User Tag List

Page 1631 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 631 1131 1531 1581 1621 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1641 1681 ... LastLast
Results 24,451 to 24,465 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I've fallen down the Internet rabbit hole of WWI movies and documentaries...I may be some time....

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    I've fallen down the Internet rabbit hole of WWI movies and documentaries...I may be some time....
    I usually PVR WWI and WWII documentaries throughout the year...Dh and I very often watch them; do you have the Military channel, too?
    We've also gone through The Civil War documentary twice....all so fascinating.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hey hey lol. Just saying hi.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Ordered my tablet chuwi hibook pro..

Name:  IMG_20161102_211139.JPG
Views: 90
Size:  35.8 KB

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    I usually PVR WWI and WWII documentaries throughout the year...Dh and I very often watch them; do you have the Military channel, too?
    We've also gone through The Civil War documentary twice....all so fascinating.
    AHC(Bell 631)...Yes..

I have Das Boot to watch sometime in the next week or so, then War Horse..Bendy Cumberbund and Hiddes...

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

AHC(Bell 631)...Yes..

I have Das Boot to watch sometime in the next week or so, then War Horse..Bendy Cumberbund and Hiddes...
    Have you seen Das Boot? I can't begin to try and remember how many times I've watched it, and it it came on again, I'd be drawn in again! I know War Horse got rave reviews but I can't watch an animal in war..... Enjoy Das Boot!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Thanks...I first watched Das Boot in the early 1990's...I knew more German then....I've seen it about 6 or 7 times since then. I bought a cheap 4 pack of war movies just after Christmas last year simple due to that one movie..

IIRC, it was 4 for $10...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks...I first watched Das Boot in the early 1990's...I knew more German then....I've seen it about 6 or 7 times since then. I bought a cheap 4 pack of war movies just after Christmas last year simple due to that one movie..

IIRC, it was 4 for $10...
    So I'm just guessing here, but you've probably seen "Hunt For Red October", too?

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks!
    Just checking in - thanks for your good wishes. I wish I had better news. They have analyzed the infection DH has and have been treating it aggressively. Some of his symptoms had prompted his oncologist to order a CT of his head and the latest challenge is that he has developed 2 small tumors in his frontal lobe. So tomorrow he starts on the same journey that our friend Tara has gone through - radiation of his brain. They are thinking they may send him home on Friday if everything is stable to receive his care here. He would then start the actual radiation next Wednesday and Thursday and complete it the following week from Monday to Wednesday as an outpatient. I am very nervous about caring for him here and will make VERY LOUD NOISES about getting homecare established FRIDAY before everyone takes off for the weekend. Thanks for your continued good thoughts and wishes!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Hello folks!
    Just checking in - thanks for your good wishes. I wish I had better news. They have analyzed the infection DH has and have been treating it aggressively. Some of his symptoms had prompted his oncologist to order a CT of his head and the latest challenge is that he has developed 2 small tumors in his frontal lobe. So tomorrow he starts on the same journey that our friend Tara has gone through - radiation of his brain. They are thinking they may send him home on Friday if everything is stable to receive his care here. He would then start the actual radiation next Wednesday and Thursday and complete it the following week from Monday to Wednesday as an outpatient. I am very nervous about caring for him here and will make VERY LOUD NOISES about getting homecare established FRIDAY before everyone takes off for the weekend. Thanks for your continued good thoughts and wishes!
    Hi avoncallingu.. so sorry hear your news ..about your darling husband .. will keep you and your husband in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there sweetie.. take good care yourself
    22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Hey hey lol. Just saying hi.
    Hi cabmonk .. hope your having wonderful nite.. take care

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dededi View Post
    Good morning to you too .. will actually it's after midnight here now .. so say good nite .. take good care yourself sweetie
    22hicks, avoncallingu and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Just got an email about my tablet saying they're going to process my order as quickly as possible. Then delivery is 7-15 days. I use Canada post flex delivery and gave them my flex delivery address. The item will be delivered to the post office just 1 block from me. Then instead of a card in the mail about a package, Canada post sends an email that your item is available to pick up.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

So my order shipped few mins ago. Now to see how long it takes from china to Canada.

Thread Information