User Tag List

Page 1179 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 179 679 1079 1129 1169 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1189 1229 1279 1679 2179 ... LastLast
Results 17,671 to 17,685 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    i never in a million years could understand ketchup or dillpickle chips *shudder*
    I love Dill Pickle and Ketchup chips. My favorite is Salt & Vinegar.

Haunish, we get Roast Chicken chips where I live.

We got our first snow storm last night. It's so early this year. We normally don't get snow until Christmas or so.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

We had our annual tree-decorating party today. I left my dog upstairs, cause I knew she'd be doing her happy dance & knocking decorations out of everyone's hands. I did, however, bring "Santa Claws" (wearing a red hat & coat) with me to help supervise. He sat (more or less) happily on the ladder, even though there were lots of adults & a few kids putting decorations up.

http://s393.photobucket.com/albums/p...taonladder.jpg

http://s393.photobucket.com/albums/p...qundertree.jpg

At one point, a neighbour's dog wanted sooo badly to play with Santa, but he was having none of it.

http://s393.photobucket.com/albums/p...withmukluk.jpg

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Your Santa Claws is so cute, Andit. Have you ever heard of the Elf Yourself program, Andit? You should do that with your cat and dog. I did it with my four cats.

http://www.elfyourself.com/

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jettred View Post
    Petite I know today is a really hard day, but try to focus on good memories & stay busy. I usually try to do something special for myself & think of it as a present from my Mom. Huggs
    Thanks for thinking of me. It's such a difficult day I had to cancel my 10:30am client due to the weather so that kind of messed up my day so then went to my 1:00pm client earlier so I could stay home this afternoon and not worry about having to be out and about in this weather. My neighbor invited me over for a drink later but alcohol is a depressant and I don't think I want to get in a sadder state I'll just have a quiet me night. My husband is making us some nachos for supper. Not much we can do because the weather isn't nice at all. The wind will pick up later again too so it will be even worse. I'll have a nice hot shower later and PJ it for the night. I should have saved my tree decorating for today but I have my 3 trees all up already...I've been keeping busy by playing games I've become addicted to at the SC arcade.

Hugsssssssssssss and again, thanks for thinking of me on this sad day. I tell you it's been a LONG 17 years...

I'll add a picture of my mom to my "family" photo album
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

bubblekat I just sent your mom a contest link. I hope she gets it before she leaves. I have a horrid headache and a bit sick. We have finally gotten our well to work so I am having to do laundry too. Batman peed on my comforter last night. I was so mad. It was really cold so I had my boys stay the night with mom so they dont get sicker. Be back later. Hugs to everyone. Ns your patio looks lovely with the decoration (I didnt use the four letter word) lmao. Glad it isnt snowing here.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tina.. I'm thinking of you today. I know how those sad days can be, I have a few of them myself. *hugs* I don't think I ever looked at your album before, your mom was very pretty, and you look so much like her!

NS... That little shed behind your house is adorable! Those little shutters with the hearts on them are so neat
    glenda:

blair (way back when)

Your husband looks like a movie star in that photo!

roflmao, next year with 2 more kittens underfoot, he'll put it up xmas eve

DON'T U DARE LIFT A SHOVEL! i will let you sweep steps off with a broom, but NO SHOVELLING. absolutely NOT. you can't be that crazy?

I am doing something up for your two kittens before i send those lamps i should have it out by monday or tues, if i don't spend all day shovelling. it's noting big, just something i'm working on

lol, do you knit? if so, if you got a fax # pm me it, i got the most gorgous dress knit pattern, would look awesome on the kittens. but i got no patience for such things.
    Oh NS, I won't shovel, don't worry I didn't even go out on the porch until DH put the salt on the steps. I'm not gonna break a leg and spend the rest of this pregnancy on the couch... lol
    I love that you wrote "i will let you sweep steps off with a broom" that made me smile! It sounds like you are gonna come to my house and be the enforcer. I love it
    It is so sweet of you to do anything for the kittens! Winter knows your name and always says "Thats Arleeeeeen" when she sees the Garfield avatar.
    BIG LURV to you, my friend.

Nothing new on the wiki today. Someone's been spamming it, and MindsEye over at Dealcetera has been keeping it cleaned off for me. I really appreciate her!

Thank you all for making me smile, every day. Coming onto this thread makes me feel like home.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Totally forgot to answer NS's one question... I DO knit, but I do not have a fax machine. I really want a pattern for one of those little hats that have kitten ears on them for the baby. My next door neighbor made one for Winter, but she didn't use a pattern, and she doesn't knit anymore.

Funny how older ladies can knit and cook and bake with no patterns/recipies. I'm terrible at that! LOL

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just viewed andits pics. Very nice as usual. The cat is such a character. What was his name? I dont blame the cat for not wanting to play with the big dog. I wouldnt like the thought of being dinner either. lol. Porlly not the dogs intent but It would go through my mind. lol.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lolcat,

Awwww thanks so much for thinking of me on this sad day. Very sweet of you I do look a LOT like my mom. Every week someone comes up to me and tells me how much I remind them of mom. They say it's almost as if she's still here because they see her living through me. We walk the same, talk the same, same personalities and we are both very giving people. I am blessed to have all of her character traits and didn't end up like my dad. My sister took after him though

So thanks again lolcat. Hope you enjoyed the pictures

Hugsssssssssssssssss and rubs to the belly

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Seek...waiting for a PM from you

SEEK?????????? lol
    Last edited by PetiteFemme; Sat, Nov 22nd, 2008 at 05:51 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

You all have good nite! Hope everyone wakes up to a good day tomorrow!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

tks for all the words ev1.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Thank you for the words!!

Have a great weekend everyone!
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone found any forum words? I have been hunting on and off for days with no luck!!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Racefan View Post
    I love Dill Pickle and Ketchup chips. My favorite is Salt & Vinegar.

Haunish, we get Roast Chicken chips where I live.

We got our first snow storm last night. It's so early this year. We normally don't get snow until Christmas or so.
    ooooh you had to go and mention ketchup chips - now i'm craving them and there's a store right by my apartment... ahhh there goes my health kick! lol

I just saw this video the other day.. you might've seen it. They played it at the end of one of the episodes a month or so ago. I know you're more of a jared fan but you still might get a kick out of this...

Jensen ackles lip synching to Eye of the Tiger!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgd30bjQmes

Hey Arleen... he reminds me a little of a younger Gale..whaddaya think?

Thread Information