User Tag List

Page 502 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 1002 1502 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I think this is a link to the proper dress... It is at my friends house, and I don't have the number to go by. http://plbgbridal.com/product/a_line/style_sp3352 and mine is in ivory. I am going to chop off some of the train though... Not my style for a semi-cathedral length train.
    Last edited by alicia; Sun, Jan 27th, 2013 at 03:55 PM.
    hollyquaiscer, VeeVee and coyote00 like this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

alicia, it's absolutely beautiful - both front and back! How exciting!
    hollyquaiscer, coyote00 and alicia like this.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Hiya peeps! Guess I kind of abandoned this thread lol
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    alicia, it's absolutely beautiful - both front and back! How exciting!
    Thanks Nat! I have to admit it is a magic dress. I call my body type a cylinder, just straight up and own. Not a lot of chest or hips, but that dress makes me have an awesome hourglass. Yay corsets
    Natalka and coyote00 like this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Well he finally did it . He found an apartment. Leaves mid February. I think ds2 will go with him and ds1 is living with my sister. So he did it, he officially ruined me. I hope he is happy. Because I will never be again. I have been a parent since I have been a child. I don't know what to do with out them. Everything I have done in my life has been for them. Now I will be alone. What a terrible person I must be to deserve this.
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Abby - YOU did nothing wrong - HE did! Please, please don't blame yourself for this - he has forced this situation upon you.

I don't know what else to add except I hope you find some strength to pull through all of this, and please get some counselling which will help you figure things out in perspective.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Abby - YOU did nothing wrong - HE did! Please, please don't blame yourself for this - he has forced this situation upon you.

I don't know what else to add except I hope you find some strength to pull through all of this, and please get some counselling which will help you figure things out in perspective.
    Thanks Nat
    yesterday was super hard...next few months will be too
    I go to counselling once a month. He thinks I am doing great...I told him I don't think so but whatever
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby5 View Post
    Well he finally did it . He found an apartment. Leaves mid February. I think ds2 will go with him and ds1 is living with my sister. So he did it, he officially ruined me. I hope he is happy. Because I will never be again. I have been a parent since I have been a child. I don't know what to do with out them. Everything I have done in my life has been for them. Now I will be alone. What a terrible person I must be to deserve this.
    Abby, please don't think that way. Things always happen for a reason, and it's now time for you to be alone, just to work on you. You're a fabulous person and you deserve the world, you also need some time for you. Like you said, you have been with your children since you were "a child", perhaps you really haven't had a chance to figure out who you are, and what you really want out of life. I'm betting you did the very best you could for your children and partner, so that's all any of us can do. Please, take this time to figure out what you want to do. Take some coarses, change jobs, get a makeover, go to the gym, change your lifestyle.... whatever it takes to make you feel good about yourself and change your outlook on this situation presented to you. It's not as if this was a complete surprise. Sometimes we choose not to acknowledge what we know, thinking it will just go away or resolve itself, but it never does. We're all here for you hun, anytime! No don't be so hard, or down on yourself, and that's AN ORDER
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Abby, honey... god I feel for you. Just remember, he can't ruin you unless you let him... you are so much MORE than that and you deserve so much BETTER than that. Your children will still need you, no matter where they are... you're their mother and that will never change.

You can and will get through this... I've been there and I made it to the other side. It's NOT easy at times but all of a sudden you wake up one morning and things really don't seem that bad anymore.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I'm ogg to the gtm so have a great day everyone! darn dog....lets try again, I'm off to the gym, so have a great day everyone.....must have had to much boxed wine (hick ), but it's easier to blame the dog
    Last edited by hollyquaiscer; Tue, Jan 29th, 2013 at 07:21 AM.
    Natalka, coyote00 and i_forget like this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Thanks everyone I am not this type of person! I am outgoing and fun! I go to the gym all the time. I get new haircuts too. But I am having so much difficulty splitting everything in the past 16 yrs in half. What do I do with photos or framed portraits? Who gets what? I make a lot less then he does and I can replace everything. But I don't want my ds to be without things either So tough
    Well he is away on business this week. I am going to buy a new bed....since for sure he is taking our new 5 month old king one. I am ok with that..I am sure any place I find will not fit a king bed! Lol
    I am going to start looking for a new place in March. Hopefully that will give me time to touch up paint and clean and rearrange the house to sell. I have never moved...I bought the house I grew up in...so that will be sad too
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Abby all you can do is take it one day at a time and try your best. I know that's just a cliche but it's true.

So sore and tired this morning and still have 2 days to go at work. Won't have internet as of friday morning until probably wed at the earliest. I am going into the eastlink store this wed and see if I can set up cable installation for my days off next wed.

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Morning all & happy Monday.. lol. Still cold as #%*@ here, but thankfully it will be soon warming up. Supposed to hit +11 later this week I heard.
    Join Swagbucks to start earning Amazon gift cards & Paypal $$$!
    Join Swagbucks!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Nat, Abby, holly, Sheets, Cabbie, Linds, good morning everyone.

absolutely miserable...
    took 3+ hours for a normal 1 hour commute this morning...

grumpy...that is all...
    DANGER

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, gee, Dan, that's nuts!

It rained here over all the snow yesterday, so I'm sure driving is not pleasant for my son and husband today, either - they have to go all the way across the city to work.

Just hope everyone keeps safe on the roads!

Thread Information