User Tag List

Page 1195 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 195 695 1095 1145 1185 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1205 1245 1295 1695 ... LastLast
Results 17,911 to 17,925 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1.

Name:  fab day.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  51.3 KB

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@danger_dan - hoping you get better quickly!

Good morning, all!

So glad I don't have to go out, wind-chill is -41!

Icky news for me - last evening, had a burning feeling on my right lower leg. Yup, two blisters - the one which popped was just raw skin and hurts a lot.

Husband bandaged it up as best he could.

I called home care nursing this morning, and she said I may not be able to get a nurse here today, but I am sure hoping someone can come to check it, medicate it, and dress it properly.

...and it has only been three weeks since the other leg healed! Well, at least these two are smaller, a few inches across.

Have a marvelous Monday!

Name:  facebook_1578497999804.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  74.8 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Mon, Jan 13th, 2020 at 10:59 AM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  my_cat_uses_his_thum.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  521.8 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Mon, Jan 13th, 2020 at 11:02 AM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

darn oh darn! @danger_dan and @Natalka I hope the two of you find some quick relief from those symptoms and owies.
    A big shout out to you @22hicks !!
    Just cannot put my finger on exactly why I feel " meh " today, but I do. It had better not be the early signs of that cold returning!! I may have watched too much tv staying up longer than normal last night, the morning drive to physio I swear I was dozing off on the way there.
    It is another soup day for me.
    Today's brew I used the carton of no salt added beef broth, red wine, plain Greek yogurt, diced simple clean veggies, and added the last bit of leftover steak meat diced up. The flavour is heavenly, I never sprinkled any herb or pepper, not even substitute salt, into it, it was so good on its own......hmmm, must have been the wine!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    darn oh darn! @danger_dan and @Natalka I hope the two of you find some quick relief from those symptoms and owies.
    A big shout out to you @22hicks !!
    Just cannot put my finger on exactly why I feel " meh " today, but I do. It had better not be the early signs of that cold returning!! I may have watched too much tv staying up longer than normal last night, the morning drive to physio I swear I was dozing off on the way there.
    It is another soup day for me.
    Today's brew I used the carton of no salt added beef broth, red wine, plain Greek yogurt, diced simple clean veggies, and added the last bit of leftover steak meat diced up. The flavour is heavenly, I never sprinkled any herb or pepper, not even substitute salt, into it, it was so good on its own......hmmm, must have been the wine!
    ..........it's always the wine, Darling....

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Just realized that it's Malanka, Ukrainian New Year's Eve.

What is known now as the Carol of the Bells is a song traditionally sung on this day, not as a Christmas Carol.

The original Ukrainian text tells the tale of a swallow flying into a household to proclaim the plentiful and bountiful year that the family will have.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I really do this....

Natalka, cabmonk, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, cabmonk, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

So it is all officially over now. When the first reports came out about the Houston Astros stealing signs in a weird way with cameras and signals to the dugout, I never wanted to believe any of it was true as I had absolutely fallen head over heels for Joe Altuve.

Despite my crush, it was all proven to be true and today after serving a year's suspension manager A.J. Hinch was fired along with the GM. The team forfeits their first and second round draft picks for 2020-2021 and will pay a pesky 5 million dollar fine.

Gulp! Wonder what the mood in the locker room be now?
    Isn't it always the way? You fall for someone or something only to be betrayed!!

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...ud4-story.html
    Last edited by walkonby; Mon, Jan 13th, 2020 at 05:23 PM.
    cabmonk likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So it is all officially over now. When the first reports came out about the Houston Astros stealing signs in a weird way with cameras and signals to the dugout, I never wanted to believe any of it was true as I had absolutely fallen head over heels for Joe Altuve.

Despite my crush, it was all proven to be true and today after serving a year's suspension manager A.J. Hinch was fired along with the GM. The team forfeits their first and second round draft picks for 2020-2021 and will pay a pesky 5 million dollar fine.

Isn't it always the way? You fall for someone or something only to be betrayed!!

Wow, huh?! I don't know how players who received and passed signals along to their batters, arent being held responsible. Perhaps more to follow?
    That's Texans for you! Now you know why I dislike them so, so much?! No morals.

I hope your Altruve isn't involved, but...how could the whole team NOT know, with all that banging on garbage cans, passing the signals along? The whole team should be suspended for a year at least!
    cabmonk and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

And then they were fired.... lolololololol!!
    PS I rate the Astros one notch above the Red Sox. Red Sox are last.
    Lynn49, cabmonk and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Mittens!
    Natalka, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Everyone be good out there. Oh and @GoJays maybe they’re crying because of your haircut haha. Anyway finally got back to spin class today but it was rough because I had no energy still. I barely made it through but I did. Tomorrow is laundry and lunch plus my aunt wants to buy me shoes. Then back to spin class Wednesday.
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh ladies @Lynn49 and @GoJays , I have been verklempt for months now. The instant I heard about the scandal and investigation I just did not want to believe it was true. And you're right Lynn....how could any of the players NOT have known what was going on?
    I remember back when Aaron Sanchez and Joe Biagini left the Jays to go to the Astros and at that time I was thrilled they were going to such a talented team! Now I feel sick about it.

The New Pope started up again tonight!! I can hardly wait ......gosh isn't Jude Law so dreamy in that role?

I'm letting it record to skip past the ads...tee hee.
    Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all

Not feeling my best today . Guess I pulled or hurt some thing in my back so I have a nagging back pain for about 2 weeks or more now. Guess a visit to the DR is in order.

Hope everyone who is not feeling gets better soon. Have a great day all
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Thread Information