User Tag List

Page 116 of 197 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

...no matter how many words you type into the swagbucks toolbar you get nothing....
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

BS
    Last edited by c_mcarthur; Fri, Feb 7th, 2014 at 07:08 AM.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

... when you are home sick, trying to sleep in the day and the phone rings and you almost fall off the bed
    ... when you answer the phone and they don't say anything
    probably a telemarketer with a pre recorded message that didn't work

.... this really grinds my gears!

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

When people have a buggie FULL of groceries and flyers to PM and they go to the shelf check out....I feel for the clerk who has to take the stuff to her cash and do the PM on her cash register..... why not just go through a regular check out, the process would go so much quicker!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

... when you are shovelling your front walk, and it is heavy wet snow
    ... when you shovel 2 shovel fulls of brown maple leaves from under the snow
    ... when you don't even have a maple tree on your teeny tiny front walk
    ... when you see all the neighbours with maple trees who did not fill even one yard waste bag last Fall and you filled at least 10 bags

Really grinds my gears in February...

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

OK, the white snow was light with a touch of moisture. Heard something like pellets on head-thought it must be just some crisp snow. Watched tv weather and I saw something about freezing rain today after the snow? Uh oh. The three days of mild temps this week is ok for the thaw, then another weekend freeze. Come on, it's time for the snow to fade away.
    I'm sure the Maritimers want to see the same thing, minus the flooding.

@ShwaGirl--ooh, you'll be ready for the mower in the spring! Your grass seed from late fall will get extra food! Whirr away...
    Last edited by Ciel; Tue, Feb 18th, 2014 at 10:16 AM.
    SillyLoocie and GoJays like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

... when you try to save money by keeping your car longer
    ... when you get a notice in the mail reminding you about your Drive Clean emission test.
    ... when you have to spend $35 so the government can say you old car is not polluting the air.

ex Premier Dad (aka Dalton McGuinty), you grind my gears! and waste my time!

will remember come election time
    will vote for the Rhino Party or start the new and improved Rhino Party

Last edited by Shwa Girl; Wed, Feb 19th, 2014 at 08:40 AM.

Trading Score
    145 (100%)

...stores advertise stuff and nothing is in stock!!!!!
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

you want to wash the bedding and you can't because you don't want to disturb the dog sleeping in said bedding
    Just call me Wolfie

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

You can answer a silly quiz like this one.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kimberleydad...-with?bffbquiz

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    ... when you are home sick, trying to sleep in the day and the phone rings and you almost fall off the bed
    ... when you answer the phone and they don't say anything
    probably a telemarketer with a pre recorded message that didn't work

.... this really grinds my gears!
    Not entirely related, but my phone likes to ring in the middle of the night because my idiot neighbour (whose apartment produces strong marijuana odours) and/or her friends can't get her apartment # right. She's been living there for a couple of years and it still happens.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

my apartment has quiet time between 9pm and 9 am and we do our best to keep the kids quiet during that time. the kids are 4 (5 an April) and 1 (2 in June). so yes they will sometimes cry and or make noise.

yesterday I went out to run errands and my mom came over to babysit my kids (obviously they are going to cry when I leave.) and later my sister added her kid (just turned 3) into the mix. so now there are 3 kids playing and making noise. I guess at some point she drops off a hamburger for her son and left again. my mom told me this caused my 2 to cry because they didn't get anything and my nephew to cry because he thought he was going home but mommy left again. (they are moving so had a lot of work to do.) anyway this is likely the cause of the noise complaint the neighbor made to the landlord around 7pm... yes 7pm well before the 9pm quiet time.
    this was supposed to be a kid friendly building and now I have to keep my kids quiet 24/7 not just during quiet time. I guess my kids will no longer be disciplined because they cry during time out or when we take things away. they will no longer have chores because they cry when they have to clean and put their toys away. they will have to live in a dump until they starve because they cry when I cook or try to get work done.

I have never complained about hearing them stomp at all hours, slamming doors/cupboards, f***ing, yelling, having their alarm buzzing continuously until it timed out (way before 9am), having their alarm go off at 5:30am,5:40am5:50am... seriously stop snoozing it wakes me up and im not even in your unit! but I still never complained. and dh wont let me complain now because it will make us look petty. but come on they make so much noise during the day and night and our kids are expected to be quiet during the day.

Im trying to convince dh its time to move because this is ridiculous.

obviously i am not going to stop disciplining my kids or stop cooking and cleaning. that part of the rant was just to point out how ridiculous this situation is.
    Last edited by francine1985; Fri, Feb 28th, 2014 at 11:00 AM.
    Koolaid and sun_shine like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

oh and every time they come and go they not only slam their apartment door they leave the main/front apartment door open so we get a cold breeze and I have to go close the door myself. no doubt they will then complain the kids are making noise/playing in the hallway because they follow me up and down the stars when I have to go close it for them. (I mention this now because I just had to go close it yet again.)
    Koolaid likes this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    145 (100%)

...you crave cheese and you are out of cheese.....
    torontogal12 and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

DH has only been home 7 days and I'm having to stop myself from strangling him already!
    Darth Penguin and Candini like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Page 116 of 197 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 ... LastLast

Thread Information