User Tag List

Page 106 of 119 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1774
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Which companies have you emailed?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I wrote Pepto Bismol and they are not offering coupons.

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveFromCanada View Post
    Ive emailed several protein and sport suplement makers like Optima Nutrition, weilders, and others and havent gotts so much as a reply.

What do you guys do when you email them? do you sneak your adress into there somewhere?

My husband, brother and I always go to the same place (Popeyes) and leave loaded with samples of different protein drinks, t-shirts, bottles or get Popeye dollars. We are on the mailing list so we stock up when our particular items are on sale and leave with lots of different ones to try. We all like different stuff so we trade or pick stuff up for each other for more samples. Sometimes it is better to be a good customer of a small store like that to get samples. Just a thought.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Never thought of that good idea.I'm going to try and let you know.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Don't know if this is a repost, so sorry in advance.

Emailed Dare through their Canadian website complimenting their products because my family loves them as snacks, and requested if they had coupons to send. Got my mail today and they sent me 5 x $0.50 coupons to any of their products, this includes Real Fruit, Grissol, Bear Paws and etc.

Checked the expiry date on the coupons....and at the bottom printed in bold is, NO EXPIRY DATE!

Definitely contact them if you haven't, they were quick to respond as well. My mail came 3 days after I sent my request

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Just got an e-mail from Campbell's. They are sending coupons! YEAH!

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ontgal33 View Post
    I have emailed SC Johnson about scrubbing bubbles and got a FPC upto $6, I have emailed for Vlasik pickles and got a FPC, also Welchs for a FPC for the fruit snacks, tried Blistex but didn't get anything. I have complained to Charman Bath Tissue and got a FPC in return. I love it.
    I think it really depends on who gets your email, because I have emailed scrubbing bubbles ( SC Johnson) and this is the email I got from them:

Thank you for letting us know how well Scrubbing Bubbles® works to keep your bathroom looking its best. It sounds like you and your family are busy, so I'm glad to know you can rely on Scrubbing Bubbles® to help make your cleaning days a bit easier!

Although we don't have coupons available to mail, we know savings are important. To help, we offer our free, online newsletter for printable coupons and promotional offers. If you haven't already, I encourage you to visit www.RightatHome.ca and start saving today.

Best regards,

Cathy

Consumer Relationship Centre
    SC Johnson
    Toll free number: 1-800-558-5566
    www.scjohnson.ca

Reference Number: 015299419A

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I got this one. But I did NOT request the coupons, I just sent a compliment.

Hi &&&&&&,

Isn't it great knowing you can rely on Scrubbing Bubbles® Bathroom Cleaner to keep your bathroom sparkling! We look forward to continue providing you with products that work hard so you don't have to.

Your loyalty is of great value to us. As a small token of our appreciation, I've mailed a Scrubbing Bubbles® coupon to the address you provided.

Best regards,

Stephanie

Consumer Relationship Centre
    SC Johnson
    Toll free number: 1-800-558-5566
    www.scjohnson.ca

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I e-mailed Janson, told them how much i love their products, and they sent me 3 1$ coupons for any Hain-Celestial product
    Earn some swag bucks~ It helps this student out <3

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/finsternissan

Luc
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

I emailed Silk because the coupon didn't load for me to print at home. I got a response the next day and they are mailing me a coupon!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I emailed J&J and praised their products and especially their advertisements and received first an email that said they would send a token of appreciation and then today got my coupons in the mail! 2 x $2.00 any K-Y, Monistat, O.B., Carefree, Stayfree or Tucks product.

Good until June 2012, all for two seconds of my time!

coupon trading
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

i emailed pampers as i bought some of there diapers, and it turned out my sons poor sensitive skin broke out in a rash i let them know and they said they will send me 2 10 dollar coupons in the mail. i wasnt even hopping for coupons from them just letting them know that maybe they should come out with some sensitive skin easy ups

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crocodile View Post
    Don't know if this is a repost, so sorry in advance.

Emailed Dare through their Canadian website complimenting their products because my family loves them as snacks, and requested if they had coupons to send. Got my mail today and they sent me 5 x $0.50 coupons to any of their products, this includes Real Fruit, Grissol, Bear Paws and etc.

Checked the expiry date on the coupons....and at the bottom printed in bold is, NO EXPIRY DATE!

Definitely contact them if you haven't, they were quick to respond as well. My mail came 3 days after I sent my request
    E-mailed them about two days ago and they told me to check for in-store offers, etc.. I'm still hoping I might get some in the mail.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jader View Post
    i emailed pampers as i bought some of there diapers, and it turned out my sons poor sensitive skin broke out in a rash i let them know and they said they will send me 2 10 dollar coupons in the mail. i wasnt even hopping for coupons from them just letting them know that maybe they should come out with some sensitive skin easy ups
    i have the same situation but they offer me only one $10 coupon and i have the whole box of diapers that i can't use
    Get FREE Amazon gift cards and Paypal @ Superpoints http://superpoints.com/refer/mipip Don't forget to fill out your basic profile

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leda View Post
    I wrote Pepto Bismol and they are not offering coupons.

They have coupons for pepto bismol in the pampers village booklet : )

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I e-mailed Pepsi and just got a very nice thank you! No offers of any kind, but they were very nice.

Page 106 of 119 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 ... LastLast

Thread Information