User Tag List

Page 650 of 654 FirstFirst ... 150 550 600 640 648 649 650 651 652 ... LastLast
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I absolutely hate the no communication fact in my familly....And we are guilty and the familly too..must change now...
    Ciel21 likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Still arguing with brother about his having to go up the ladder to check eaves! He is still saying no. Noticed he seems keen this week to go back to a sort of keto diet. Maybe he realizes he cannot put off the task for a 2nd year running.

My body simply is declining too much to risk a ladder pullout, let alone a climb up a tall ladder.

Face mask litter everywhere on the ground. Its just awful when parking lots usually border a sidewalk with a trash can or public sidewalks have public trash cans in high foot traffic areas and mask wearers think the ground is the best option (until she or he or they have a trip and ouch session).
    cath007 and HermanH like this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@Ciel21 ; Really hoping that your brother will do the job and that he understand more your actual condition and will help with more tasks in general too...
    Ciel21 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@Ciel21 ; I did noticed too that people tend to put theirs used masks on sideways ...and on parking lot..that is not okaie and disgusting!!!
    dyalect and Ciel21 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel21 View Post
    Still arguing with brother about his having to go up the ladder to check eaves! He is still saying no. Noticed he seems keen this week to go back to a sort of keto diet. Maybe he realizes he cannot put off the task for a 2nd year running.
    He prefers to starve himself with a diet instead of just enjoying a little exercise going up and down a ladder?
    Ciel21 likes this.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by HermanH View Post
    He prefers to starve himself with a diet instead of just enjoying a little exercise going up and down a ladder?
    He needs to work on his weight (when he starts to cook chicken again and gets into those mixed veggies, he usually intends to lose some weight; he's been eating fast food often and sometimes makes a salad takeout order instead of constant burgers or poutine or Chinese food orders)-it was the major reason he eventually revealed last year for not going up the ladder at all. Thus I did the Spring 2021 check (April)but it was hard for me. June-I barely managed the 6ft stepladder to check on eave section overhanging the front door. Almost lost my balance when a neighbour used their electronic key to beep open a car door-did not know someone was outside across the road.

And for Mom-she still has yet to pick up the phone directory to look up any service providers to clean eaves or do the lawn cutting. I know she won't spend the money but maybe if I pass away, the reality of possibly getting billed by the City (on her property tax bill) when grass is more than 15cm high will move her more than any of my words in the past have.

When the weather gets nice for weekends, you can bet Bro will be out riding for most of the hours on his motorbike. I saw a receipt for a pricey accessory (could have bought a better laptop to replace his ancient one for same $$$) and realized he plans to spend more hours on the road than pitching in at home.
    HermanH likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel21 View Post
    constant burgers or poutine or Chinese food orders
    I can feel my arteries harding just reading about that.
    Ciel21 likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Maple Leafs are out........again, I am sad and MAD!!!
    cath007, GatineauGirl and Ciel21 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I never go to Super C it is very rare except when they have a good deal like the B1G1 Monsieur Gustave gouda cheese...
    I did walk to the prepared meals section prepacked by curiosity and they have most of the alfredo chicken pasta the BB are passed...like may 5 or may 25...and I was like yuck ...per chance I checked before purchasing...charging 5,99$ for bb passed food is so gross...I leaved like at least 10 packages..so I am questionning myself if they check the BB dates..sometime...
    Ciel21 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Spammers...grr seems to be on smart canucks since 1 week at least...troll..go away get a *(&*(&( life
    Ciel21 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So, I had purchased a needed greeting card recently for an event that needs to go with a gift...got the stamps.
    No action on gift being acquired as yet. Arguing in vain it seems (event is just under a month away...and I've been on this topic since April).
    Then in the morning, Mom indicates she seems interested in sending money online via gift registry because she thinks a mailing might get pilfered? (She watched a video about an unrelated matter on Youtube and that got her thinking).

I'm miffed because I already addressed the envelope (when she told me to save the card for another event!) and put one of the novelty stamps on the envelope. Where do I buy SERENITY?

Second rant: Bro noticed I cut some grass. Inquires if I cut other areas. I say no, gas ran out. He tells me there's more gas in a larger container (that I cannot lift if it's heavier than 5L) and I tell him he needs to decant before I can use it.
    Anyway, he cut most of the grass in the evening. I will look around to see what is left to trim later.
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last night after 11pm, someone in the neighbourhood had a burst of fireworks set off for a few minutes. Odd. Not legal. Heat inflicted or intentional?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Are you certain it was fireworks and not actual gunfire?
    Ciel21 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Fireworks-The first part was like popcorn and that was audible. I did see a glimpse of purple flash towards the end of the display. Either someone lit the lot or there was some kind of heat combustion (but no fire). Down the road near a corner.
    dededi likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mid summer, covid cases rising and people still refusing to wear masks, isolate when sick or even cover their mouths / noses when they cough or sneeze. You cannot fix ignorance.

dededi and Ciel21 like this.

Page 650 of 654 FirstFirst ... 150 550 600 640 648 649 650 651 652 ... LastLast

Thread Information