User Tag List

Page 1144 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 144 644 1044 1094 1134 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1154 1194 1244 1644 ... LastLast
Results 17,146 to 17,160 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

yah we didn't get snow this year.. i don't even think we saw a few flakes this year...

a bit excited... i get a little girlie hug i haven't had one of those in nearly two weeks! it will get noisy around here again.. and messy.. very messy... i did manage to clean her room while she was gone filled a whole garbage bag of just crap and we put up more shelves.. she needs to sort through her shoes though find out waht is too big and what is too small
    walkonby likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, to be fair, I think this could be the most snow we've had since White Juan. I would have gone and seen a doctor today due to a nasty cut to my thumb but I couldn't leave the house.
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Sorry to hear that your thumb got hurt @padyofurniture. Hopefully your weather allows you to go see a doctor as soon as possible.

@Natalka. How's your sleep going these days? Everytime i see your post on any thread i think about your sleep problem.

@Lynn49 where are you? Haven't seen your posts for 2 days i guess......
    Yesterday i made that lasagna and it was DELICIOUS! I am going to put a lot of vegetables in ground beef as possible from now on. It's a great way to hide/mask vegetable flavour but still eat it with meat dignity. Lol
    @walkonby. I don't have anything to say to you.
    My brother is coming tomorrow. And i still have a mountain of work to finish before sleeping at night.
    Natalka and padyofurniture like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

well just hung the lights under little girlies bed.. hopefully that will help when pulling clothing out lol real pain in the rear (she has a loft bed) i had to prop the mattress up and the cords kept twisting

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

sorry to interrupt but if anyone is interested in joining the Christmas 2015 thread here's the link

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/401406-...a/#post6343350
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Sorry to hear that your thumb got hurt @padyofurniture. Hopefully your weather allows you to go see a doctor as soon as possible.

@Natalka. How's your sleep going these days? Everytime i see your post on any thread i think about your sleep problem.

@Lynn49 where are you? Haven't seen your posts for 2 days i guess......
    Yesterday i made that lasagna and it was DELICIOUS! I am going to put a lot of vegetables in ground beef as possible from now on. It's a great way to hide/mask vegetable flavour but still eat it with meat dignity. Lol
    @walkonby. I don't have anything to say to you.
    My brother is coming tomorrow. And i still have a mountain of work to finish before sleeping at night.
    Aw, hi, Amira!!

Well, lol, now that I've found my independence, I've been off galavanting the past couple of days! Yesterday I drove to my girlfriend's home across town, and picked her up to do some shopping, and today I had my physiotherapy appt in the morning, dropped my hubby off at his pool-hall, and went to JaySet, where I picked up some new summer clothes! I had lost 50lbs last winter and gave away all my...ahem...larger clothes, slipped into smaller sizes, then WHAM! fell and broke my leg and have spent the last 10 months recuperating and gaining back a few pounds! So I thought I was heading out for larger clothes, but turns out, I still fit in to the smaller ones, but being there and all, how could I not pick up a new bunch of slacks and tops!
    I feel well prepared for our trip in a few weeks.
    Tomorrow I have my watercolour class from 1-4, so phhht goes that day, too!

And how does your garden grow, Missy? Have you decided what to plant, having received instructions and details from the powers that be? Although, goodness knows, with two young ones, I can't imagine you having the time!

As for not having anything to say to Walks, Honey......no worries, if we ignore her maybe she'll go away!

Oh! I forgot you asked a little while ago: we have a little 4 year old baby girl Doxie...Dachshund..a spoiled little princess, but the most charming, affectionate little being on the planet! But all fur-moms feel that way about their little fur-kids, right?

This isn't Jenny, but they're all absolutely identical! LOL!!!

Sweet dreams, everyone!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Oh Lynn..... I'm still here....lol
    Natalka and amira84 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hey, y'all!

amira, I actually had a few decent nights - of sleeping four hours at once!
    Last night, not. However, I keep a positive attitude that it can return!

Dealing with a tummybug of some sort today - hopefully this evening is the end of it. Also have the beginnings of a cold - so hoping that is nipped in the bud as well. I don't need ANYTHING of the sort!

Did some online shopping tonight - same deals at Best Buy and Future Shop - the more Wilton products you buy the bigger the discount - so I bought three items and got them each for 50% plus free shipping. I went through FS because BB wouldn't let me change my address.

Hope everyone had a nice evening!
    Lynn49, danger_dan and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

well went to insurgent this evening (preview screening) and i gotta admit.. i wasn't that impressed.. the book was better (and i'm not one of these people who always say "the book is better the book is better") but this was all meh and the 3D was wasted.. they cut out the flow and chunks of the storyline
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Hey, y'all!

amira, I actually had a few decent nights - of sleeping four hours at once!
    Last night, not. However, I keep a positive attitude that it can return!

Dealing with a tummybug of some sort today - hopefully this evening is the end of it. Also have the beginnings of a cold - so hoping that is nipped in the bud as well. I don't need ANYTHING of the sort!

Did some online shopping tonight - same deals at Best Buy and Future Shop - the more Wilton products you buy the bigger the discount - so I bought three items and got them each for 50% plus free shipping. I went through FS because BB wouldn't let me change my address.

Hope everyone had a nice evening!

Natalka do you use ebates? It's a cash back website and rewards us for shopping online. Sounds like you spent big bucks and i hope you used ebates.
    Yesterday i placed an order on sephora.ca and forgot to go through ebates. I was soooo heart broken when i remembered that i forgot ebates. I could've gotten $6-$7 cash back on ebates.
    But then after about 1 hour i got over that sadness and promised to myself that i'll work harder to get extra sdm optimum points and make up for my ebates loss.

@Lynn49 . It's great that you are "on the go" now. Lol. You mentioned that you drove the car, so i assume you can walk too. Right? Great news! Now you can enjoy your plants and garden that is....after all that snow melts. lol
    Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good morning all! Early rise to the day here meant I got some small chores out of the way. Happy Thirsty Thursday to everyone.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Good morning everyone First thing I did this morning was to load my PC offers and holy moly I'm getting 600 points for a box of special K cereal! I have 9 FPCs for this and i will be earning 5,400 points!!! super excited lol. Hope everyone have a great day
    amira84 likes this.

Stifler
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Stifler's on...

saveadollardiva likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning! Late here, but I've been up a while.

amira, I do use ebates, but they don't have FS.

Actually I only spent just over $18 for
    Wilton Icing Colour Kit 12 pk 4.54 (have never tried gel coloring)
    Utlimate 3-in-1 Cupcake Caddy 9.49
    Holiday Cookie Pan 3.04 - it has designs that you press cookie dough into

Oh, I had a bad evening/night with whatever was wrong with my guts - lots of john trips, I was not a happy camper - but it settled down around 1:30 a.m.
    I'm SO hungry right now, but scared to eat anything!
    Just hoping it's over!

I need to do some baking, and then pre-cooking for supper tonight - Milan's coming over.

Enjoy the day, each of you!

amira84 likes this.

Stifler
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Stifler's still online....

Thread Information