User Tag List

Page 1681 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 681 1181 1581 1631 1671 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 ... LastLast
Results 25,201 to 25,215 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to share something very personal.
    My daughter & I have been estranged for many years. Consequently, I have been unable to see my grandchildren either.
    In Sept., we were all @ the same wedding. I hardly recognized the kids, well, they're not kids any more.
    Anyway, my GS & I connected on FB, but nothing from my GD until yesterday, when she sent me a friend request. I think I cried for an hour.
    Here's her pic. I know I'm prejudice, but I think she's beautiful.
    Thanks for letting me share this with you.

Attachment 324090
    h
    Ohhhh 22hicks what awesome news to hear that your granddaughter and you are finally connected too .. so happy for you sweetie .. your granddaughter is sooo beautiful .. so sorry I haven't been around much since December came in missed wishing you birthday wishes .. so please accept my absence around here and now I'm taking time to wish you Happy Belated Birthday.. hope you had wonderful day and hope all your dreams and wishes come true .. merry Christmas sweetie and Take extra care yourself
    ROMEO, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope you have a good day everyone!Name:  Good Morning - ChristmasToread- bymitsu.gif
Views: 202
Size:  107.3 KB

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

a fast drive by helllllooooo!! Off to the Art Gallery today. On a side note I just read there is a sinkhole on Yonge street! They closed Yonge St both ways ( in the Rosedale area ) I don't think I have ever seen one in person before? Oh well it is not close to where we are going so should not be an issue. Have a wonderful day all!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hell of a day so far - maybe slept an hour, keep trying but the pain gets too bad after I am in bed for an hour or so
    Pretty much feel like a walking zombie...

Have a great day, all!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Yikes, a SINKHOLE!!!

Scary! I have "miles to go before I sleep, and promises to keep" - metaphorically at least, today.

Didn't get to sleep until way after 3- those darned yummy chocolates are keeping me awake and also shrinking my pants!

Well, only a few more days of wearing my "Christmas" clothes- then back in the bins til next year.

My friend took a great picture of DH and I wearing our Santa hats and posted it on Facebook- "Mr. and Mrs. Claus". DH never has wanted to be on facebook so I have never posted us but lots of our friends are sending best wishes.

Well, the Excedrine Migraine is beginning to do it's magic. So I had better leap up and get to work!

Dededi, your morning posts always put a smile on my face.

Have a wonderous day!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone....quick hello...we have a get-together at DH's older brother's home: cousins from Italy visiting their DH and her family in TO, so heading up here for a visit with us, too.
    Honestly, I just feel more like cocooning than visiting, but....that's not to be.

Take good care everyone, it's all ice around here, to DH slipped spikey thingies onto my boots to wear when we head out later...such a fashion statement!!

Yes, I've had quite enough, too!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I just had a shower STANDING UP!!!!!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    h
    Ohhhh 22hicks what awesome news to hear that your granddaughter and you are finally connected too .. so happy for you sweetie .. your granddaughter is sooo beautiful .. so sorry I haven't been around much since December came in missed wishing you birthday wishes .. so please accept my absence around here and now I'm taking time to wish you Happy Belated Birthday.. hope you had wonderful day and hope all your dreams and wishes come true .. merry Christmas sweetie and Take extra care yourself
    Thank you for your b/day & Xmas wishes. They were both good. I hope you had a nice Christmas as well.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Hell of a day so far - maybe slept an hour, keep trying but the pain gets too bad after I am in bed for an hour or so
    Pretty much feel like a walking zombie...

Have a great day, all!
    I'm sorry you're in so much pain @Natalka . I hope that after such a miserable day, you'll be so tired, you'll actually get a decent night's sleep.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    I just had a shower STANDING UP!!!!!

Name:  design-without-critique-is-like-a-flower-without-water-webexpo-2013-version-6-638.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  39.0 KB

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hello my friends. I hope every1's lives are getting back to normal.

Name:  goodevening-1.gif
Views: 108
Size:  53.0 KB

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Just one more gift to wrap. I bought a programmable book from Hallmark called "Granddaughter." DH is going to tape it tomorrow for our granddaughter and then I'll wrap it. She recognizes his voice when he calls. They all arrive tomorrow!

My friend is bringing Sadie to get groomed and I will get to see her briefly.
    PSW - nurse - Cleaning Lady - DH's sister and brother-in-law - hopefully not their dog!

And finally DH's Daughter, Son-in-law - their daughter, son and our granddaughter.

I tried to pair it down but I lost that fight. Sheesh!

Well, it's time for bed!

Got to be up early to clean up all the stuff sitting around!

Enjoy your sleep and tomorrow! Nighty-night!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone.Name:  happy-day.gif
Views: 76
Size:  31.3 KB

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oy!! many things happening reading back just a few posts.
    avon....you go NON-STOP!! It makes me dizzy....and that clothing getting tighter is also happening here as well!! ha ha . have a wonderful time together....so many get togethers and that programmable book sounds adorable!
    @Natalka your pain has me saddened. I sure do remember last Christmas being immobile and the slightest movement to even turn over brought me to tears. I am hoping something changes very soon for you.
    @Lynn49 Janet Leigh showered standing up once too.....until she didn't!! bwahaha!!!! O.k. I know.... there is a line and I just crossed it right? Crazy reference to Psycho, that's all. I am thrilled that you have made that progress in the shower!!

So DH and I walked around for 4 1/2 hours yesterday at the Art Gallery, saw the Mystical Landscapes Exhibit ( https://www.ago.net/mystical-landscapes ) as well as many other works. The most emotional one for me was watching the 2011 film Reel/Unreel ( http://artmatters.ca/wp/2016/12/art-camera-action/ ) by Francis Alÿs. Filmed in the streets of Kabul, young fearless children play with film reels.
    The only part about going yesterday was it was too crowded! The fortunate part was being able to jump the Que on the various lines because we had the Members card.
    My favourite paintings are still those by Cornelius Krieghoff but I am going to have to find a way to get DH a print or a copy to hang on the walls here of something he loves....it is called The Young Gleaner OR The Butterflies by Paul Peel, purchased a small postcard of it, that was all they had in the Gift Shop.

Have a great day all!!
    Last edited by walkonby; Wed, Dec 28th, 2016 at 08:10 AM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good sunny morning every1.

@walkonby , glad you had a good time @ the AGO. Oh, I looked up that sinkhole this morning, and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Still I wouldn't want to drive over it; the tire would have been gone, and the car stuck.

Name:  Unknown.jpeg
Views: 92
Size:  9.1 KB

Thread Information