User Tag List

Page 42 of 74 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast
Like Tree2946Likes

Thread: A new beginning in getting HEALTHY...2017, here we come!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I have been doing better with my eating, not great with working out. I have been eating more veggies and fruit, certainly reduced my sugar intake, but I’m feeling deprived in the process. 12hr days, working 2 jobs, with 3 young children and chronic pain...you get the picture. I still weight less than I did when I married Dh, but still more than I thought. I hadn’t weighed myself in about 3 months (from Oct-early January) and hadn’t realized that I had put on the weight. Some people refer to it as winter weight, but I don’t want to use that excuse. Dh says that I’m my own worst critic. Little kids can be unintentionally harsh...squish my soft tummy...
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@coupongirl congrats on enjoying that sweet gift getaway from your offspring! I feel you played it right, forgoing the alcohol and leaving the vehicle parked to take advantage of getting the steps in! My bet is you lost some pounds!
    @Angela273 I'm doing the opposite to you. I'm doing my workouts BUT eating horribly again.
    By horribly I mean real good food, supplemented by fast food indulgences.
    @cabmonk I need to aspire to your level of commitment once again. I am so impressed and thrilled about your success!!
    ROMEO, Angela273, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

bluerose, cabmonk and walkonby like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

walked yesterday before the snow for 25 minutes today walked around the mall maybe 15 minutes
    Angela273, cabmonk and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hey @walkonby I’m trying lol. Sometimes it’s a struggle. Today was treadmill and spin class. Tomorrow I’m going to try weights, ddp yoga and treadmill. Hope you are doing well.
    Angela273 and walkonby like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

18000 steps today! Ouch! On the good side many good deals back and forth to stores with coupons in hand. On the downside ... sore feet! Cheerio!
    Angela273 and coupon girl like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Some of my meals have been a hit, while others have been a miss. The weather has been quite nice the last few days, so I’ve been able to spend time at the park with our children. My pain level is still concerning my high. I seem to be waiting for doctors to figure it out, or at least figure out the next step in my treatment.
    ROMEO, coupon girl and walkonby like this.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I gave up chocolate bars or pieces til easter -I think I can stick with it .My grandkids has kinder eggs and asked if I wanted a piece on Saturday -no I didn't but thanks anyway.
    Angela273 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Hi all!

We did so much walking while on vacation. Always around 20,000 steps per day and once day 28,000! We ate well but healthy for the most part. Got our fill on wonderful pineapple, watermelon, honeymelon, cantaloupe and papaya pretty much every day for breakfast and with lunch on the days we didn't skip lunch. Our roads are pretty clear and dry here so able to get out walking since it isn't that cold this week. I will take the dog for a good walk tonight and tire her out.
    Angela273, walkonby and list465 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I have mixed feelings. I finally brought in my box of “big” clothes. I was running low on dress pants that fit and were comfortable. Out of this box I found 3 pairs of dress pants that fit me well. 1 pair of dress pants that were ok as an extra, and a blouse that fits ok. I also pulled out 2 pairs of well worn jeans. I had been fighting the scale and my waist line...neither make me feel great. But I’ve been teaching enough days that I need more options in my closet. I haven’t given up, but I need to be realistic and stop avoiding this. I also put some of my tighter dress pants away in this box. I don’t like grabbing a tight pair by accident...it doesn’t feel good.

Dh pointed out that my metabolism might be slowing down some. I already know that being in pain doesn’t help my situation. Burning the candle at both ends, etc.

I still pack my own lunch and snacks. I try to fit in some extra exercise during the day. I have no idea how many steps I do in a day (I don’t have or wear that kind of technology), but I know that it’s a lot. When my purse is on me, my phone takes a guess at my activity level, which can be interesting. It will also get easier to spend time outside as things warm up. I was outside with our kids twice yesterday. Today it felt like -15 with the wind chill.
    Last edited by Angela273; Mon, Mar 9th, 2020 at 01:00 AM.
    walkonby and list465 like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Loving the sales at Food Basics this week. Picking up lots of the deals on fresh stuff and will me planning/making meals from it. I also have lots of frozen fruit in the freezer to use up (using for smoothies and in oatmeal)
    Angela273 and list465 like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Have been on a health thingy for the last 2 months loosing weight and learning about good eating habits and exersice ,was doing a 10 week program at our clsc but it was canceled because of corvid 19, still keeping up with this great French site for exersices and other things.
    http://move50plus.ca/votre-sante/ the videos are in bougez is there a site similar in English ?
    Last edited by bluerose; Fri, Mar 20th, 2020 at 12:48 PM.
    ROMEO, Angela273 and walkonby like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

It has happened again, my anxiety is through the roof and was before covid-19 and covid-19 has only increased the stress in my life as we try to figure out how to handle it it at work. I personally have been moved to working remotely as of Wednesday afternoon which I thought would help but not so much. I have learned knowing I need to get something done right now just shuts me down until I do what is needed which has lead to me skipping a lot of meals as I am so focused on other things, I literally forget to eat. Yesterday I finally ate at 9:30 last night. Not good, must work on this.
    ROMEO, Angela273 and walkonby like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Gosh, so busy since we got home from DisneyWorld...I lost 4 lbs on vacation! Who on earth does that?! I guess it's my GF diet...nothing sinful to eat there for our dinners, for me, at least.

In total, I'm down 25lbs since I started this. Again, this GF way of eating has me generally off carbs, so I'm sure that's helping. When I do have carbs, it's Barilla's gf pasta, and thank heavens for Breton's gf crackers!!

10 more lbs and I'll be back where I was in 2014 when I broke my leg and all hell broke loose from that.

Today is vegetarian chili that my Hubby is making so again, no carbs. I usually bake my own bread, but Hubby couldn't find yeast in a few stores, so....no bread and I won't buy those bricks that are supposed to be bread in the stores!

I hope you're all staying healthy and safe from this virus...I'm guessing it won't be until the end of April before anything feels remotely normal again. If then! Be well, everyone!!
    Tweets77, Angela273 and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Lynn49 congrats on dropping those lbs. while away at DisneyWorld!! AND the rules state that if you lose the weight in another " land " , said lbs. are forbidden travel back to your hips!
    I know Lynn.....I'm slowly going insane here.....bwahahaha!!!
    Angela273 and Lynn49 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Page 42 of 74 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Thread Information