User Tag List

Page 1395 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 395 895 1295 1345 1385 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1405 1445 1495 1895 2395 ... LastLast
Results 20,911 to 20,925 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Mornign all.

Just want to Happy birthday to everyone, I think I repped all to say happy birthday.

PF - I hope everythig is ok and they are just cysts.

LOLCAT - glad to hear about the new little one.

Rose - thing are looking up, maybe it was a good thing to lose that other job!!

NS - I used the DD's points for you, don't feel bad.

I hope everyone else had a good weekend. My was very busy and long!!

The DS won his hackey game at the Civic Centre here in Ottawa. That would be the 2nd game they won all year and against the same team. They were all so happy. After his game we stayed to watch the Ottawa 67's play and they won their game, so it was a good night. After the game we stoop around waiting to get siggys from the players. We got 8 of them and then left. We got hoe a 11:30 and the DS had to play another game the next morning at 9am. The whole team was sleepy and of course they lost that game. LOL

On Saturday we had the DS's birthday party, went bowling, opened gifts had icecream cake and then let the 3 boys run wild. I made them go to bed at 11pm. They were all up by 8am on Sunday. The DD went to her friends for the night but they were back by noon. Everyone had a DS lite gameboy thng so they were all playing games until the boys were picked. Needless to say I am soooo very tiered!! I can't wait to get home to go to bed!!

I have to enter some more words. Be back later.

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Rose - congratulations!!!!! We all knew you could ace it!

PF, I'm sure everything will be clear on the ultrasound, don't stress over it until you absolutely have to.

Amy - somehow I missed that you were starting a new job. Congrats & good luck. I'm sure it will go well.

Thanks everyone for the b-day wishes.

I had very little to eat for breakfast & lunch, knowing I'd be going out for a huge meal (I swear I don't eat this much food in a week). The food was amazing - I was baaad - 3 plates full - slices of delicious ham & roast beef, a bit of chicken, my former fav Hawaiian Ham (ham pieces mixed with pieces of onion, green pepper & pineapple in a sort of sweet & sour sauce) & my new fav chicken pieces in oyster sauce served with crisp green beans. Then, for dessert, they had a new toy - a chocolate fountain. So of course, I had chocolate covered bananas & chocolate covered melon, which was surprisingly good.

I joke that I'm more of a carnivore than my dog or cat, since they love eating their veggies. The brats were a bit ticked that I didn't bring home a doggy/kitty bag. Looks like I'll have to bake them a liver cake to make up to them.

But first, I'm going to have to go into the stairwell & do a bit of exercise today to work off those million & 1 calories. I'll bring the critters along - the dog will be up for some fun times, the cat will simply lie down & scream at me to carry him. I'll have to carry him up a few flights & make him walk down - he doesn't do up. Of course, he usually stops at every door, insisting we take the elevator down.

Hope everyone is doing well.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

PF - good luck today

Amy - same to you, I missed that post as well

NS get a crockpot..lol..my microwave died as well, I think 2 weeks a go. Got a crockpot, love throwing stuff in the morning and then not worrying till supper, plus so far what I have made is delicious. Though dh is looking for a microwave, he gets home late some days and it makes it a bit harder to reheat supper for him without..lol

It is my dd 10th b-day tomorrow, i will have to make a cake yet and we are having applesauce chicken in the crockpot, her party is on sat..sleepover..ugh..lol..girls twittering and laughing all night..

Hope everyones day goes good. Thinking good thoughts for everyone today!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

congrats rose. having a ty day cold here. joke. loll i am happy to hear about the little one too. this is a good start to new year for sure. angel if all else fails smack it a few times works like a charm. best wishes to amy starting your new job. got to go truly need a bucket of coffee take care

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

g-day all
    just popped in to wish everyone a Happy day

Life is Good

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This week's code word is LANTERNS for 100 points...Mom's Menu

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

g'morning everyone Merrilee thank you for the word couldn't give you rep.
    Andit so glad you had a nice dinner lol I really hate going to buffets cuz I can't bring Mollie home anything and I swear she knows exactly where I've been when I walk through the door, she looks at me like I'm a traitor after she establishes the fact I have nothing for her.
    NS glad your on, wouldn't worry about the ratings like you said they don't pick the winner from that, saw they had a doggiewood winner up
    Contest Winners

Grand Prize

$500 cash and a copy of the Beethoven's Big Break DVD

1. The trials of triplets...

jc penneys didn't show a winner and I forgot to bookmark a page from the smile contest so can't check that one. Anyway just vote get your points for the day, none of us would want you to miss your points when it's not important what our ratings are. I know lol I got upset at first when my furbaby was downvoted but got over it pretty quickly. I had made a jcpenny's list for dh but never did put it on here, didn't want to add to the list everyone already had. Had him up the last two weeks and no one ever downvoted him he stayed right at 5 the whole time, was amazed. I think by then there were too many people entered so they were just downvoting the ones they knew.
    PF thoughts and prayers are with you today
    Have a good day everyone

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the words.

As usaul I can not see the contest on the pter at work. GRRR.

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went back and found a smile entry and here are the results of that contest
    Contest Winners

Grand Prize

$5,000 Cash and one Oral-B Pulsonic Toothbrush

1. Our Faces And Street All Light Up

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What a fun morning--we had a lot of rain Sat. (temp was in the 60'sF) & then last night it went down to 23F, so there were a lot of ice patches. Apparently no roads were sanded last night so needless to say there were hundreds of accidents this morning in the metro area. I had to detour & had no clue where I was, never been on that road before & had no cell service. I finally made it to work & was only a few minutes late, but just now getting nerves to settle down. Co-worker came upon an accident & was trying to help the guy get out of his suv & another car slid into the back of him. I really hope these roads clear off today because this will be the warmest day for the week.
    Last edited by Jettred; Mon, Jan 12th, 2009 at 11:43 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

safe to say since the person that won the smile contest had barely over 1 snowflake that they didn't go by ratings at all and the doggiewood winner was at 3.4 I think. So they did as promised and picked the winner another way whether by random or the sponsor picked

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by merrilee View Post
    This week's code word is LANTERNS for 100 points...Mom's Menu
    thank you for the new word.........

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Thanks for the word merrilee!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smb127 View Post
    Rose - thing are looking up, maybe it was a good thing to lose that other job!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Rose - congratulations!!!!! We all knew you could ace it!

yep am hoping its a good thing that I lost the other job am hoping this works out anyways Castle on a Cloud is a very cute song I really want to do it LOL

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    okay, before i go back and read posts (and find out what's going on with lol), am warning you ppl that i'm not voting in contests no more! i noticed all weekend when i voted in the jcpenny one or the doggywood one, everyone went down. i don't know if it's my internet or what. but no i'm not being paranoid! even downvoters go to bed at this time. something is screwy on my end. seriously. tg they don't pick the winners by ratings anymore or we'd all be screwed (thanks to me).
    NS you should still be voting to get points for yourself!!!! I don't think that anyone would want you to lose out on them and we all know that the vote count does not matter, now smarten up
    Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    OK-tried to put my sweeps wins for Dec/Jan in my siggy, but it wouldn't work
    ...so I'm putting them here:

SWEEPS WINS DEC/JAN
    $55 coffee gift pack from Splenda, $25 pedometer from Splenda, duffle bag, Tshirt, and credential holder from 3M, $25 giftcard from Meijer, $50 giftcard from Kraft, screensaver from airhogs, 2 jars Pace salsa, $25 giftcard from Miller Lite, $15 in free product coupons from Kraft, 30 day memb at zagat.com.

...and going to enter some of them...
    wow, way to go RQ

Thread Information