User Tag List

Page 694 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 692 693 694 695 696 704 744 794 1194 ... LastLast
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post

The Dog with eyes as big as saucers

That's a cutie puppeh!

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Hiya peeps! Crazy day... lots of snuggle time with the pugster and I went out to lunch with a friend... and then we ended up "can picking" along the side of the road LMAO! We're not from the country or anything lol!!

The puppy is doing really well, she just adores DS They're best buds already! My cats are a little peeved about the situation but they'll come around. I totally forgot how much fun it was to have a puppy- and how much WORK is involved! She's totally worth it though, she's captured all of our hearts
    hollyquaiscer, coyote00 and ticul like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by angel_2011 View Post
    GM!! OMG sheets, she is sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!! u couldn't have chosen a more perfect name

i'm gonna wait until DS comes home from school and then go to the park around 4:30 - 5. Question time - The neighbour's son (6yr) has come to the park with the kids and me, twice. He actually came knocking at our door to ask if he could come to the park with us - i had no problem with it. However, it has become a routine now - so we started going on Wed and Thurs (he came both days), Then Friday, he came knocking but cuz of the weather, i told him we weren't going. Sat & Sun, he came again but we had errands to do and places to go. Now, I'm sure he's gonna come knocking again today. Now, I don't mind taking him, but I'm afraid of being responsible for him - what if he injured himself while playing - (if it was my son, i wouldn't care if it was a small scrape) - but since its someone else's child, I'm just paranoid of the extra responsibility. He is in DS's class, so I don't really know how to handle the situation - I don't want to tell him we're not going, and then he sees us leaving our house later to go to the park....... what do i do?
    When we were living in Ottawa we had a girl that would do this all the time... didn't want to go anywhere with us just always wanted to come over to play. I didn't mind once in awhile but she would show up when we had company, or when I just wanted a day alone with my kids. The mother was a nutso so I finally just got firm with the girl and told her NO. I felt awful about it but... well, she wasn't my kid, it's not my responsibility to entertain her!
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thanks so much for all of you who gave me good wishes and messaged me about my back owie - I was stupid yesterday and made a big chicken dinner - not doing that again... I thought I was doing things slowly, but I just shouldn't have, and paid for it overnight and now this morning, so it's like starting over. I shall behave today!

Happy Tuesday! Soon I hope to join this guy -

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Can't... stop... watching... LOL! Too funny Natalka! It's rather mesmerizing...

Looks like another beautiful day Maybe I can give little peanut a bath today!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post

Pugalicious Puppy!!!!! She looks like an alien but you can't help but love her LOL... her name is peanut

ETA: Sorry for the ginormous pic, I copies and pasted from FB, I don't know how to make it smaller!
    Hi! I just love your dog. I had 2 before, 1 black and wen he pass I got another beige one like your's. They are so cute and also so good +++ so lovebal. I also find them so easy to train. I know that for the next 15 years this dog will love you so much that you will just love to be with her. Congratulation on you new addition to the family......

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Thanks so much for all of you who gave me good wishes and messaged me about my back owie - I was stupid yesterday and made a big chicken dinner - not doing that again... I thought I was doing things slowly, but I just shouldn't have, and paid for it overnight and now this morning, so it's like starting over. I shall behave today!

Happy Tuesday! Soon I hope to join this guy -

Nat, I sure hope you are doing better and like they said lots of meds and rest. I suffer every day with pain. I had and accident at work almost 6 year ago, had a brain surgery (i was in really bad shape) and i am left with chronic pain and chronic headake. That is wy i am telling you LOTS OF MEDS AND LOTS OF REST. tHAT IS ALL WE CAN DO. Nat, take good care because we care.....
    Natalka, Lynn49 and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by ticul View Post
    Hi! I just love your dog. I had 2 before, 1 black and wen he pass I got another beige one like your's. They are so cute and also so good +++ so lovebal. I also find them so easy to train. I know that for the next 15 years this dog will love you so much that you will just love to be with her. Congratulation on you new addition to the family......
    They are wonderful dogs My friend has two of them and they are just the sweetest things... I can't believe how quickly little peanut has stolen our hearts!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Nat, Sheets, Ticul, morning peeps
    another nice day out today
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning everyone.
    Nat...tsk, tsk, tsk.....you KNOW you shouldn't even move a muscle when a back is out of commission like that. Take-out is fine for dinner this evening, or tell the guys to make "breakfast for dinner" for themselves. Hmph. Now go to your sofa with a cuppa tea and tons of pain meds, pick up your remote control and sit. Stay! Okay?

I just don't feel rested this morning...so many silly dreams (but no angels in the sky with notes for me! hah!)..a lazy, sunny day. I have 2 volunteer appreciation events to attend tomorrow...I feel a bit silly since I just started with the therapy dog program, but....apparently I'm to go, so....there goes my diet again! Oops. Didn't mean to smile just then...

Hope everyone's day is sunny and lovely today!!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Nat, so sorry to read that your back is giving you so much trouble again. I hope you take it easy today and just rest, it's the best thing when you're in that kind of pain. Sheets, OMG....what a sweetie your new puppy is. Puggies are the best, so loveable and playful. Congrats! And to everyone else, forgive me, but I haven't read back through the posts yet, so I hope you all have a fabulous day. As for me, I'm just going to catch up on all the posts I've missed, or try to, and just do some more resting today. Hope you all have great weather today
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

gooood morning everyone!

Natalka & Holly - **hugs** u ladies take good care of urselves now. Good to have u back holly

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

forgot to mention - to the rest. have a FABULOUS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning everyone.
    Nat...tsk, tsk, tsk.....you KNOW you shouldn't even move a muscle when a back is out of commission like that. Take-out is fine for dinner this evening, or tell the guys to make "breakfast for dinner" for themselves. Hmph. Now go to your sofa with a cuppa tea and tons of pain meds, pick up your remote control and sit. Stay! Okay?

I just don't feel rested this morning...so many silly dreams (but no angels in the sky with notes for me! hah!)..a lazy, sunny day. I have 2 volunteer appreciation events to attend tomorrow...I feel a bit silly since I just started with the therapy dog program, but....apparently I'm to go, so....there goes my diet again! Oops. Didn't mean to smile just then...

Hope everyone's day is sunny and lovely today!!
    I'm with you Lynn... Natalka, take it easy girl!!! If I was closer I'd bring over some of the chili that's in the crock pot right now

Lynn, I've been having the weirdest dreams lately!! Something in the air?

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    Good morning everyone. Nat, so sorry to read that your back is giving you so much trouble again. I hope you take it easy today and just rest, it's the best thing when you're in that kind of pain. Sheets, OMG....what a sweetie your new puppy is. Puggies are the best, so loveable and playful. Congrats! And to everyone else, forgive me, but I haven't read back through the posts yet, so I hope you all have a fabulous day. As for me, I'm just going to catch up on all the posts I've missed, or try to, and just do some more resting today. Hope you all have great weather today
    Holly, that advice goes for you too... take lots of time to relax!!!

I never really cared for pugs until my friend got hers... I mean, I always thought they were cute but I've been a big dog person for as long as I can remember. I guess I've been converted because I can't imagine life without her

Thread Information