User Tag List

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: SDM Live Fabulous Specials ???

windowwendy
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

i made cookies with the mint one chopped up in chuck sizes and it was really tasty.

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Well I bought caramilk today and got the points and I know others did too.
    lizamarie and luckbealady like this.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    I wondered about Caramilk, since it wasn't listed on the website.

Will just have to see what the weekend brings. If they start limiting it to 4 I won't bother anyways. It's not worth my while to do a bunch of little transactions.
    I personally find it to be worthwhile to do the smaller transactions, only because of this:
    Buy 4 chocolate bars for $6 (2 for $3 x2)
    Royale TP $4.50
    = $10.50
    Make 8000 points
    Use 8000 pints for $10 redemption
    OOP will be $1.86

That is $1.86 for 24 rolls of TP. 7 cents a roll.
    And I have coupons for $1 off Royale so I can get it even a bit lower!
    Judyhill likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by windowwendy View Post
    i made cookies with the mint one chopped up in chuck sizes and it was really tasty.
    lol perhaps someone should start a thread in the Discussion section "What to do with your hundred chocolate bars"
    kidsteph likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Qestion: does anyone know the price for the other items with 8000 bonus points like the Ritz crackers, Ahoy cookies and Stride or Trident gum. Just wondered if you would still be up points if you bought/redeemed for these items since the chocolate bars are slim pickings now.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Safyre View Post
    I personally find it to be worthwhile to do the smaller transactions...
    For me, I just don't have the cash, so I need to redeem points in order to buy them. Which means I need to be able to get enough to balance out what I'm redeeming.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momgoneawol View Post
    Qestion: does anyone know the price for the other items with 8000 bonus points like the Ritz crackers, Ahoy cookies and Stride or Trident gum. Just wondered if you would still be up points if you bought/redeemed for these items since the chocolate bars are slim pickings now.
    Gum is on sale for $3.49. Ritz will be on sale Sun and Mon for $1.79 - limit 4 (after limit and rest of the week $1.99)
    momgoneawol likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    For me, I just don't have the cash, so I need to redeem points in order to buy them. Which means I need to be able to get enough to balance out what I'm redeeming.
    But even on the bigger transactions you are paying out the tax in cash? I'm confused! I wasn't judging you at all, I was just saying why I feel small transactions will still work for me.

Edit: Got it, you want to make points because that justifies the cash out of hand now. Said it out loud to hubby and he got it, sorry for being a bit dense tonight
    Last edited by Safyre; Tue, Sep 11th, 2012 at 10:03 PM. Reason: haha got it I should log off when I am tired

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Edit: Got it, you want to make points because that justifies the cash out of hand now. Said it out loud to hubby and he got it, sorry for being a bit dense tonight
    It's quite alright. Actually I looked at it after I posted it and realized I wasn't quite clear. I do want to earn more than what I'm redeeming so I'm up, even if it's a little bit. But the thing is, I don't want all chocolate, and I don't want to just be buying something to make up the difference. Depending on what happens this weekend (limits) there are some groceries I'd like to pick up.

So if I'm buying 4 for 8000pts +$2 or $4 item (depending on what I'm buying to earn 8000pts) and then redeem 8000pts for $10 off, I'm breaking even, but I'm not earning any more.

And what I'm thinking of would be 4 transactions redeeming 38,000pts which would be not quite $20 in taxes altogether.

Karma Canuck
    Trading Score
    140 (100%)

redstorm - As per the list set forth on SDM website, you should not have received points for Caramilk bars. It makes sense for the CSRs to say there was a 'glitch' which permitted you to get the points on Saturday. That doesn't mean that they can't fix the glitch, if they aren't supposed to be included, then they won't be getting reimbursement from Kraft for those points.
    he/she said it was NOT caramilk, but the burnt almond.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by karma33 View Post
    he/she said it was NOT caramilk, but the burnt almond.
    I got two posts confused, I really do need to log off when tired, sorry for the confusion.
    The SDM list says Cadbury Dairy Milk bars, not any other Cadbury products so the argument is still the same.

Karma Canuck
    Trading Score
    140 (100%)

umm... burnt almond is dairymilk.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks Karma. Just wanted to ask, for everyone who received the bonus points, were your items individually itemized or all grouped into one? My previous receipt showed 4 individual bars while today's receipt showed up on one line [email protected]. I'm not really going to go to extremes. I'm happy I benefited from the first transaction. I wasn't looking to take full advantage. I left the other 8 bars on the shelf. I thank everyone here for their recipes on what to do with the extra chocolate. I can't imagine what to do with over 100 bars. Halloween is coming up, maybe some trick-or-treaters will have a nice surprise.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Some of my receipts are listed individually and some are grouped, depends on the cashier, if they just count and hit the quantity amount, it would be grouped, regardless, so far have managed to get the points on multiples of 4, regardless of how the receipt shows or cashier entered

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by karma33 View Post
    umm... burnt almond is dairymilk.
    Please see picture

Name:  cadburyburntalmonddarklarge__01886_zoom.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  29.0 KB

No where does this say Dairy Milk, hence, not included in promo.

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information