User Tag List

Page 1619 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 619 1119 1519 1569 1609 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1629 1669 ... LastLast
Results 24,271 to 24,285 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    Tumeric seems to be the new St John's wort..cures everything given enough time..and if you aren't cured it's because you aren't thinking hard enough .....

I have my hopefully last operation tomorrow.

I think my cataracts are due to the lack of Epsom Salt eye baths or the fact I drink dihydrogen monoxide on a regular basis...

My prayers ad thoughts are with YOU today... God Bless YOU...

We are big believers of Tumeric,
    About Austin Matthews, and his 4 goals, Yeah, he's gonna be a GREAT player.. and he is good... But four goals... I think the sens were sleeping when he was on the ice, cuz he was NOT hit once...

Well today we start putting a little more weight on the leg, made the coffee for the first time in 12 weeks, and emptied the dishwasher... slowly and I mean slowly, I will be walking again before we know it... Have a GREAT day everyone...

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Enjoy the day!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

morning fam
    DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Morning folks!
    Very foggy out there this morning. I bet school busses are either cancelled or delayed.
    Chilly- change in temp.
    Wednesday- middle of the week. Time flies whether you're having fun or not!
    Got a nice email from a friend of a friend who lives in London. I have known her over many years (and her husband) but just to chat at parties, etc. It turns out that they live just a short distance from us. They are wanting to get together and offering to help us with the last bits of settling in. Such lovely people!
    Charger- slow and steady wins the race! Good luck with inching forward!
    Penguin- thoughts with you as you go through with your surgery.
    Walks and Hicks - maybe painting your whole house blue would be the magic charm (tee-hee). I am with you all the way, Blue Jays!
    Lynn, count-down to no pain in that knee!
    Nat- I think you send me vibes some nights- I had an "on-again-off-again" sleep.
    Cabbie- how's that new piece of electronics working?
    I should, "Cast off the bonds of sleep," (Is that how it goes?)
    and go walk the dog.
    ROMEO, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!!

What a gorgeous, sunny day out there this morning!! It's chilly, 8 now, heading up to 16; I'm off to Michaels for more wool yarn to finish knitting the second mitten for our Grandson. I'm not sure if I'll bring his toque knitting to the hospital...I hate that place for its germs. The sooner I can get out, the better!!

RNC, isn't it so weird, the things we take for granted, like finally making coffee again?! It was so funny the first time I went into the kitchen to do that on crutches. I made coffee, poured myself a cup, then realized I had NO way of getting it to the table!!! Still helpless...lol...funny things, huh? All the best on your step-by-step recovery!

Avon, how nice that acquaintances have touched base with you; hopefully you'll be calling them close friends very soon!
    Thanks for your kind thoughts about my surgery; I can't believe how time has flown...only 1 week to go!

Walks, Hicks, keep the faith, Ladies! Miracles can still happen in this day and age!

Has anyone seen Dededi, lately?? Her last post on here was October 2nd!

Everyone, have a lovely, crisp, sunny day....at least..I hope it sunnies up where you are!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Oct 19th, 2016 at 10:48 AM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Lynn49 I just saw a post that dededi made about what she had for dinner last night? o.k. folks it is GAME TIME!!!!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, today was my big outing... Went to Walmart for the first time in 12 weeks... Last time I was in there it was the heat of summer... and now it's Halloween down one aisle and Christmas lights on the other, I wish they would hold back Christmas till after remembrance day.... sigh

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I'm back ...surgery went well. Follow up appt tomorrow pm..

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hello all. Just a quick fly-by.

RNC - happy the stitches are out, and hope physio goes well.
    Avon - prayers.

Thank you all for your best wishes. A little better, but still queasy, & this headache is unstoppable.

Hoping the Jays make this 2 in a row.

Oh, @Lynn49 - I've forgotten when your surgery is, and I can't stay on the computer for more than a few minutes, so I'm not up to searching through old posts.
    Got to go, my head's splitting.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Finally got my own internet all set up. Supposed to get 80 Mbps but I'm getting 40 Mbps. But that's to be expected since I'm using wireless and not hard wired by Ethernet. I'm happy with it though.

Name:  IMG_20161019_165008.JPG
Views: 75
Size:  17.0 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@22hicks , you need to get resting and feel better, cuz I need some of your flashings...
    @Darth Penguin Glad everything went well. Praise our Lord, and Thank you, Jesus, for taking care of Darth Penguin today!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi!
    Not a busy day, drove Jenny to the dog-park where she met up with a few other little pups, but so typical of the little trollop, she went straight over to where 'the guys' were, building a weather shelter for us mums and dads! She reminds me of that old Connie Francis song, "Where The Boys Are"! btw, love that movie!

DH and our SIL had a great round of golf, the weather is wonderful, what more can we ask of a day!

@walkonby, I followed your directions and found Dededi...what I was missing were her morning posts on here, but nice that she's fine and posting. I never visit that thread so I'd never have known, thank you!

@Redneck Charger, it's those small things that we miss so much...good for you for your first venture into the world once again! As for Christmas decorations, I don't think the military minds so much from what I read in several areas around the web last year. Do you think they find it disrespectful? Just curious...

@22hicks, that dang flu just won't leave you alone, will it? Our DD has been much the same with hers, good one day, thinking she's over it, and back down with it the next day. I hope you're at the back end of yours, too.

My surgery is next Tuesday, the 25th, scheduled for noon. I'm losing lots of sleep over it for some reason; I'm trying to be brave, and with what I've gone through these past 2 years with surgeries and recoveries, you'd think I'd be immune to it all...but evidently I'm not.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post

My surgery is next Tuesday, the 25th, scheduled for noon. I'm losing lots of sleep over it for some reason; I'm trying to be brave, and with what I've gone through these past 2 years with surgeries and recoveries, you'd think I'd be immune to it all...but evidently I'm not.

I don't think you ever get used to surgeries, as you know I had 3 of them in a week, and then 3 more over 3 weeks... The first three I was put right out, and then the last 3 I had spinal taps done. I think I rather be put right out if I had my choice. What I didn't like was about 2 or 3 days after the last spinal, I was released to go home, and I began to have these splitting headaches, but if I lay down they would go away... Turns out every time you get spinal, it leaks out some of our spinal fluid which sits around our brain... and that is where a headache comes from... So what I am trying to say is after every spinal tap surgery drinks lots of coffee and fluids.
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

What a beautiful day my daughter and I took Chloe for a walk in Harrison park in Owen Sound, we watched the salmon swim back up the river and then we went to the fish ladder to watch some more salmon. Go Jays Go.
    Coin Out:
    https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=MZC6CYR

Still paying with PayPal
    http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=Truckerswife2

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Horndogg View Post
    What a beautiful day my daughter and I took Chloe for a walk in Harrison park in Owen Sound, we watched the salmon swim back up the river and then we went to the fish ladder to watch some more salmon. Go Jays Go.
    my heart is breaking in two!!! Miller took one pitch and got Donaldson on a double play hit. Booo....The Jays are toast now i think. Estrada gave them 3 up, 3 down in a few innings when we really needed to stop them from scoring but now.....I am losing hope.

hey Lynn....you're welcome about finding dededi!!
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information