User Tag List

Page 1109 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 109 609 1009 1059 1099 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1119 1159 1209 1609 ... LastLast
Results 16,621 to 16,635 of 29342
Like Tree118493Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

We had our Thanksgiving family dinner at the kids' home yesterday, so today will be a relaxing NFL day. Love it!

Dreary here, looks like rain will continue into Wednesday....but it's rain. Thank heavens.

Enjoy your day, everyone!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well, well, well, Ladies...this just about covers it!! Par-TAY!! Hahaha!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good day!

Rough evening, night, and morning... Nowhere to go but up, I hope!

Name:  facebook_1570914641428.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  46.7 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ah, crap, @Natalka...too damn bad that you're feeling so yucky. I hope you're not feeling that you have to do any cooking today just because it's Thanksgiving...order from Swiss Chalet and just count your blessings..your Hubby, Milan...and yes, I hope and pray it's all UP from here for you!!

Oh, here's one for you...the "twins"...the 2 Siamese kittens the kids have, not only learned how to turn on the bathroom and kitchen taps, they've now discovered how to press the button on their water dispenser to make the water pour out of the container!!
    What next? The ice and water dispensers?! We're just waiting....

HUGS!!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Oct 13th, 2019 at 02:37 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Well, well, well, Ladies...this just about covers it!! Par-TAY!! Hahaha!!

Ohhhh Thank goodness my name is not there LOL ..no party 🎈 for me hahaha ..now Lynn you better behave while your there LOL Happy Thanksgiving sweetie
    Lynn49, cath007, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving GoodBoy.. this describes my day today ..yes ! I actually sat down to watch some tv and next thing I knew I was napping 💤 LOL 😝

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving GoodBoy.. this describes my day today ..yes ! I actually sat down to watch some tv and next thing I knew I was napping LOL
    A well deserved nap too I bet!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@Lynn49

Gosh, how I wish we had Swiss Chalet - they had one location here years ago, but left. It was a bad choice of where they were, they would do well if they came back.

No, I can't cook, but several restaurants are having turkey dinners so we can do takeout - many more places have buffets. The men have never really liked turkey, so they can order something else off the restaurant menu.
    Today is a nausea day for me. Couldn't eat brekkie, tried to eat something for a late lunch, managed only a bite of a spring roll and some noodles.

That's the biggest bummer with this eating problem. I can picture myself with a plate of lovely looking and smelling foods, then it goes south after one bite...
    It's Stoopid!

And, as for those kitties, they sure do sound like troublemakers!That is one of the probs with getting new ones, they are just like little kids, they need to be trained/disciplined right from the start, every single time they err.

Gonna try catch a nap, if not, I need to have my leg up for a while.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lol.. @Newfiescreech, maybe there's a PART of your name in there?? Everyone else here is on there... It's okay, we'll let you hang out with us anyway. You'll just have to do the booze runs.

@Natalka, I'd never have thought you wouldn't have a Swiss Chalet there! Hahaha...so your men don't care for turkey? I can just imagine them ordering a big 'ol Chinese dinner! Maybe they'll tempt you? I guess you just have to hold your nose and shove food down for sustenance, but that's not ideal, that's for sure.

I can't begin to think how that problem can be solved medically....My Mom never liked Boost or Ensure either until I cut it with regular milk; she just found it too cloying otherwise. Maybe something you could try? With rum, vodka maybe?

What about protein bars? Have you checked to determine how much protein you're actually eating in a day?

I know.....but it's the "mom" in me, can't help it......or as my DD would say, "Mom, you do know I'm 42, right?" ...yep, and still my baby!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Oct 13th, 2019 at 05:08 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Lol.. @Newfiescreech, maybe there's a PART of your name in there?? Everyone else here is on there... It's okay, we'll let you hang out with us anyway. You'll just have to do the booze runs.

@Natalka, I'd never have thought you wouldn't have a Swiss Chalet there! Hahaha...so your men don't care for turkey? I can just imagine them ordering a big 'ol Chinese dinner! Maybe they'll tempt you? I guess you just have to hold your nose and shove food down for sustenance, but that's not ideal, that's for sure.

I can't begin to think how that problem can be solved medically....My Mom never liked Boost or Ensure either until I cut it with regular milk; she just found it too cloying otherwise. Maybe something you could try? With rum, vodka maybe?

What about protein bars? Have you checked to determine how much protein you're actually eating in a day?

I know.....but it's the "mom" in me, can't help it......or as my DD would say, "Mom, you do know I'm 42, right?" ...yep, and still my baby!!
    Hahaha good one lynn I can do the booze run for ya not a problem..ok yes part my name is there ..I though I could get away with it ..seems the full name wasn’t...leave up to you maid to fine a solution for my name LOL 😝 will walkonby going be there with us too ..between us three ole folks that will keep nursing home gang on their toes hahaha

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    A well deserved nap too I bet!!
    ohhh it sure was a well deserved nap 💤..I feel like I can tear up the world now and put it back together again .power naps is the best 😝🍁🍂🥂have a wonderful evening

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You betcha!! You too!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=flemeth;7010226]Good morning all .
    Thanks @avoncallingu our drive New York was good.
    On my way I learned that my DH uncle passed away. The family lived about 4 hours from New York. So today I will know when the funeral and viewing is and my DH and I will go. A fun trip now turn into a sad one. My DDs will not be going they will stay with me my fur baby.

Hoping everyone have an awesome long weekend. And Thanksgiving Celebration

So sorry to hear the sad news about your DH uncle passing.. Sending your family my deepest sympathies.Thinking about you all .
    Lynn49, cath007 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello, folks! Church went well this morning - my voice was iffy but I could contribute to most hymns. Our anthem wasn't into a high range so that went well. I had Turkey dinner#2 with brotherR after church. Was pooped and came home and had a sleep.

Went to get the Thanksgiving dinner that I had ordered but it was in a huge box that I knew would not fit in my fridge. I picked up 2 pies and some broccoli and other things at RCSS and some ice cream at Shoppers. The closest I will get to real cooking is steaming the broccoli. 😁 But, I did buy a prime rib roast and I am going to try out my Magic Pot- is that what it's called?I haven't used it yet. Would that be sacreligious ? I know that suggesting to microwave steaks nearly sent my DH into apoplexy! I think that was the straw that led to my DH taking over cooking. (I was afraid of BBQ and I wasn't eating red meat at the time-in my defense. But it made for a good story.)

Well-a lot to do, so, see ya later! Hope your Thanksgiving is going wonderfully well!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Thread Information