User Tag List

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Like Tree2110Likes

Thread: July 2019 Frugal Chatter thread (hello, summer)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

darng.....
    dont think I will see the color of food network magazines the site as problem and cannot take change of mailing adress,writhe to the magazines even with account member they cannot locate my subscription to change adress and for a trial magazine they want 12$ of fee because I am in canada...hum no thanks...so deceived….

Dont want to continue wasting my time earning points and order magazines if I dont receive them or I dont know after where to change mailing adress...it is a time wasting..
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

We went to our favourite beach last night and it was packed! I will offer to take DS and his friends tonight. I will just drop them off and go back and pick them up.
    Giseledta, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@flemeth : i wish i would find my tear pads coupons on my own but this is not the case ...everything in stores when I am there is empty... so frustrating...so I need to order compagny coupons and trading.....Per chance a generous member(who know who) send me some for stamps otherwhise I would not be able to do couponning anymore and this is frustrating
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    morning all. hubby is off with yougest to get her new to her car checked out.

i might just have a read books and cuddle day i am exhusted . i just realized i havent been taking my iron.. off to take that.

i do have some indoor work to do today. if not.. then i will read a book....lol.

flemeth - i am leaning toward the same thing you are with coupons... sigh. i wish the message system here got fixed.
    @Giseledta members here are still trying to make the trading work by using e- mails. I was able to get 4 done even though the PM is not working . I guess we all need to make a complain about that . I did and got back a message from someone by the name of Rebecca that she will look into it 2 days ago. Unser the thread Forum bug is a link to contact them
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    : i wish i would find my tear pads coupons on my own but this is not the case ...everything in stores when I am there is empty... so frustrating...so I need to order compagny coupons and trading.....Per chance a generous member(who know who) send me some for stamps otherwhise I would not be able to do couponning anymore and this is frustrating
    I'm basically always willing to trade for stamps. Do you have a current wish list so I can see what you want that I have? The one under your profile doesn't seem up to date.
    My temporary (I hope) e-mail address that I am checking once or twice a day until PMs are fixed is jontoo @ zoho.com (remove the spaces)
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@cath007 I like your leather wallet finds at the thrift store! I did not visit Value Village's sale yesterday as I previewed my store on Tuesday and did not feel much was there that was worth 30% off on a hot day.

Most nights, it's too muggy in the house to do much except a load or two of laundry after 9pm, chop or wash veggies for quick salad or tidy up. Last night I put two ice cubes into a sandwich bag and rested the bag on one side of my chest which usually seems to be hotter than the other side.

Did my banking yesterday and made sure to have a roll of $1 coins. Those coins came in handy for my quick market shop in the afternoon-candle vendor wanted the coins! I also bought a Niagara region wine (closest that I'll get to a winery for now) and a tasty rosemary focaccia (which I mostly ate for lunch with some wine later) loaf. I have two envelopes of allocated money for upcoming things and I have to adjust my remaining funds to see how much I can spend for a sewing machine foot and then other things.

Someone took the lighter of two yard waste bags from our lawn. I had put them to the curb Monday night and when 20min later I had some branches and vine clippings to add to the lighter bag, the lighter bag was gone (Mom did not know why either). Tuesday collection crew did not pick up the heavier bag so I've left it at the curb for now.

Since Saturday, mulberries have been ripening on two trees. Tuesday night (after I finished another section of grasscutting), I picked some berries to eat (I had my dark clothes on in case any berry left a mark or stains). Plan to pick some today to enjoy in the house. Think most of the berries will be done on the lower branches by Saturday while the birds get at the berries in the higher branches.

Just before this morning's downpour, I noticed something blue near the beer store exit door. Thought it was not likely to be a $5 bill. When I left the store just behind another customer running into the rain, the paper was still on the ground in front of the door and yes, it was $5, kind of folded in quarters! Plan to give it the local food bank today.

I saw another clothing drive note on the freezer door and I will act like I don't know it exists. Still steaming over Mom's late bagging efforts on the weekend for the last Monday drive pickup.

Fortinos had two new to me coupons-one for %1 off Kraft extra cheddar slices (454g-Dec.31 expiry)and $1 off the purchase of two Clif whey protein bars (Nov.7 expiry). Only one of two boards had them.
    Last edited by Ciel; Thu, Jul 11th, 2019 at 01:43 PM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I was thrilled to find some tech websites yesterday that discussed how to put old smartphones to use without a service provider/SIM card. Did not know that dash cams were a possibility, with the right app and camera mount. I needed to know if wi-fi access was possible without a SIM card, and yes it is! Good to know.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Giseledta what coupons are you looking for that are tear pads or insert

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

hi-such sad news my daughter's mother-in-law passed away last night suddenly and she was only 65 ,so I had used the week to paint and was just getting around to the trim when my daughter called she was on her way from toronto to be with her hubby at the hospital
    So the next few days will be watching Sebastian -ahhh the poor little guy only has his nana now me -had to lose a parent at age 37 my daughter said -this will be a hard funeral for me ,as I am always seeing my daughter cry and I am not that much younger than my son-in-law's mother

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@coupon girl I am very sorry to hear that your SIL mother passed away . You all will be in my thoughts and prayers
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

So sorry for your family loss Coupon Girl
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

thank you flemeth -it was my daughter's mother-in-law,my dear son-in-law's mother (both my daughter and her hubby are turning 37 in aug and sept and their little guy Sebastian will be 3 in sept

Sebastian was walking around today playing with his cousins (Ashlyn and cara) saying "nona is in hospital -doctor fix her " he doesnt understand when he told Ashlyn that my dear granddaughter Ashlyn who is 5 said doctor is fixing her -ahh little ones

So I may not be on the next few days as we will be busy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Was at shoppers and I picked up great Canadian coffee 930g tin on sale for $6.99!! The best I have seen it on sale was $11.99 at Fortinos.....so happy 😊. Unfortunately I forgot my strawberries rain check today, so I paid $4.99 and bought 2. Thunderstorm warning has been lifted in my area, glad I can open the windows as it's cooler now.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    I'm basically always willing to trade for stamps. Do you have a current wish list so I can see what you want that I have? The one under your profile doesn't seem up to date.
    My temporary (I hope) e-mail address that I am checking once or twice a day until PMs are fixed is jontoo @ zoho.com (remove the spaces)
    @ Arjon:I will message you tonight with my need in coupons
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

@coupongirl i am so sorry for your families loss. many hugs

@flemeth . currently.. pampers.. and pasta. .... i thought i had a trade for the pasta... but.. when the other end of the trade came.. it was the ready pasta... not all pasta. sunlight laundry, i am sure there is more... i am just not sure what is out right now. sigh. i always seem to be one step behind on coupons....lol. points i mastered.. coupons... i struggle.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information