User Tag List

Page 1990 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 990 1490 1890 1940 1980 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 2000 2040 2090 2490 2990 ... LastLast
Results 29,836 to 29,850 of 176710
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

  1. #29836
    Mastermind the H team's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    acton
    Posts
    44,695
    Likes Received
    171682
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by waynethegolfer View Post
    feetfrown

    Safety Meeting Expert





    feetfrown @ earth

    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Location: 43° 16' 26.9" N 79° 58' 10.5" W
    Trade Rating: 3
    Posts: 22,200



    Total Candies: 8,000



    You need 22 more posts for five twos.
    poker any one?
    Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    g.m. all
    I'll have 1 too, if you don't mind please.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

    nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

  2. #29837
    Smart Canuck Knottythots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Thorhill, Ontario
    Posts
    2,273
    Likes Received
    20515
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Good morning. Hope your having a nice day. Was going to send this to Joanne but thought I would share. Hope the pictures not too big. The Maple Gardens Weekend. Lots of special memories for me. I have a green seat from the Gardens in my office about three feet away.

    · First concert Stevie Wonder Superstition tour
    · Worst sound and 2nd concert – Rod Stewart – Maggie May tour
    · Favourite band as you may be able to tell Genesis follow closely by the Who.
    · Heart stopper – Dire Straits – in 5th row and the bass was so loud you thought it was going to stop your heart.
    · Too wasted – 2nd Genesis Trick of the Tail show
    · Best show – Bruce Springsteen – he played for 3-1/2 hours
    · Worst show – ZZ Top – thought it was not too bad.
    · Highlight – meeting Peter Gabriel on his first solo tour
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  3. #29838
    Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Near Toronto
    Posts
    29,339
    Likes Received
    68053
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Knottythots View Post
    Good morning. Hope your having a nice day. Was going to send this to Joanne but thought I would share. Hope the pictures not too big. The Maple Gardens Weekend. Lots of special memories for me. I have a green seat from the Gardens in my office about three feet away.

    · First concert Stevie Wonder Superstition tour
    · Worst sound and 2nd concert – Rod Stewart – Maggie May tour
    · Favourite band as you may be able to tell Genesis follow closely by the Who.
    · Heart stopper – Dire Straits – in 5th row and the bass was so loud you thought it was going to stop your heart.
    · Too wasted – 2nd Genesis Trick of the Tail show
    · Best show – Bruce Springsteen – he played for 3-1/2 hours
    · Worst show – ZZ Top – thought it was not too bad.
    · Highlight – meeting Peter Gabriel on his first solo tour

    Awesome knottythots.... I was at some of those concerts too. I liked the old days of lining up to get tickets....evened the chances for getting good seats. Always had friends who were CPI members & sometimes they scored decent tickets too.

    Good old Davis & Henderson the printers of the tickets & I think cheques for banks too.

    Often had a bite to eat at Frans before the concert.

    Remember the perfume of the smoke when the lights came on after the show was over. The walls in that place echo countless memories for many of us.

    Thanks for posting!!

    Great

  4. #29839
    Berndawg Berndawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,212
    Likes Received
    5246
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Knottythots View Post
    Good morning. Hope your having a nice day. Was going to send this to Joanne but thought I would share. Hope the pictures not too big. The Maple Gardens Weekend. Lots of special memories for me. I have a green seat from the Gardens in my office about three feet away.

    · First concert Stevie Wonder Superstition tour
    · Worst sound and 2nd concert – Rod Stewart – Maggie May tour
    · Favourite band as you may be able to tell Genesis follow closely by the Who.
    · Heart stopper – Dire Straits – in 5th row and the bass was so loud you thought it was going to stop your heart.
    · Too wasted – 2nd Genesis Trick of the Tail show
    · Best show – Bruce Springsteen – he played for 3-1/2 hours
    · Worst show – ZZ Top – thought it was not too bad.
    · Highlight – meeting Peter Gabriel on his first solo tour
    I was at some of those shows

  5. #29840
    Berndawg Berndawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,212
    Likes Received
    5246
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    My wonderful wife got me a ticket 2 see Deep Purple on the 12 of Feb.the day b4 my B-Day, a floor ticket at that. She got me a floor ticket last year 2 see Frampton. Which was a great show.

  6. #29841
    Berndawg Berndawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,212
    Likes Received
    5246
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Im back 2 work but my shoulder still hurts,My baby girl who will b 3 2morrow, is using the potty every time now. woooooooo whoooooooo, no more smelly diapers,If i never have 2 change a diaper again it will b 2 soon. lol

  7. #29842
    Berndawg Berndawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,212
    Likes Received
    5246
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Oh yea my boy might have a movie roll,

  8. #29843
    Berndawg Berndawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,212
    Likes Received
    5246
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Last edited by Berndawg; Fri, Jan 27th, 2012 at 11:46 AM.

  9. #29844
    Berndawg Berndawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,212
    Likes Received
    5246
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)





  10. #29845
    Berndawg Berndawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,212
    Likes Received
    5246
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    how do i insert a pic

  11. #29846
    Smart Canuck Knottythots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Thorhill, Ontario
    Posts
    2,273
    Likes Received
    20515
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Berndawg View Post
    My wonderful wife got me a ticket 2 see Deep Purple on the 12 of Feb.the day b4 my B-Day, a floor ticket at that. She got me a floor ticket last year 2 see Frampton. Which was a great show.
    Hi Berndawg

    Will be at the same show 2 days before my Birthday, but had to by them myself, and not sure the wife wants to go. Glad your back working.

    For a picture go to advanced, then below the bos is Additional Options go to Manage attachments. i

  12. #29847
    Mastermind the H team's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    acton
    Posts
    44,695
    Likes Received
    171682
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Berndawg View Post
    Im back 2 work but my shoulder still hurts,My baby girl who will b 3 2morrow, is using the potty every time now. woooooooo whoooooooo, no more smelly diapers,If i never have 2 change a diaper again it will b 2 soon. lol
    congrats on being back to work & no more diapers. enjoy the DP show.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

    nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

  13. #29848
    Berndawg Berndawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,212
    Likes Received
    5246
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    this was me as a Zombie in Sick survive the night
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  14. #29849
    Berndawg Berndawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,212
    Likes Received
    5246
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Knottythots View Post
    Hi Berndawg

    Will be at the same show 2 days before my Birthday, but had to by them myself, and not sure the wife wants to go. Glad your back working.

    For a picture go to advanced, then below the bos is Additional Options go to Manage attachments. i
    thnx as u see it worked

  15. #29850
    Smart Canuck Knottythots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Thorhill, Ontario
    Posts
    2,273
    Likes Received
    20515
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Berndawg View Post
    this was me as a Zombie in Sick survive the night
    Cool!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 35 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 35 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •