User Tag List

Page 1348 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 348 848 1248 1298 1338 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1358 1398 1448 1848 2348 ... LastLast
Results 20,206 to 20,220 of 38027
    Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Andit, go with the Wii ... I don't have one, but I really really want one!!!! My bro (grr) and his wife have one, and they love it for the exercise!
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Congrats rose & Jettred!!!!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Congrats Ladies..

Well I am finally done with over 16 hours of round trip driving for 2 days.

I have pics I will have to post later..
    On Dec 27 our 17 yr old cat Gomer passed away ... The kitten is lost with out him They were best buddies..

I am off to eat dinner and do more laundry..

Good night..

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

We have to help Boo
    Boo has been reaching into his own pockets to maintain SC - we can help by (had to delete this part). Please go to the thread below and read all about it. This is such a busy thread, I thought we could all help out.

Site Related Posts
    Site Related questions, problems, advice. criticism & suggestions for our little community

Today 09:48 PM
    Last edited by RTlady; Tue, Dec 30th, 2008 at 03:10 PM.
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    got an email I just won like $1000 worth of stuff in the most wanted contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am eligible to win:

* One (1), Espirit suede tote bag
    * One (1) Red Pea coat from the Gap
    * One (1) Pair of Melissa Clemente feather earrings
    * One (1) Pair of soaps and one (1) pair of lip balms from Kiss My face

OMG that's wonderful Rose.... Congratulations!!
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Congrats, Jettred!!

Welcome back, Harley. That's a lot of driving!!!!

Thanks, RT for the information. Darn Boo for not saying anything before
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

congrats Rose and jettred

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Congrats Rose!
    Join Keep Rewarding! https://keeprewarding.com/cflp?refid=17796 Ive Earned $535
    Join Swagbucks! https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Wolverine187 Earn Paypal, amazon Gift cards!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thanks guys! hoping they get back to me soon want to get this done as quick as possible so i get it!
    harley - omg 16 hours of driving! thats insane sorry about your kitty

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RTlady View Post
    We have to help Boo
    Boo has been reaching into his own pockets to maintain SC - we can
    help by clicking on Google Ads. Please go to the thread below and
    read all about it. This is such a busy thread, I thought we could all help out.

Site Related Posts
    Site Related questions, problems, advice. criticism & suggestions for our little community
    SC's financial support?
    by RTlady
    Today 09:48 PM
    he must have deleted the thread cause its not there anymore...

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ok got all caught up I think!
    Most important question first. Didn't find the thread RT but umm where are the google ads and I'll just start clicking on them?

Congrats Rose what a fantastic win!!! Love the pea coats too, there is one on Victoria Secrets online that I really want.

Wtg Jettred on your allure win feels good huh lol especially after all that time put in entering the August contests, would of been really unhappy if I hadn't won anything. Got both my wins already. Really like the sunscreen with its "magic Brazillian ingredient". Tried a bit on the inside of my arm and it didn't break me out and I love the smell it's Jasmine and something else can't remember. The John Freida Glaze came just before Christmas so DD and me tried it out the day after xmas. We both really liked it, left our hair really soft and shiny. You can either use it after you wash your hair leave on 3 mins and rinse out and do that daily or you can use it once a week before you wash your hair while its dry and leave on 20 mins then wash your hair as usual, which is what we did. we looked so glamorous with our hair all gummed up with it should of got a pic! Sent half of it home with her, doubt I'll pay $10 for a relatively small bottle of it at this time. If I really really like it and it does wonders for my hair then I might but will have to really impress me. Things seem to work great on my hair the first few times but then they just quit for some reason and its irritating when I've gone and bought a big bottle of something expensive.

NS so very glad my setting got your computer back to working good. LOL this older wise lady roflmao is very happy to have helped!

I entered another pic of Mollie from xmas. It's one of her leaping in the air after the rabbit Santa brought her that her big brother was keeping out of her reach, they had a blast playing together while they were here. DD was not very close to Mollie when she was a puppy too hyper for her and lol hate to say this but think dd was a bit jealous of all the attention Mollie got from everyone in the family and all her friends went gaga over her too, thankfully though she's grown up and appreciates the little pest a lot more. I haven't seen Mollie jump that high for a long time lmao who would of thought she still could the little muffin has gotten a lil weight on the last couple years. Not as high as she used to jump but still pretty impressive
    http://www.sheknows.com/contests/dog...ought-it-to-me

off to bed have a good night everyone. Have a great new years eve tomorrow be safe and have fun...i'm gonna try to keep dh awake for that kiss at midnight!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

star tomorrow isnt new years eve...? someone is ahead of themself!!
    doggie pic is so cute though

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone – You Hoo wake up!

Wow so is quite in here.

Baby – What you talking about? You don’t like picking colours for paint?? OMG I love doing that. I am the happiest person in the world when I get to redecorate. I get over animated and I feel so good. It’s almost like a drug rush. I think I should have be a Decorator the way I feel. I just hate doing all the work, but the planning --- I am in heaven.

Rose – If we all keep our fingers crossed, you will get the part. Positive thinks here everyone!! I still want Rose to send me her autograph so I tell people I knew her before she got famous!!

Congrats on the Win - $1000 is a lot of stuff. You have to let us know when you it!!

Lolcat – I have been fighting something for a month now. I know the pink eye is part of it but the doctors don’t seem to care. I made them do a throat swab in Cambridge, but nothing. The pain is in the glands more than the raw throat that you usually get so honey doesn’t work or I would be drink a ton a hot water and honey. (yummy) I have an appointment next week with my real doctors, so maybe by then I’ll be sick enough for something to show. The biggest thing is I have no real fever. I slight one, but only I know that because my temp is usually low to begin with (96 -97), so I know if I am hitting 98 I have a slight fever but everyone else thinks it is normal.

Jettred – Congrats on you little win too.

Andit – My parents bought themselves a Wii and my mom loves it. She also has the Wii fit program. It can be a bit costly though. The Wii is just over $200 with the sports package – gives you a few games like tennis, bowling, baseball. The Wii fit program is another $100 if you can find it.

What on earth are your animals eat out of those cups??

Harley Grandma – Sorry to hear about the cat, now you will have to find the kitten a new friend.

RTlady – I never even thought to click on the ads, I will start to click on ads today.

Be back later, going to go get a tea!

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This week's code word is BABYNEWYEAR for 350 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 01/05/09.(coming up us invalid right now)
    This week's code word is NURSERY for 350 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 01/05/09.
    This week's code word is BABYCARRIAGE for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 01/02/09
    This week's code word is CHORES for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 01/02/09.
    Last edited by marjem; Tue, Dec 30th, 2008 at 08:23 AM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks marjem - was just heading in here to post

Thread Information