User Tag List

Page 1094 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 94 594 994 1044 1084 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1104 1144 1194 1594 ... LastLast
Results 16,396 to 16,410 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Quick good morning! Off to get my stitches out near my knee, and hoping it brings some relief.
    Now hopefully marching (okay, not marching) forward to a full recovery, walking by Christmas!!
    Have a lovely day, everyone!!
    Ah - no wonder you're not there when I phone ya! Yahoolee! about the stitches!
    Lynn49 and TooCouponCrazy like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hi folks! one of my in-frequent visits - I'm celebrating that my play is over and I can start cleaning up the piles of things I just plopped down and left for the past two weeks. DH is off to London to return yet another "Smart" phone that we aren't smart enough (or rich enough) to use. I'll stick to the laptop, Kindle, land-line, and ANCIENT cell phone for now.
    How cold was it here yesterday????? Well, our street runs east and west and was like a WIND TUNNEL - so cold that the dogs wouldn't even you-know-what! I went out and bought some wind pants so I could stand the daily walks with them!
    It DOES look pretty though!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lol....Avon, yes, sorry I missed your call yesterday, one of my infrequent day-trips out of the house these days, and this morning, an exciting date with hubby to have my stitches removed.
    Well....good news and not so good news...the stitches came out fine, healing up nicely, but the yucky news is, is that the removal of those two screws seems to have caused some of that 'eggshell' area to collapse, so I may need a knee replacement now if "post traumatic arthritis" has become or will become more of a problem. Yay. More surgery.
    Feeling a little down, but I'm going to work my hardest again, to progress to walking better with my cane, then hopefully dumping that cane altogether.
    Hubby still wants to proceed with our "cherry-blossom festival" trip to Washington in the spring...I'm not so sure......

I hope you're all staying warm....lordy, the wind here is horrible, so Avon, I can understand Jessie and Max not wanting to go about their 'business' outside! Jenny has once again decided that grass isn't all that it's cut out to be, so she's not straying much farther than the side door patio to go about her business...lol...

Nat, thank you....I'm still trying to see the cup as half-full.....

Take care, everyone!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by electric_viking View Post
    Hooray to the first significant snowfall.
    Boo to all the idiots who don't know how to drive appropriately.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Gee, Lynn, it's bittersweet, hey?

Hope you feel better and more comfortably mobile soon.

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Hi All,
    Stopping by to say hi.
    And a happy early winter to everyone.
    Stay warm all.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvToUseCoupons View Post
    Hi All,
    Stopping by to say hi.
    And a happy early winter to everyone.
    Stay warm all.
    Um...Luv? I'm having a problem with your use of the words: "happy early winter" in a sentence.
    Now had you said, "Gee. I sure would NOT be happy with an early winter.", that would make sense to me!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hi, all!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hello Hello!
    life's busy, keeping busy, trying not get sick...the lady's got a bug and I can feel a tickle in my throat...ugh...

take care everyone.
    miss you guys and gals.
    Send me a PM if you want to chat, I'll give you my email addy.

have a good one my SC family
    DANGER

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Dan! Miss you; hope you don't get sick.

I really think everyone misses you, too, and not only because of the QOTD - mine don't seem to be going over very well....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Hello Hello!
    life's busy, keeping busy, trying not get sick...the lady's got a bug and I can feel a tickle in my throat...ugh...

take care everyone.
    miss you guys and gals.
    Send me a PM if you want to chat, I'll give you my email addy.

have a good one my SC family
    Nice to see you again, Dan!!!!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

We're NOT in Buffalo - so I have no right to complain about the cold and snow - but I'd LIKE TO! They say it's going to be plus 11 by Monday!!!

It takes about 15 minutes to get dogs and me ready to go outside then spend 15 - 20 minutes of slugging through the snow to find a place that they recognize so they can "do their duty" then 15-20 minutes to get all coats, leashes, hat, scarf, boots, gloves, off -10 min. of hairblowing the really bad clumps of snow off their legs and bellies - wait 2-3 hours and repeat! I need a shovel to clear out a path ahead of us through these drifts. (We gave them away when we moved to this place where the snow removal is supposed to be taken care of.)

I am in the middle of trading my summer clothes with winter clothes which means going up and down the basement stairs. I seem to have double the summer clothes than I do winter. A little puzzle to sort out.

I asked at the Post Office how much the stamps to send cards to England are this year - $2.50!!!!! I just about choked! I'm going to see if I can "conglomerate" the cards to families.

Well, gotta go and write that "what we did this year" letter and try to make it upbeat. I will be right there to ring in 2015, FOR SURE!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    We're NOT in Buffalo - so I have no right to complain about the cold and snow - but I'd LIKE TO! They say it's going to be plus 11 by Monday!!!

It takes about 15 minutes to get dogs and me ready to go outside then spend 15 - 20 minutes of slugging through the snow to find a place that they recognize so they can "do their duty" then 15-20 minutes to get all coats, leashes, hat, scarf, boots, gloves, off -10 min. of hairblowing the really bad clumps of snow off their legs and bellies - wait 2-3 hours and repeat! I need a shovel to clear out a path ahead of us through these drifts. (We gave them away when we moved to this place where the snow removal is supposed to be taken care of.)

I am in the middle of trading my summer clothes with winter clothes which means going up and down the basement stairs. I seem to have double the summer clothes than I do winter. A little puzzle to sort out.

I asked at the Post Office how much the stamps to send cards to England are this year - $2.50!!!!! I just about choked! I'm going to see if I can "conglomerate" the cards to families.

Well, gotta go and write that "what we did this year" letter and try to make it upbeat. I will be right there to ring in 2015, FOR SURE!
    Omg, did you see that snow in Buffalo??!! We really hardly have any..enough to cover everything, but not enough to plow or shovel it's mostly been icy and oh, the cold winds lately!! I'm sure Max and Jesse appreciate your efforts, Avon....I remember all that when we had our BC, Tammy. Hubby was so right about a short-coated doggie this time! Shakey-shakey when she comes in and TA-DA! All done! hahaha!!!

I still haven't put away my summer clothes, but I guess it's time, Hubby went up to put the lights on the eaves this afternoon and they were all clogged with ice, so if it warms up, he'll try again. He suggested putting them inside around the window, but ... that's just not the same, is it?

Stay warm and dry, everyone!!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

very thankful that we didn't get the amount of snow they have in the buffalo area!

even if you could get out of the house to shovel the snow, where in the world would you put it?!

Thread Information