User Tag List

Page 146 of 226 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by curt81 View Post
    I read this and checked my email and there was an email from Herbal Magic. Maybe it's a sign? Too bad I spent a lot of money on concert tickets for my daughter and I to go see Katy Perry this summer. First concert for both for us.
    Curt!! The Katy Perry tickets were the right choice!!! agh!! I am so jealous. Your DD will have that memory of the 2 of you going forever!!
    SassyAshley likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Down 0.5. Not quite as exciting as the past two weeks, but on track and in the right direction.
    walkonby and SassyAshley like this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I read this and checked my email and there was an email from Herbal Magic. Maybe it's a sign? Too bad I spent a lot of money on concert tickets for my daughter and I to go see Katy Perry this summer. First concert for both for us.
    Lol...well, Curt, I think making memories with your DD is more important than Herbal Magic....what a hero her Daddy is to her for those tickets!! She must be overly over-joyed!!

I haven't weighed in, yet....I'm not expecting much, since I didn't behave last night ... but...it would serve me right!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I am the same
    SassyAshley likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Down - .8 which is no surprise...too much salt yesterday......but no worries, come Monday, we start our Herbal Magic diet so I expect to see some good results around the corner!
    Have a great weekend, everyone!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am doing my weigh-ins on Sundays, but I checked the scale and have lost 2.4 pounds so far in the past week. The weekend is my enemy though, with no work. I usually gain 2 - 4 pounds on the weekend.

Driving home from work tonight should be fun - up to 50 km/h winds and snow.
    Last edited by curt81; Fri, Jan 24th, 2014 at 12:09 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Curt!! The Katy Perry tickets were the right choice!!! agh!! I am so jealous. Your DD will have that memory of the 2 of you going forever!!
    I do have two tickets I'm trying to sell

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

meh. my diet has disappeared completely. Haven't gained anything though. I'll have to pop back in when I'm ready to re-commit.

Keep up the great work everyone! You are all inspiring!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I do have two tickets I'm trying to sell
    I could ask friends down there if they want them...which seats/section are they in and how
    much are you asking for them? You can PM me if you'd rather...

And drive home very slowly...at least you'll get there! I hear ya about weekends...I reserve Sundays if I really, really desperately need an A&W burger and onion rings...I don't usually gain, but it might stall my loss for a couple of days, but geez, if we didn't treat ourselves once in a while, what's it all about (Alfie)? The strength to get right back on the wagon the next day is the kicker...but it's doable!
    Meanwhile...wow, good for you on that loss! HM expects a loss of 2lbs per week, so I'm hoping that will happen...slow and easy, means no more instant "it's all back again!" gains in the future..
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Jan 24th, 2014 at 01:49 PM.
    SassyAshley likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Morning crew!! I would love to believe that I lost weight from trying to keep warm in the various parking lots early today while shopping, MAN it is COLD!! O.K. no loss, but no problem because it is a marathon not a race ( as Lynn has said ) and right now I am the tortoise!!
    Lynn49 and SassyAshley like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    I could ask friends down there if they want them...which seats/section are they in and how
    much are you asking for them? You can PM me if you'd rather...

And drive home very slowly...at least you'll get there! I hear ya about weekends...I reserve Sundays if I really, really desperately need an A&W burger and onion rings...I don't usually gain, but it might stall my loss for a couple of days, but geez, if we didn't treat ourselves once in a while, what's it all about (Alfie)? The strength to get right back on the wagon the next day is the kicker...but it's doable!
    Meanwhile...wow, good for you on that loss! HM expects a loss of 2lbs per week, so I'm hoping that will happen...slow and easy, means no more instant "it's all back again!" gains in the future..
    It was not a pleasant drive home, with white-out conditions. I lost the road a few times. For the concert, it's section 109, row 9, near the stage. They cost me $375 each, so $750 total. I'm not expecting to get that amount.

I don't know how this weekend will go. I'm just not in a good mood. I had McDonalds after work. Trying to be in a better mood at work and such, taking one day at a time, but I'm still not over the girl I asked out last summer and to make matters worse, she just has to go out with a guy from work - joy. I still like a girl I don't even know and who hates me - I'm seriously messed up, lol. That's me for you. Don't be surprised I end up with a gain on Sunday.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I am sorry Curt and I feel your pain. I have a thing for guys who do not have time for me, I am a complete homebody and fall for guys who can go for a 5 minute walk in their home town and know every person they pass, feels like you have to book time with them a year in advanced and every time you try to make plans they already have plans. I also seem to have a thing for guys who than after me find the girl of their dreams and feel the need to tell me all about it and how if only I was different it could have been me.

Other than the emotional problems this than brings on my way of dealing with things is to be too busy to think about them. So I work as much I can which leads to binge eating because I will work extremely long hours usually with not enough food packed so when I get home whatever I can find is what I eat. When I am at home I cook and clean, something deep down tells me this is what I need to do I think a huge part of it a lot of guys tells me I am not your "normal" girl and somewhere in the back of mind I think cooking and cleaning will make guys see me differently not to mention, whenever I find a guy I like ALOT I find out what he likes to eat and find things to cook for him. I start picturing romantic dinners at home and than guess what I cook when things fall apart all of those recipes which I than proceed to eat to almost show myself had he of given me a chance I could have been that girl. Bad thing is I go over board which leads to a lot of bad eating and usually weight gain.

Hope things get better for you soon, I know it cannot be easy to see her liking someone else.
    Lynn49 likes this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Tootsie rolls are the devil, that is all.
    anisa, Lynn49 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Tootsie rolls are the devil, that is all.
    Plus Tootsie rolls are cheap as dirt, I only know this because a small cannister of minis somehow landed in my cart today at WM and rang up $1.00, so I just did not want to trouble a worker to have to go place that back on the shelf, so I bought it.

THAT is all.

anisa, Lynn49, Granger and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Plus Tootsie rolls are cheap as dirt, I only know this because a small cannister of minis somehow landed in my cart today at WM and rang up $1.00, so I just did not want to trouble a worker to have to go place that back on the shelf, so I bought it.

THAT is all.

Mine had pink stickers on them
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Page 146 of 226 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 ... LastLast

Thread Information