User Tag List

Page 10 of 193 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Need more ice tea. Too lazy to get another free pack. Someone help me out here!
    LF: Chapman's ice cream and Dare coupons. DS has a peanut allergy so it's the ONLY ones we buy. Lots FT.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Made a pizza from scratch, but had snacks while it was baking...now I'm too full to eat it. >
    elayjosh, Eva-M, walkonby and 2 others like this.
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

being a dummy agreeing to go see a 9pm movie (batman) last night.. oh did i forget that movie is just under 3 hours long??? I got home at 1230am, had to wake up at 6am for a 7am shift
    5 hours sleep is not enough!!!
    Eva-M, walkonby, ssbean and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not being able to scroll through this thread because my husband is making me hold the window he is cleaning
    CouponingQueen likes this.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Grocery store having rotten red and yellow peppers and wilted brown iceberg lettuce and no fresh produce restocking happening
    I needed fresh veggies for my lunch tomorrow...A
    lso Longos didn't have the spicy hummus I also needed to do my veggie wraps *sigh* I got screwed all around tonight...
    Guess I am having the same thing for lunch tomorrow as I had today and hope against hope that there are fresh good looking veggies at No Frills when I am done work tomorrow night!! Plus I hope Longos gets the spicy hummus in or else I have to settled for roasted red pepper which is still good but definitely not as good as the spicy stuff!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

WTF is wrong with this nail polish...it won't come off! Going to get out the paint thinner in a minute!!!
    ssbean and wolfwoman like this.
    LF: Chapman's ice cream and Dare coupons. DS has a peanut allergy so it's the ONLY ones we buy. Lots FT.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Okay HUGE first world problem that I know I'm very lucky to have, but it's got me majorly stressed out right now!

I typically work mornings and afternoons at my "day job" it's not enough hours to keep me afloat without losing money this year and going into debt, so I applied for an evening job working for the circus. Well I got that job or so I thought. Just got an email that they want me for a second interview at 10am on Thursday when I have to be at my "day job". Also Thursday and Friday they are casting for movie extras for a feature film and I had already submitted to that much earlier than the second interview email and told them when I sent in my pics I would be able to be completely available for the potential 12 hour days (my day job is VERY accommodating and I know I can get the days off for the movie or the interview).

Now I feel stuck though. I don't want to confirm the interview time for Thursday in case I get contacted about the movie gig because if I turn around and say oh sorry not available I'm going to be entirely blacklisted from possibly doing more movie gigs in the future if it's the same casting director. On the other hand I don't know what happens if I can't make this second interview since they already want to hire me and gave me a job offering but then turned around and said that even after the second interview they need to do the background check and references check before they officially hire me...UGHHH WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO HAPPEN ON THE SAME FREAKING DAY!

Also the pay for the movie is like two weeks of wages for me rolled into two days so I could REALLY use this gig, and at the same time I could also REALLY use the circus gig since the pay is fantastic and runs for 8 weeks...I really really really hope they have other interview days and times *crosses fingers*.
    Last edited by roseofblack25; Mon, Aug 13th, 2012 at 10:09 PM.
    DaveP, ssbean and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

The cashier charged me taxes on the free Nestea I was getting today...grrrrrr!!!!!!
    wolfwoman likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    The cashier charged me taxes on the free Nestea I was getting today...grrrrrr!!!!!!
    there isnt tax on nestea. at least not on a single case i have gotten
    Tweetybird999 likes this.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    Okay HUGE first world problem that I know I'm very lucky to have, but it's got me majorly stressed out right now!

I typically work mornings and afternoons at my "day job" it's not enough hours to keep me afloat without losing money this year and going into debt, so I applied for an evening job working for the circus. Well I got that job or so I thought. Just got an email that they want me for a second interview at 10am on Thursday when I have to be at my "day job". Also Thursday and Friday they are casting for movie extras for a feature film and I had already submitted to that much earlier than the second interview email and told them when I sent in my pics I would be able to be completely available for the potential 12 hour days (my day job is VERY accommodating and I know I can get the days off for the movie or the interview).

Now I feel stuck though. I don't want to confirm the interview time for Thursday in case I get contacted about the movie gig because if I turn around and say oh sorry not available I'm going to be entirely blacklisted from possibly doing more movie gigs in the future if it's the same casting director. On the other hand I don't know what happens if I can't make this second interview since they already want to hire me and gave me a job offering but then turned around and said that even after the second interview they need to do the background check and references check before they officially hire me...UGHHH WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO HAPPEN ON THE SAME FREAKING DAY!

Also the pay for the movie is like two weeks of wages for me rolled into two days so I could REALLY use this gig, and at the same time I could also REALLY use the circus gig since the pay is fantastic and runs for 8 weeks...I really really really hope they have other interview days and times *crosses fingers*.
    I wished i had your problems..lol!!! so awsome though that you might be cast in a movie..!!!
    scbpooh likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Laundry takes so long to do. Do I really have to wait for the machines to wash the stuff and then dry it for me? Then I have to fold it?
    Eva-M likes this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Job with the circus? I didn't know that was an actual job description. Cool!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by krysta lynne View Post
    there isnt tax on nestea. at least not on a single case i have gotten
    Really? I know the FPC says tax is included but does the item itself have tax on it? I get so confused I don't know what is taxable anymore.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmel View Post
    I wished i had your problems..lol!!! so awsome though that you might be cast in a movie..!!!
    They had more interview days and times available so I rescheduled! I got a time that is on a different day and later in the day so I don't have to ask for time off work to go Soooo happy right now...Just need to get an email saying they picked me for the movie and I will be super happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetybird999 View Post
    Job with the circus? I didn't know that was an actual job description. Cool!
    hehe yes it is! I scored a job with cirque du soleil for 8 weeks. I don't know what I'm doing yet for them but I got a job with the circus!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

this morning at work sneezing thought it was allergies -nope was cold inthe afternoon -have a crappy cold ,sniffles-sore throat -thanks to a fellow at work who gave it to us all -cause he never took timeoff-holiday in four days at a cottage -hopefully better by then
    third world not having a vacation at all
    ssbean likes this.

Page 10 of 193 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread Information