User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Boyfriend Rant

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmel View Post
    I totally agree!! Sometimes when hubby leaves for a week, i give him a big hug and wait about 5 minutes after he leaves and i run naked in the house!! I sleep sideways in the bed and take his pillow for my feet.

I had my laugh for the day
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    BAAHAHAAHA!!!! I LOVE sleeping across the bed!!!! Even when he's home I'm so use to it...... he has like a foot to sleep on and I STEAL the rest!! lol!!
    lol!! oh, i wish i could sleep sideways.. everytime i go horizontal, he wakes me up saying he as trouble breathing with a toe up his nose. I even offered him to buy 2 twin beds but he said twin beds were only for old people that did nothing but sleep...well isnt that the whole darn point of having a bed??

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmel View Post
    lol!! oh, i wish i could sleep sideways.. everytime i go horizontal, he wakes me up saying he as trouble breathing with a toe up his nose. I even offered him to buy 2 twin beds but he said twin beds were only for old people that did nothing but sleep...well isnt that the whole darn point of having a bed??

hahaha!!! Get the twin beds.... push them together on "special occasions" lol!! My husband jokes / threatens me with twin beds too. I'm such a bed hog!! We also have 11 pillows on our bed..... and he gets ONE, the others are mine, one under my head, one under a leg, under my feet, even my arm has one. haha.... 2 of the pillows are really good ones, goose down, the others are just $10 walmart ones, we use to each have a goose down one, but when I got pregnant 3 years ago with our first son, I was having trouble sleeping and he "donated" his to me for under my belly...... he hasn't got it back yet!! lol!!!
    DaveP likes this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

CaNewbie-Eager To Learn!
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

JennyFromTheRock- That is what I wanted to hear. I understand I was being insecure and feeling left out, but you're right. I can't just focus on the fact that he doesn't always invite me. I should focus on all the things he does invite me too and all the fun things we do. I think with time he will include me more and more, as we grow closer.
    He is a great guy and he has done a lot for me, especially lately as I've been extremely stressed financially. I think this bothered me so much when I first posted it because I was so stressed out from unrelated things that it got to me. But stepping back and looking at the whole picture, there is no way he isn't completely into me and our relationship (and that is not naivety speaking). He just values private time a little more than I do.

Thanks
    Natalka and JennyFromTheRock like this.

CaNewbie-Eager To Learn!
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    After just 3 months, its a lot to ask a guy to include you in every part of his life. You should be able to go to a party without him, or even have one without him. He should be able to do the same. Its just 3 months. You need to compliment each other's life, not take it over completely.

My husband works away a month at a time, and to be honest, its nice to have our space like that. It makes us appreciate each other more when we are together. If you were to be at his hip, every day, every moment, every gathering..... your time together would lose its meaning. If you guys were together a few years, engaged or living together and he snuck away to go to parties, then I would worry. After 3 months, you have to understand, he had a life before he met you, as you had a life as well. If he enjoyed hanging out with his friends, who happened to bring their gf's ( who are all long term ) before he met you, he should be able to now without it causing a stir. You really can't say he's a bad boyfriend just for that. You don't want to seem clingy or possessive of him.
    Not that this is the most relevant topic but randomly came across it..
    I'm really glad you gave your advice on the situation JennyFromTheRock because things get better with time (it's been about 9 months now). He has turned into the most loving, awesome boyfriend I could imagine. I completely forgot that this was ever even an issue. He just needed some time to get used to a relationship. He is such a supportive person to have in my life and super fun too.
    I guess he wanted to have a girl enter his life slow and steady, not attached at the hip instantly. I just needed someone to tell me that so I didn't take it personally. And now we have something super special and I couldn't be happier.

Merry Christmas!!

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Brooke glad everything worked out for you

Merry Christmas!!
    Brooke_ likes this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Personally, I would have an totally honest conversation with the guy and tell him how you feel. I know people keep saying that you've only been dating three months, but I was engaged after dating my husband for 27 days. We were able to talk about everything and feel totally comfortable. If you can't do this, then I doubt he's the one for you.
    i_forget and vesper like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Now that I am older and a bit wiser I feel your BF is immature and not responsible enough to handle a real "woman". I too suggest re-instating your issues with him. If he doesn't want to improve his relationship with you tie him loose. It will be much less heartache in the end!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

CaNewbie-Eager To Learn!
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Now that I am older and a bit wiser I feel your BF is immature and not responsible enough to handle a real "woman". I too suggest re-instating your issues with him. If he doesn't want to improve his relationship with you tie him loose. It will be much less heartache in the end!
    Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaRYoung View Post
    Personally, I would have an totally honest conversation with the guy and tell him how you feel. I know people keep saying that you've only been dating three months, but I was engaged after dating my husband for 27 days. We were able to talk about everything and feel totally comfortable. If you can't do this, then I doubt he's the one for you.
    Thanks for the advice, but I just updated this (sorry, next time I know to put *UPDATE* in the title! If you want to know how it went, look at my last post which is just a few entries before yours!

Merry Christmas!!! :D
    vesper likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

What wonderful news for an update! Merry Christmas!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke_ View Post
    Thanks for the advice, but I just updated this (sorry, next time I know to put *UPDATE* in the title! If you want to know how it went, look at my last post which is just a few entries before yours!

Merry Christmas!!! :D
    Glad it has worked out for you! Best regards for 2013!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

sounds like he is just not that into you. You may wish to cut your losses and find someone who makes you happy. Life is way too short.
    "Think of your happy thought and you can fly!" Peter Pan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information