User Tag List

Page 1204 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 204 704 1104 1154 1194 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1214 1254 1304 ... LastLast
Results 18,046 to 18,060 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  77309-Good-Morning-Have-A-Nice-Wednesday.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  80.6 KB Good morning everyone.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

a very quick dash in and out hello! Will be out and about this a.m. ( not shopping ) lol! have a great day everyone, Lynn best of luck tomorrow! ( no worries)

babies teach us acceptance

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Just caught up; was out till midnight yesterday.
    Avon, that was a scary storm; glad every1's alright.
    Lynn, I can't believe all that furniture came damaged. How disappointing.
    Once, when getting our new bedroom set, one of the high side pieces was damaged. They took it back & sent out another. Would you believe they sent out the exact one we had returned. The box still had my check mark on it.

Anyhow, I'm out again for much of the day, but wanted to say good morning. Have a great one.
    Happy hump day.

Name:  wednesday_4.gif
Views: 216
Size:  20.0 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you, Walks....I'm trying not to think about tomorrow, doing some housework...it's just a matter of "holding my nose" and just going through what I have to, tomorrow...another 24 hours and it'll be all over but the healing!

Hicks, that's hilarious getting back the same piece of furniture!! Not funny at the time, but what silliness! One gal where our DD works said she sent back her livingroom furniture 7 times before accepting the last one, and THAT ONE she told them to keep in their warehouse until she personally checked the pieces before delivery! Our DD loves that set, it's actually so well constructed, but there's so much mirror on the pieces....I have to laugh when I see it on line, it looks like a Vegas set, but in person it's absolutely gorgeous! Except for a little ding here and there on each piece....sigh....she's thinking of having it sent in from the Sault, hoping they have a better checking system before they roll them into town, but she's waiting to see what the manager says at Leons...we've always had good service there, and there's no better negotiator than our DD, lol...I'd take her shopping with me for large purchases anytime!!
    And gosh you're one busy Lady!!!!!!!!!! You exhaust me just reading your posts!!

Continue to stay safe and have a great day, everyone! I'm going to wander into the back yard with Jenny and water our hanging plants...they're so full and gorgeous right now in the summertime, and then I read that kids' snowsuits and mittens etc are arriving on the floors at Costcos!! Nooooooooo!! ...I don't want to see that!!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    This is the set, Walks,,,so much could go wrong with it, with all those mirrored pieces...and it sure did! So disappointing...
    https://www.leons.ca/product/package...685340/1647685
    Beautiful Set! But, you're right - it would need EXTRA care in the delivery!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Double post!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Good morning!

Had serious computer troubles yesterday - everything was slow, from switching pages, to searching, and sometimes even typing. Nothing I did was helping, no viruses... so was stumped after trying all my usual stuff.

However, this morning the power went out for a half hour - from 4:15 (no storm or explanation), and since then things have been working normal - so I just don't know if it's a coincidence or not. Maybe it's because the computer was off for a half hour - whereas yesterday when I would shut it down, I didn't leave it long.
    Hopefully, it stays as it is! We have a very old puter, and it's holding on by its last legs...

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Apparently we had a big solar storm hit the earth yesterday - my computer was "wonky" too. I can't seem to connect to Google very well. (Or maybe I just dreamed that!)
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Aaaaaackkkk!
    My surgery time has been forwarded to 10:30 tomorrow morning....but, I guess it just gives me less time to stress about it all...and time to get home instead of staying overnight in the hospital....at least I can drink all the black coffee with sweet'nlow I want in the morning!!! I just have to shower tonight and tomorrow morning with an antibiotic soap....

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Aaaaaackkkk!
    My surgery time has been forwarded to 10:30 tomorrow morning....but, I guess it just gives me less time to stress about it all...and time to get home instead of staying overnight in the hospital....at least I can drink all the black coffee with sweet'nlow I want in the morning!!! I just have to shower tonight and tomorrow morning with an antibiotic soap....
    I think that's really good Lynn; the earlier the better in my opinion. You're right, less time to stress about it, killing time all morning. This way, you're up & out. The sooner it's over the better.
    In case I don't get back on here tonight, or tomorrow, please know that I'll be thinking and praying. I know He'll be watching over you. One day closer to a pain free life. &

(chose this one because of your comment about your hanging planters)
    Name:  th.jpeg
Views: 183
Size:  20.5 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    I think that's really good Lynn; the earlier the better in my opinion. You're right, less time to stress about it, killing time all morning. This way, you're up & out. The sooner it's over the better.
    In case I don't get back on here tonight, or tomorrow, please know that I'll be thinking and praying. I know He'll be watching over you. One day closer to a pain free life. &

(chose this one because of your comment about your hanging planters)
    Name:  th.jpeg
Views: 183
Size:  20.5 KB
    Thank you, my Friend...and you're right..in 24 hours this will all be over and I'll be home, tucked safely into bed and probably fast asleep...I'll just hold my breath until then...

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, will be saying special prayers for you tonight and tomorrow - I know all will go well!

Yeah my computer worked okay for a little bit this morning, but has gone back to being slow and sluggish - no rhyme nor reason.
    Son thinks it just needs a good cleaning, which he's able to do.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Aaaaaackkkk!
    oh wow! That has to be a good omen, " get 'er done " . We will keep you in our thoughts tomorrow morning Lynn! Try to get some restful sleep.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Aaaaaackkkk!

hope everything goes well today, lynn!
    22hicks, avoncallingu and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning! Up WAY too early, but I'm so nervous, I just couldn't fall back to sleep. Time for a nice, big cuppa coffee!
    Have a lovely day, everyone!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

morning everyone

Don't you just love sleeping past the alarm, getting into work late, and then realizing you're still the first one into the office!?
    I guess as far as anyone is concerned, I was at work on time
    DANGER

Thread Information