even if I ignore the purchase of the cookies entirely!)
    - missing in-store offer that was advertised in the cosmetics section (it was on a random printed sign - without the shoppers logo - that also listed the sale price of the item...) Thankfully I took a photo of the sign before leaving the store, and it lists the dates the points offer is valid, but I anticipate this will require days to resolve.

The gory aftermath of what were supposed to be a fun/quick shopping trips for all of us! Haha
    Ciel and 4sure5 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Now they responded to tell me that my offers weren't loaded. So they expect me to believe that they were somehow loaded for $99 but not the remaining amount that I spent. It's like clown school or something. Getting the supervisor involved now

Not to mention that their click and collect service was down on Thursday and when I picked it up on Friday, a ton of items were missing from the cart. Not substituted. Literally just vanished with no trace and I had to go out and buy that missing stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    As usual, $20+ in points missing at Loblaws.
    As usual, sent an email explaining how their math is wrong.
    As usual, the human reviewer doesn't bother doing the math and responds with "you already got your points."

The kicker. I had a personal offer for Pampers diapers and a PC insiders membership also. The PC insiders line says I spent $202, while the personal offer says I spent $99. You clearly made an error yet can't be bothered to get your computers right or get your humans to do basic math. Really regret giving these people my cash for PC insiders. Thought it was a good deal that would pay for itself in points, but not if I keep having to chase every transaction 2 or 3 times with screenshots and math
    Ciel, 4sure5 and GatineauGirl like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Now they responded to tell me that my offers weren't loaded. So they expect me to believe that they were somehow loaded for $99 but not the remaining amount that I spent. It's like clown school or something. Getting the supervisor involved now

Not to mention that their click and collect service was down on Thursday and when I picked it up on Friday, a ton of items were missing from the cart. Not substituted. Literally just vanished with no trace and I had to go out and buy that missing stuff!
    Aside from their shenanigans, personal offers have always capped at $99. Chat has always been the quicker way to get your points, if they need proof they send you an email and wait for you to reply with your proof.
    Ciel, 4sure5 and torontogal12 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Before the new system, I would have been so excited with this bonus. However, now I look at it like, if I spent $80 on a 20x the points day, I'd get 24000 points. I'm much better off just earning points and Shoppers and spending them on my other groceries at Superstore, even without the bonus redemption.

Get 20,000 back in points
    ,when you redeem 80,000 points or more. Points will be awarded two weeks after promotion end date.
    ,Limit: 1

Silk, Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

If the limit is the case, I wish they would write in the offer that there is a limit of $99 (nothing in the app so I'm demanding it). I just hate this company, they are so infuriating with not bothering to read 3 or 4 emails. Or giving me conflicting, irrational answers. I really feel stupid for buying an insiders membership but I thought they'd actually put those customers as a priority. It's been only like 2 weeks, I may do a chargeback on my Visa card and have them take any points away, they are that frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    Aside from their shenanigans, personal offers have always capped at $99. Chat has always been the quicker way to get your points, if they need proof they send you an email and wait for you to reply with your proof.
    Ciel likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Before the new system, I would have been so excited with this bonus. However, now I look at it like, if I spent $80 on a 20x the points day, I'd get 24000 points. I'm much better off just earning points and Shoppers and spending them on my other groceries at Superstore, even without the bonus redemption.

Get 20,000 back in points
    ,when you redeem 80,000 points or more. Points will be awarded two weeks after promotion end date.
    ,Limit: 1

I've got 15000 back on 60000 I'm still waiting for my last points bVk from the 16th 50000 I think I hate waiting I forget to keep notes

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

If the limit is the case, I wish they would write in the offer that there is a limit of $99 (nothing in the app so I'm demanding it). I just hate this company, they are so infuriating with not bothering to read 3 or 4 emails. Or giving me conflicting, irrational answers. I really feel stupid for buying an insiders membership but I thought they'd actually put those customers as a priority. It's been only like 2 weeks, I may do a chargeback on my Visa card and have them take any points away, they are that frustrating
    Agree, nothing in their terms that says it caps. And yes, you are entitled to those points. And agree 1000% CSRs do not read emails, I wonder why? I would say not to cancel the subscription because in the end if you need diapers and formula it’s really worth it, but the fact that you have to call (or chat, or email) for ever receipt is beyond annoying.

Ever tried to open a new account? Because if I remember correctly, you have always had problems with PC even before merge. I understand it would be difficult because you just signed up for Insiders but it would be worth a try.
    Ciel, 4sure5, torontogal12 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    Agree, nothing in their terms that says it caps. And yes, you are entitled to those points. And agree 1000% CSRs do not read emails, I wonder why? I would say not to cancel the subscription because in the end if you need diapers and formula it’s really worth it, but the fact that you have to call (or chat, or email) for ever receipt is beyond annoying.
    Ever tried to open a new account? Because if I remember correctly, you have always had problems with PC even before merge. I understand it would be difficult because you just signed up for Insiders but it would be worth a try.

Yes my problems with them have been well documented on this site! Maybe I will open a new account but my PC insiders is stuck in this one . I'll see what their latest response is. I just can't spend the 45 minutes on hold with them in one go for every purchase

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did anyone else have their 5000 pts for using their PC credit card at shoppers last Saturday posted? I received 5000 pts, dated Jan 26, but it's says PC Mastercard- Esso Bonus Rewards. So not sure what that is...
    Silk likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle81 View Post
    Did anyone else have their 5000 pts for using their PC credit card at shoppers last Saturday posted? I received 5000 pts, dated Jan 26, but it's says PC Mastercard- Esso Bonus Rewards. So not sure what that is...
    @Laurabelle81 - I just went to check my account and I also got the 5000 pts and it says the same. So I can say it is for last Saturday's promo. I also got the base points for the purchase so you might want to check for that in your account and that should confirm things . No car here so no Esso purchases. The points were only to be awarded in 3-4 weeks so I'm surprised they came so quickly. Thanks for posting about this
    Last edited by Silk; Thu, Jan 31st, 2019 at 09:59 PM.
    Laurabelle81 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Interesting!! Mine was posted on Jan 25... the day before the mastercard promo. Not sure what else it would have been from other than the SDM using the PC Mc offer.

Also noted... I did two $50 transactions Saturday. One with my card linked to my PC MC, and paid with that card. The other with my dad's PCO card, but still used my PC MC to pay. No 5000 point bonus for that one that I can see. Not counting on that. I'm sure the payment card needs to be the same PCO account to get the bonus. Not going to inquire about that one.

PC Financial Earn
    Friday January 25th • PC FINANCIAL MC WORLD ELITE

5,000 pts

POINTS OFFERS REDEEMED

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Interesting!! Mine was posted on Jan 25... the day before the mastercard promo. Not sure what else it would have been from other than the SDM using the PC Mc offer.

Also noted... I did two $50 transactions Saturday. One with my card linked to my PC MC, and paid with that card. The other with my dad's PCO card, but still used my PC MC to pay. No 5000 point bonus for that one that I can see. Not counting on that. I'm sure the payment card needs to be the same PCO account to get the bonus. Not going to inquire about that one.

PC Financial Earn
    Friday January 25th • PC FINANCIAL MC WORLD ELITE

5,000 pts

POINTS OFFERS REDEEMED

I think the promo is once per account. Because I also did two shops, one using my card linked to my pco account and the another pco account not linked to my brothers PCFMC. And we both received the points.
    MunS likes this.

Page 157 of 233 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 ... LastLast

Thread Information