User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: I need some help - Christmas gift for my 10 yr old daughter

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I will keep my eye out for you as well. My dd had her heart set on Abby Bominable(sp) last year and I went through the same thing trying to find the damn doll. Finally found it on Dec 23rd at TRU. I really hope she gets this doll!

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

It's really a sad way for people to make money from us "pathetic" parents who want to get our kids what they want for Christmas. I picked my DS up a WiiU while in the States out of fear I wouldn't be able to find it anywhere here. I've had to have DS Grandmother in the US send things countless times. I found Super Mario pajama sets in the US for $4.50 that were part of their Black Friday event and picked up a bunch for other Super Mario fans (kids) but wouldn't dream of selling them for more than I paid on Kijiji..
    Some people just won't let anything come between them and easy money, I guess. I can't imagine asking $120 for a MH doll ever, let alone right before Christmas.

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I will keep my eye out for you as well. My dd had her heart set on Abby Bominable(sp) last year and I went through the same thing trying to find the damn doll. Finally found it on Dec 23rd at TRU. I really hope she gets this doll!
    Ours is Draculaura. I got her Operetta but Santa's in charge of Draculaura. Worst case scenario Santa's going to have to suck it up and pay the $12 Amazon.com shipping.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    168 (100%)

Did you find it yet? I'm heading to toys r us tonight in victoria and can look for you!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rachel1496 View Post
    Ours is Draculaura. I got her Operetta but Santa's in charge of Draculaura. Worst case scenario Santa's going to have to suck it up and pay the $12 Amazon.com shipping.
    What draculara doll? Walmart in Kitchener (sunrise, Ira Needles and fairview park mall locations) have a few of them. I also saw a bunch of them at TRU in Kitchener about 2 weeks ago.

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    What draculara doll? Walmart in Kitchener (sunrise, Ira Needles and fairview park mall locations) have a few of them. I also saw a bunch of them at TRU in Kitchener about 2 weeks ago.
    Any Draculaura will do I'm headed to Walmart on Friday to see what I can find.

If anyone in London is looking for Robecca Steam I found one at Shoppers at Commissioners/Wellington tonight. There was only 1 of her left and 1 other one I can't remember, she was a blonde. No Torelai

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

This one is at walmart. I saw it yesterday

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It just warms my heart to see so many "Santa's" here, willing to help Moms with their little ones' Christmas wishes...just...good on us!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Almost positive I've seen her in one of the shops i've been in. If you need one let me know I can get in there in a couple of days.
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Where oh where has OP gone..

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Sorry I have been away - real busy here with the kids... I jsut got the message Lisa, I hope you get this doll, please tell me how much I will owe you for the cost of the doll and shipping. I am so excited, Aisha has pretty well lost hope in getting this doll (I told her Santa might not be able to get Toralei for her). I hope SDM will come through.... In a million years I will never be able to thank you enough for doing this for my little girl, you dont know how much I appreciate this.

For the mom looking for Draculara, I am sure I saw her at the Walmart, and at SDM too. If you cant find her, tell me and I will get her for you, I am even sure I saw the 3 pack of MH at walmart for 29.99 (Ghoulia Yelps, Abbey Bominable, and Draculara)
    Mia001 likes this.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Happy ending dance !
    DiamondLil likes this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia001 View Post
    Happy ending dance !
    Fingers, toes and eyes crossed that this doll will come in before Christmas... No joke, I was so happy to hear that Lisa is getting the doll that I cried (happy tears). I just feel so happy for my little girl and that she will get this doll she is asking Santa for.
    gourmetsue and Granger like this.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

That's fantastic! I'm so glad there is a happy end to this story!
    DiamondLil likes this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information