User Tag List

Page 914 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 414 814 864 904 912 913 914 915 916 924 964 1014 1414 ... LastLast
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hi folks! Good luck with the move Natalka! Our possibility of moving has faded into the sunset. There's nothing on the market that we'd like to buy. We're going away for 3 weeks on Nov. 6 than back for 2 weeks then away for another 2 weeks. Then boom! It's Christmas! We're taking our house off the market tomorrow and we'll think about it in the new year. My dh has PROMISED not to rake leaves or shovel snow but we've had a hard time finding someone to do it. Which just reinforces his idea that he can do it better! We have 1 more showing booked for tomorrow and if nothing happens then we're done for a while - but a lot of our "stuff" is packed away in a storage unit so we could "depersonalize" the house. I really don't feel like unpacking it and then re-packing it - sounds like a job in HELL for someone who is a LOT more wicked than I am! But we're paying per month to store it! A real conundrum!
    I took advantage of buying the Future Shop one day sale of a PS3 game for $1.95 advertized last night on the forum and had to run over to pick it up today. It looks like fun - involves family and is NOT violent. Now I have to decide whether to give it to nephews or grandkids.
    We hosted a good friend who's wife is visiting relatives in Australia and also my db for supper. Very nice visit. Enjoy the company. Now to map out the next 11 days before we leave on our trip.
    Have a good week, everyone!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

avon, sorry about your houses problems - but wow, you have two vacations to look forward to?

I'm sick of packing, and junk, and stuff, and crap..... and me hurting!
    avoncallingu and Lynn49 like this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

IF i EVER can afford to move.. im hiring packers and movers. simple as that..
    i do think your quite wise ACU.... enjoy your holidays. the new year im sure will be filled with great promise. if it doesn't go tomorrow.
    Natalka, avoncallingu and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

mornin' everyone!!!!!!!!!

hope everyone has a good monday!!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning Win, how was your weekend?

Morning all. Another cool morning here...
    slept in a freezing cold condo last night...slept great but had a REALLY hard time getting out of bed this morning...
    for some reason or another, Condo management as decided it isn't time to turn on the building heat yet...
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Morning!
    Evidently really windy outside, but no sign of snow...yay.
    Not much planned for this week, I'll probably make monster oatmeal raisin cookies for our grandson and a couple of dinners this week for them; DD's working 8am-8pm all week.....so it starts...

Avon....such a let-down about your house, but some things are meant to be, and I'm guessing your perfect home just isn't on the market, yet. And that hubby of yours had better steer clear of the yard! I hope you find someone soon, and omg...two cruises to look forward to! When are we going to all go together?! I know...I'm too cheap...lol...but I still have one cruise in me, but where? That's the question...lol...Hugs, my Friend...

Dan...sheesh! Wake the guy up and tell him August is over! Cold makes for a good sleep, but it's not so pleasant crawling out of a warm bed!

Have a great Monday, everyone!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Morning! Uh Mondays...they come so fast.

Dan - Our building heat was turned on this weekend...we also have a control in the apt - we have floor heaters and Im finding it to warm now even though my control is "off".
    When we first moved in I had no clue where the heat came from unil one day I noticed the floor were warm...I Thought the people downstairs were on fire haha then fiance suggested maybe the heat was in the floor lol

My wedding dress should be delivered by end of January...I can't wait to try it on again! haha Its taking ever ounce of me not to show a picture to fiance haha I'm so terrible at keeping things from him.

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Lynn, that's too bad about so many allergies - for which does he require an epipen? Do his parents have allergies?

Growing up, none of us had allergies - my second oldest sister developed some in her 40s, of all times!
    However, her grandkids - so many allergies - one has it to pb.

I really think there's something about this current generation having more allergies, colds, etc. as kids - what, did their parents not let them eat dirt?
    I find this to be so true.
    Growing up we all (or most of us) eat peanut butter sandwiches.
    Now most school have a NO peanut butter school ban.
    Natalka and avoncallingu like this.

Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Morning Win, how was your weekend?

Morning all. Another cool morning here...
    slept in a freezing cold condo last night...slept great but had a REALLY hard time getting out of bed this morning...
    for some reason or another, Condo management as decided it isn't time to turn on the building heat yet...
    What?
    That is just not right .
    Hope you had some warm woollies .
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Luv, I have no idea where his peanut and pistachio allergy is from..no one else that we know of in both families have those! He shares a tree/grass allergy with me, but I think that's seasonal (I hope!)....and no, I never let our DD eat dirt, although she might have snuck it in when I wasn't looking....same with their son: no dirt. Sigh....but you're right, there are SO many kids with peanut allergies these days. I did hear something about 'why', but it's gone now: mind like a sieve...

After some research: it's still the "hygiene hypothesis that's being used to account for the rise (more than tripled in the United States and Canada from 1997 to 2008).
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Oct 28th, 2013 at 11:10 AM.

Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Hi All,
    Happy Monday...
    The start of another wonderful week .
    Good luck with the move Nat, and we know not to worry if your not around for a few days, we'll miss you .
    Have a
    Name:  53.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  15.6 KBEveryone .

Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Natalka, Luv, I have no idea where his peanut and pistachio allergy is from..no one else that we know of in both families have those! He shares a tree/grass allergy with me, but I think that's seasonal (I hope!)....and no, I never let our DD eat dirt, although she might have snuck it in when I wasn't looking....same with their son: no dirt. Sigh....but you're right, there are SO many kids with peanut allergies these days. I did hear something about 'why', but it's gone now: mind like a sieve...
    I have a niece with some similar allergies...
    No nuts/seeds at all, is one of them!
    Including most fruits, because an apple, plum, peach, grapes etc. you see where I'm going all have seed/nut...
    avoncallingu likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

What the heck is going on.... 20cm of snow?

Somehow pumpkins in the snow just seems so wrong to me! But at least the kids are loving playing in it.

Name:  SnowDay.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  156.4 KB

A very early morning for me, but at least I got a lot of blogging drafted up. If you want to check it out, you can visit my page: The Inspired Home.
    If you click on any of the ads, I would be doubly grateful!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Adorable kids ILWB!
    avoncallingu likes this.
    DANGER

Thread Information