User Tag List

Page 3 of 144 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Like Tree1264Likes

Thread: Deals, Questions, Info. General Chatting and Skanky Mischief

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yes Annie I do block games but I just wanted to let peeps know that I will not be growing any marijuana for their farmville or whatever lol

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MiaowTheCat View Post
    Bell is a bit$h. Ever since we moved into our apartment 3 yrs ago and they "installed" our line, we've never had a really crystal clear connection (on the telephone, not internet). Over the years during certain periods it gets so bad that you can barely hear the other person on the line, yet Bell insisted it's OUR line or phone that's the problem and not a problem on their end. Well, DH put that one to rest when we tested one of those Primus connectors that connects the phone to the internet/uses that as a main line, and voila, our supposedly "bad" phone was crystal clear! To top it all off, when we lost power a few weeks ago due to a bad storm, our internet got messed up and when the technician came out SEVERAL days later to fix it, he was totally perplexed and told us that some switch down in the basement that controls the speed of our internet was switched LOWER than the speed for which we have been paying for the last 3 yrs!! I can't believe it! He "fixed" it, but ^(&*)(#)()@!!! ALL those years of overpaying for a service we didn't receive. And yes, we DID notice internet was slow but again Bell said it must be OUR fault!

Anyway, I can't call them to complain, because last time I called Videotron (for our TV service), I literally told the dang agent to go F himself multiple times and DH thought I was going to have a stroke from my screaming into the phone lol...So DH has to do it, and he's been too busy lol...

I got so mad at Videotron that I took my branch pruner and cut their wire at the telephone pole about 10 years ago.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Bell is a bit$h. Ever since we moved into our apartment 3 yrs ago and they "installed" our line, we've never had a really crystal clear connection (on the telephone, not internet). Over the years during certain periods it gets so bad that you can barely hear the other person on the line, yet Bell insisted it's OUR line or phone that's the problem and not a problem on their end. Well, DH put that one to rest when we tested one of those Primus connectors that connects the phone to the internet/uses that as a main line, and voila, our supposedly "bad" phone was crystal clear! To top it all off, when we lost power a few weeks ago due to a bad storm, our internet got messed up and when the technician came out SEVERAL days later to fix it, he was totally perplexed and told us that some switch down in the basement that controls the speed of our internet was switched LOWER than the speed for which we have been paying for the last 3 yrs!! I can't believe it! He "fixed" it, but ^(&*)(#)()@!!! ALL those years of overpaying for a service we didn't receive. And yes, we DID notice internet was slow but again Bell said it must be OUR fault!

Anyway, I can't call them to complain, because last time I called Videotron (for our TV service), I literally told the dang agent to go F himself multiple times and DH thought I was going to have a stroke from my screaming into the phone lol...So DH has to do it, and he's been too busy lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    I got so mad at Videotron that I took my branch pruner and cut their wire at the telephone pole about 10 years ago.

LMAO ! The next time J tells me "I'm getting myself too worked up over these things..." I'll point him to these posts. HA!

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Yes Annie I do block games but I just wanted to let peeps know that I will not be growing any marijuana for their farmville or whatever lol
    can I say more?!?
    Hi! I'm a shopaholic... hum no, scratch that, I'm a dealaholic!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Anyone here work nights or evenings? How do you handle it. When do you see your family?
    I finish work at 11pm. I get home and the boyfriend is asleep, sometimes he grunts me a hello. He's usually gone by the time I wake up.
    During the day I try to do the housework and prepare dinner (at noon), and then I leave for work, he comes home a few hours after I leave for work.
    Anyone here have kids and work evening or night shift?

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Super e, working with kids is challenging you never have enough time, let alone working nigh or evening. I'm very lucky to be able to stay home.

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

BTW, my metro flyer like most have a little insert (store specific sales) AND they have a spend 50 get 150pts. looks like i will hit the jackpot in points with all the vouchers and specials!

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

One of my girlfriend told me Davey Jones from The Monkeys died. I thought she was joking. Then I saw her face...

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

I cut bell out completely, we dont use the house phone. We both DH and i, got new toys from tellus android phones, oh ya hours of fun, just trying to make a call! Called telus and told them they suck (both our phones got hacked into) Customer appreciation called back ohhh my, my 2 androides are cheaper then my home line =) and much more versatile, if i can just figure ou how mine works!!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Oh lordy, another deal I didn't know about!!! (Majesta)...lol

I "have" to go down to Connecticut latest by Easter to renew my driver's license It actually expires on my bday, March 23, but we all know where we ALL will be that wkend, so I am going to go without a license for a few wks Can't say I'm not a committed couponer
    OH! SO I'm not the only one who hasn't changed over their driver's license!? WHEW!
    I think I have another year or so on mine... if only I could find it. It went MIA sometime this summer (haven't had car access since then).

Also, we had the same problem with Bell. Perfectly fine internet but the phone was NEVER clear. There was such noise that I couldn't even use it. When a guy came to uninstall (well, install a 'dry loop' because we were switching services) he said they had the setup all wrong. Even though they'd sent technicians two other times to "fix" the problem. OH! And when we finally cancelled their phone service they said we had to wait 'til the end of the month (bull) AND then they continued to charge us for 2-3 months afterward... even after they installed the "dry-loop" which meant we absolutely could not use the phone even if we tried. And they're still trying to collect on that bill.

In any case, we've dumped Bell and Videotron now. We get our internet through CompuXellence, our land line is a MagicJack, and our tv is Netflix & website streaming (internet connected to the tv with a Boxee box... and now a PS3 as well).
    Hey, I've been blogging: Nifty Thrifty!

Trading Score
    227 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielmac View Post
    One of my girlfriend told me Davey Jones from The Monkeys died. I thought she was joking. Then I saw her face...
    ...now you're a believer...not a trace of doubt in you're mind...
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

You guys always get little extras in the Publisac. I never get any!

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by super_e View Post
    Anyone here work nights or evenings? How do you handle it. When do you see your family?
    I finish work at 11pm. I get home and the boyfriend is asleep, sometimes he grunts me a hello. He's usually gone by the time I wake up.
    During the day I try to do the housework and prepare dinner (at noon), and then I leave for work, he comes home a few hours after I leave for work.
    Anyone here have kids and work evening or night shift?
    I spent 10 years working 60-80 hours per week including weekends. I hardly saw my younger son grow up as I would leave the house before he awoke and get back home when he was already sleeping for the night .

Dh, on the other hand, says those long hours is why we've stayed together for so long .

Do you work weekends too, super_e? If not, then at least you and bf have those 2 days together. Try to plan lots of quality time then .
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dadsaver View Post
    You guys always get little extras in the Publisac. I never get any!
    We are lucky to get the Publisacs out this way. We haven't seen them for 2 weeks at least...

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielmac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thetonester521 View Post
    ...now you're a believer...not a trace of doubt in you're mind...

TOO SOON FOR DEAD MONKEY JOKES!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 144 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread Information