User Tag List

Page 644 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 642 643 644 645 646 654 694 744 1144 1644 ... LastLast
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Well, I better get motivated and get some work done. lol.

Hope everyone had a fantastic Easter!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Wow, lola - that's lots of work, but will be worth it!

Great that you guys really have spring - here, we're still buried under tons of snow! Gah!
    Thankfully the majority of snow is gone here. The ground is still fairly frozen but we were able to do a lot - more than I expected.

I even had DH pressure wash the patio and we put out the awning/gazebo cover (no idea what it's called) and the patio table and chairs.

Next stretch off, we're planning to finish the backyard and set up all the kids outdoor toys (playhouse, toddler climber, picnic tables, sandbox - and I want to buy a water table).

I neeeeeeeeeeeeed Summer to be here. hahahahha

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

happy monday gang.
    hope everyone's easter went well.
    enjoying my extra day off.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Morning all! Lola, sounds like you were super busy!!! It's always nice to get things done I have some yard work I want to get done too, and I need to go on the hunt for a new slide for the swing set.

I hope everyone had a good Easter, we had Easter the weekend before because both boys were gone this weekend.

Went to the movies on Saturday and saw The Host... it was surprisingly good, considering I couldn't make it past the first chapter of the book! And it was free with my scene points
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Nat, EV, Sheets.......(and of course) Lola Good morning and hello to everyone else who drops by too
    took a look back through the weekend posts...sounds like everyone had a great long weekend
    For those who have today off as well, enjoy; for those who are working today, hopefully you enjoyed friday off.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    Morning all! Lola, sounds like you were super busy!!! It's always nice to get things done I have some yard work I want to get done too, and I need to go on the hunt for a new slide for the swing set.

I hope everyone had a good Easter, we had Easter the weekend before because both boys were gone this weekend.

Went to the movies on Saturday and saw The Host... it was surprisingly good, considering I couldn't make it past the first chapter of the book! And it was free with my scene points
    If you just need the slide and you have a lot of amazon codes, you could check there. Sometimes things are a great deal, other times not so much. I looked at a new climber for the kids but it was $300 and S&H was $500. WTH? lol. Cheaper to just buy at Sears for $300 with free S&H. lol.

I couldn't get past the first couple chapters either. Glad to hear the movie was good!

We went to see GI Joe on Friday. It was good, although not as good as I expected being that it's GI Joe.
    gracesmommy and hollyquaiscer like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I've been stalking kijiji for outdoor toys. lol. I really want a water table and a teeter totter. Maybe another climber if the price is right.

Never needed much for DD - she mainly used the playhouse but DS is much different. He loves climbing. I'm even breaking down and turning the plastic frog we have (used it as a wading pool) into a sandbox - something I swore I'd never do. I HATE sand. It gets everywhere. But unfortunately DS loves the sand table at daycare and likes to drive the cars and make castles, so....
    gracesmommy and danger_dan like this.

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

morning everyone! hope everyone had a nice easter/long weekend. we had my inlaws from thursday-sunday which was nice for the kids. the weather here was really nice, we got the kids climbers, cars, jeeps etc out on friday. just need to get some new batteries for their driving jeeps. as i say this now, it's snowing pretty good here. hopefully this is just springs april fools day joke.

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

i agree about the sandbox thing. DH built a huge one last summer for the kids and they have sand everrrywhere! i found a little kids kitchen stove set that was free at the end of someones driveway last year so i screwed it to the corner of their sandbox ledge and they make pies and stuff out there in it.

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    thats awesome! wtg.
    Thanks.
    hollyquaiscer likes this.

Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Happy easter..this time monday I'll be at my new job.
    Wishing you all the best with your new job.
    Hope you have a good first day cabbie.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Hi all! Hoping you all had a good easter

Hope your first day goes well, cabbie.

I'm off to brave the downtown mall... have to exchange a blazer I bought online.

Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Happy Easter Monday Everyone.
    To everyone off today... enjoy your extra day....
    To everyone working today...hope you enjoyed your 3 day weekend.
    And Happy April's Fool Day everyone...What have you done to fool someone today?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Morning, everyone!

Well, DD decided to go into work today to catch up on some paperwork, so hubby's at their house with our grandson, and they're heading to science north thus morning. She hopes to be home by one-ish or so, maybe bring some work home....I worry about her working so many hours, at least 2 8am to 8 pm days a week.........she works so many hours....!

Jenny and I are still in lazy morning mode, but OMG we woke up to a new fall of white crap on the ground! AND it's not going to be nice enough to melt! April Fools indeed!!

Have a great day, everyone...no idea how I'll keep busy today.......back on my diet so there will definitely be no bread-making. Gr.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hi, everyone!

Oh, Lynn... sorry you got the dreaded snow! We had snow forecast, but none came. Heck, we have many feet of it left, we don't need any more!

Husband had to have son tow him out of his parking space in front of our house this morning - he hadn't driven the van all weekend, and with the thawing then freezing, it was stuck solidly!

For those of you wanting sand - I thought what my husband did for our son worked just perfectly. It depends upon your yard, though, if you can do it. He dug into a part of the lawn by the back fence - by a shed, so it would be shaded part of the time, put in boards to border it so they were just up on all sides so the sand didn't spill over - so the sand was kept IN with all the digging and playing, and it was awesome! Plus, he made it really big because that's important for building all those roads, etc. lol!

Thread Information