User Tag List

Page 2603 of 3022 FirstFirst ... 1603 2103 2503 2553 2593 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2613 2653 2703 ... LastLast
Results 39,031 to 39,045 of 45330
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would like to say that I am SERIOUSLY Impressed with all the Souls that I have seen on this Board!!!!
    It actually blows me away!!!!
    There is a special Camaraderie here that I am not used to seeing; truly amazing to behold!!!!

Now, I know that I am new here, and some "know" me from other places, but this leaves me in awe.
    Bit by bit, I am learning the "ways" of this incredible World, and slowly learning that I have a "voice".

I would like to say thanks to Everyone who welcomed me, so...
    THANK You All!!!! {I am not always punctual.}

Keep the Support flowing, like the warm Spring breeze that it is, to Karmac and her Daughter. I have no experience in this, so all I can do is send gentle thoughts & warm wishes. It is not fair that a Child must endure the hand of cruelty, nor the Parents to feel powerless against such hand. You are her strength (I feel it).

Well, it is a blizzard outside and I have an hour or so before I must brave it and the fools on the road.
    Just remember, the Tundra can look bleak, and yet beauty can be seen if you look hard enough.

OK...
    Let the ridicule begin... this sentimental Sap can take it.
    Wolf

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

You rock WolfDio!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'll be back
    Last edited by 6ffightr9; Fri, Feb 26th, 2010 at 06:30 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For some reason parts are missing
    Last edited by 6ffightr9; Fri, Feb 26th, 2010 at 06:38 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Still screwed up
    Last edited by 6ffightr9; Fri, Feb 26th, 2010 at 06:43 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Don't forget that our Canadian Gals are playing for GOLD in Curling now against Sweden.
    1 - 0 for Canada / END 3

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OK , here we go. My son was on the other end of a situation. When my son was in senior public school there was this little creep who had it out for my son. One day this creep and three of his buddies were waiting for my son after school, he saw them and took a different route home. The principal ( a friend of mine ) had noticed my son taking the alternate route home got in his car and asked him why. My son told him about the situation and went home and told me about it. Now my son more than likely could handle himself with these thugs but I’ve told him avoid fighting whenever possible but he had my full permission to fight back if it was unavoidable. When I asked my son why this kid was waiting for him other than being a dick he said that while in class the kid was given a detention from the teacher and as the class was laughing at him including my son he turned to my son and said “I’ll get you”. Fifteen minutes after my son got home the principal called me and told me what he saw and what my son had told him. He then told me he tracked down the kids and asked the creep what his problem was. He did not answer for about fifteen seconds and then said that my son said that he was going to kill him with my gun. Well I couldn’t believe what I heard because first of all I don’t own a gun and second my son does not need to make threats like that. The principal told me he was obligated to call the police because of the death threat and that as a favour to me that he would go through the police liaison route. He stated this way it is not official but it could end up that way. A meeting was set up with the police liaison officer. In the mean time I told my son of the situation and he denied ever saying what they had said he had said. Now unlike most parents even though I didn’t think he had said it I thought that he had. I have met may be one possible two little angels out there and that’s it and none were my kids. I’m not one of those parents with blinders who think it must be a mistake, it must have been someone else or they made me do it. I told my kid so and told him if he did to admit and then we could see if we could get out in front of this. He denied and denied and denied and when I looked in his eyes I had to believe him.
    Last edited by 6ffightr9; Fri, Feb 26th, 2010 at 06:51 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Canada 1 / Sweden 2 : END 4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

At the meeting I was introduced to the police officer whom stated like I was told that this meeting was unofficial but could become official. The principal proceeded to go through what he knows of the situation including the ”I’ll get you” threat in class. He explained that this kid is a troublemaker and he did not believe that my son had made the treat. The officer asked my wife and I if we had any questions and I asked if he was going to be questioning the other kids with their parents. He said let’s see how this goes first. Tough cop. He proceeded to question my kid for 30 minutes asking the same questions ten different ways and my kid didn’t waver. As a matter of fact near the end of the questioning (interrogation ), I almost jumped up and said I did it. After questioning my son the officer asked me to go with him into another room. There he stated that he did not believe that my son had said what he was accused of and that he was going to drag the kids and their parents in next. I told him that I felt that if they admitted to lying that they should be charge with public nuisance at the least because of the possible ramifications to my son’s future, his character, everything. He didn’t really respond and I told him how unbalanced this situation was. One is a death threat, the other is a lie. In the end the kids admitted they had lied to get my son in trouble and nothing was done to them and there is no record of the situation. I wasn’t fair in my eyes but i got the outcome I needed.
    P.S. The cop even interrogated me if I had a gun when he took me aside.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Women's Curling
    Canada 2 / Sweden 2 : END 5

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, time for me navigate home.
    Still tied at 2.

GO Girls GO!!!!
    (Not GoGo Girls)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 6ffightr9 View Post
    Part 2 (deleted for space).

I agree - it doesn't seem fair. Your son (and quite frankly, you as well) had to jump through hoops to prove innocence. They end up ADMITTEDLY lying and no consequences. Nice lesson there! While we certainly can't control what parents do or do not do in the confines of their own homes (let's hope they actually did take care of it) - I'm wondering why the school didn't see fit to mete out something. Even if just a note on the offenders "permanent" school record.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Before they measure Canada 2 Sweden 4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Argo53 View Post
    I agree - it doesn't seem fair. Your son (and quite frankly, you as well) had to jump through hoops to prove innocence. They end up ADMITTEDLY lying and no consequences. Nice lesson there! While we certainly can't control what parents do or do not do in the confines of their own homes (let's hope they actually did take care of it) - I'm wondering why the school didn't see fit to mete out something. Even if just a note on the offenders "permanent" school record.
    The way that kid was going he's probably dead already. He was famous for riding his skatebard in front of cars causing drivers to swerve. He got my mother once and she missed a parked car but damaged a rim. He tried it with me once, ONCE. I ran over his skateboard and crushed it. He never tried again.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You know your a redneck when you have a matching set of salad bowls and they all say cool whip on them

Thread Information