User Tag List

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree481Likes

Thread: Huggies Tubs 2500BP - NOW 1 per card, points added Nov 9th (title edited)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

So I am confused they are only allowing 4 X 2500 per customers? Does that include wipes and diapers?

I can't find anyplace it has been changed so I am wondering.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyRobertson View Post
    If you bought 27 tubs it would cost $60.48-$60 redemption and you would get back 67,500 pts back.
    That's correct assuming 27 x $0.75 coupons

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kerrylj View Post
    So I am confused they are only allowing 4 X 2500 per customers? Does that include wipes and diapers?

I can't find anyplace it has been changed so I am wondering.
    I don't think its official yet .

Some people are saying it is and others are not.

people who are buying more than 4 are still getting the points for all of them.

whether they take away the points at a later date or not is again up for debate.

SDM needs to come out with a clear official policy on this soon , just like they did for the Chocolates when they changed the rules midway.

Their FB page is no help ..they have no clue what they are talking about over there , more often than not they contradict themselves over there

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I dont know if there is a limit now, but I did hear back from the store mgr at my local store where I first purchased 4 tubs and then another 20 (we have 2 in diapers and are also foster parents so 24 tubs will last me about 2-3 months if Im lucky) as my points were not added on Saturday. He said that he spoke with the people at Optimum and my points will be added in 48 hours. No mention about points not being added that I was due, or anything about them taken back.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvToUseCoupons View Post
    My question is has anyone brought more than 4 (so 5,6,7,8 etc.) tubs of wipes this evening and did they get all the points for the promo or just 10,000 (which would be 4 at max. amount)? Thx.
    I bought some tonight and the bonus points are still there.
    LuvToUseCoupons and Tbites like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

does any one remember the l'oreal promo, i believe shoppers marketing team has gone through this too many times, imagine all the new customers they are bringing in..and huggies are possibly paying the shot for this promo,, i think we need not worry,,
    Insane and innaor like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

I see the offer is not on the webstie anymore.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

Happy Birthday Colleen

I know how much effort, time and money you put into helping others.

You are truly selfless.

I hope you feel better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ColleenMGorecki View Post
    Okay we should all put this to sleep now. l don't want anyone to get banned on SC it's my birthday today so l just want to have a happy day even though l am sicker than a dog
    ColleenMGorecki likes this.
    RLF Honey Bunches of Oats $1.00

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I managed to pick up about 20 of these sets - at 5 shoppers (bought 4 at each one). Very happy!

That being said - i'm not surprised shoppers is changing the terms. When people are buying / ordering 100's of these and people are paying with points, shoppers is loosing money.

Not to mention most of the shelves are cleared for the "average" shopper who woudl want to pick up 1.

Andrew.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

So ummm, I'm obviously late to this Huggies party. I missed the 20x redemption days so now I'm only left with the 2000 VIB coupon. And since I'm such a smartypant, I threw out all the Huggies wipes coupons I had before I even heard of this deal. Ughhhhhhh.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    So ummm, I'm obviously late to this Huggies party. I missed the 20x redemption days so now I'm only left with the 2000 VIB coupon. And since I'm such a smartypant, I threw out all the Huggies wipes coupons I had before I even heard of this deal. Ughhhhhhh.
    You threw out coupons???????????????????? lol

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I seriously can't believe that #1 Shoppers has not yet been smart enough to put a limit on their promo items and #2 that people are still clearing the shelves. Has no one learned anything from the Cadbury chocolate bar promo? Seriously? I went into my shoppers on Sunday to buy 1 single tub to replace the tub I took from my mom's house on Friday.....the lady that beat me to the shelf had an entire cart full and left nothing for anyone else. Are people blind to the fact that eventually Shoppers will stop these kinds of deals?.....ugh!
    uanoor likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Stay tuned to Shoppers FB page...........

• Shoppers Drug Mart Hi everyone, thank you for patience. We will have details and answer all your questions around this promotion shortly.
      13 minutes ago · Like

FallenPixels and DentalDiva like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Just a heads up. As of this morning SDM has canceled the huggies promotion. It is now 1x 2500 BP per card and you won't receive the points until November 9th. Just got a call from my SDM I frequent as I had inquired yesterday. Apparently it will be up soon on SDM's FB page.

Trading Score
    424 (100%)

That didn't take long. I guess they had good practice with pulling promos during the Cadbury ordeal. I wonder how much money they lost on this one? Time to hire some new Marketing People at SDM... or maybe talk to accounting before launching the next BP promo. Duhh!

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information