User Tag List

Page 214 of 226 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 3376
Like Tree9214Likes

Thread: Last thing you baked?

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

The branch I am helping in right now (they are short staffed) mentioned they hear about my baking but never see any (thank you pandemic living, no food sharing) but since restrictions are lifting this morning I made:
    Chocolate Chip Cookies
    Lemon Ricotta Cookies

Some for home and some to take in and share. The Lemon Ricotta Cookies make a large amount (going to be honest, did not count) so I might even have some left to share with another branch.
    cath007 and SnowFlakey like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Red velvet cupcakes
    cath007 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Was moving some stuff around in the fridge and noticed one package of blueberries had some softer berries in it, so I turned them into Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins. But I did substitute Greek Yogurt for Sour Cream as I am running low on Sour Cream.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

busy day in the kitchen:

jalapeno cheddar bread
    cheese muffins
    carrot muffins
    cherry pie
    mince tarts

had prepared dry ingredients and made pastry dough the night before but still.... took all afternoon

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

blueberry and coconut muffins

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Wanted to make something different with my small spaghetti squash and I found a Quiche, but it was way too cheesy and used Evaporated milk and bread crumbs, so ), so I just modified it to fit into my reducing diet plan. Also used less eggs than they did.
    Those mini tart sized ones in the photo, so small, I can have 4 of them as a serving if I want, but maybe that will be too filling, we'll see.

Name:  Spinach Spaghetti Squash Quiche.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  61.9 KB

Name:  Spinach and Spaghetti Squash Quiche.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  120.3 KB

oopsy, for the Ryvita crispbread I ended up grinding 7 of them instead of the 4 listed in the recipe.
    There was too much liquid filling so I made 2 small pie tins with more crumbs and filled them.
    Last edited by walkonby; Tue, Mar 22nd, 2022 at 09:47 AM.

babies teach us acceptance

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Havent baked anything in a donkeys age! But im happy to see everyone else has been super busy!
    walkonby, cath007 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Wanted to make something different with my small spaghetti squash and I found a Quiche, but it was way too cheesy and used Evaporated milk and bread crumbs, so ), so I just modified it to fit into my reducing diet plan. Also used less eggs than they did.
    Those mini tart sized ones in the photo, so small, I can have 4 of them as a serving if I want, but maybe that will be too filling, we'll see.

Name:  Spinach Spaghetti Squash Quiche.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  61.9 KB

Name:  Spinach and Spaghetti Squash Quiche.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  120.3 KB

oopsy, for the Ryvita crispbread I ended up grinding 7 of them instead of the 4 listed in the recipe.
    There was too much liquid filling so I made 2 small pie tins with more crumbs and filled them.
    Looks good, @walkonby ! I sent the remnants of that birthday cake out the door with the kids, so no temptations here. It's a fantastic cake even though it {{{horrors!}}} uses a mix, lol! Bakes into a beautiful bundt as you hopefully saw in the pic. 😊 Yes, one day you can bake that cake AND eat it! 🤗 Now......back to the comforts of Noom.
    walkonby, cath007 and SnowFlakey like this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

i baked some soft buns with lindt chocolate in the centers. I usually bring a large tray over to my folks on the weekend for my nephews. We gather at our parents home on the weekend for food and giggles.
    recently bought 2 x 10kg bag of AP flours; i'm afraid with the war in Ukraine etc. that it may affect food supplies specifically flour and rice. We use those a lot.
    just so sad what's going on in the world and i try to bake - at least i can make my families happy with buns

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Last week was a bit of an off week for me, I did not get my normal prep done which means I did not use up things like I normally would. Good news is most made it to this weekend for me to use up. I did lose a few blueberries and one apple but the rest was waiting for me.

Yesterday well we made dinner, I made a cheater Pineapple Upside Down Cake. I had a pineapple that was not very sweet so decided baking with it was my best option and I cheated because I used a cake mix instead of making my own cake.

Today I made:
    Blueberries muffins, still had more than needed for my muffins but added them all to use them up

Peanut Butter Cookies, I have a large tub of Kraft Peanut Butter from Costco I want out of my cupboard to make space and I have some peanut butter chips I need to use up. Best laid plans, I still have peanut butter and peanut butter chips but I also have yummy cookies

No Knead Faster Dutch Oven bread, nothing used in this recipe but just wanted to try it. Looking for options to make my own bread if needed. Although just having fresh bread on hand is nice, it is one thing we have stopped buying but we can make.

Tomorrow is another day and I still have apples and ricotta I need to use up.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

recently discovered i have a 3rd bag of 10kg all purpose flour; that makes a lot of flour so i need to do even more baking
    today i made condensed milk loaves and the one on the left had a coconut flakes spread
    Name:  buns.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  60.4 KB

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Cherry Pie

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Had some Ricotta to use up and found a small amount of triple berry mix I wanted out of the freezer so made, Triple Berry Ricotta loaves.

Did not achieve my goal of using up the open Ricotta so looks like I have enough to whip up some Lemon Ricotta Muffins later this week.
    walkonby, cath007 and SnowFlakey like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I'll add this to the " baked " thread, even though making a batch of stuffed mushroom caps and hollowed out Compari tomatoes feels like cheating.
    These beauties are part of my diet plan. The prep is tedious as I weigh every ingredient, then divide everything by the number of items I made up.
    Four pieces only costs me 152 calories. The filling is Bocconcini cheese in the bottom, with poached salmon, then a tiny slice of Swiss on top.
    I like to take before and after shots...but these appetizers sure shrunk down! lol

Name:  the before roasting photo.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  81.5 KB

Name:  The after picture Mmmmm.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  89.8 KB
    Last edited by walkonby; Sat, Apr 9th, 2022 at 03:35 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Used up the last of my open tub of Ricotta by making Lemon Ricotta Muffins this morning.

Page 214 of 226 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 ... LastLast

Thread Information