User Tag List

Page 140 of 226 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just caught up on everyones success and WOW!!!!! Amazing jobs everyone. Be proud!

So, my eating patterns have not changed, I still eat very healthily and stay away from the crap as much as possible.
    Now that I have the food part under control, I am going to start integrating more exercise. My schedule allows for me to work out 3 days during the week and one day on the weekend. I signed up for the gym today, so tomorrow morning I am going to start, going to do 20 elliptical, 20 weights, 20 on the treadmill and see how I feel. Going to try some swimming and classes as well.
    The fridge is stocked with healthy foods.....hopefully this is the last time that I start this.

I am thinking of the healthy lifestyle like quitting smoking....it takes you several times to start and stop until you actually manage to do it and stick to it.

Have a great week everyone.
    Last edited by i_forget; Sun, Jan 5th, 2014 at 07:28 PM.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Date with DH was postponed due to snow! My last meal was chicken fingers and poutine. Started Yesterday. Two days down, I have been VERY good. I ate more vegetables today than I did the past month.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

My goal right now is to get more produce into my diet, we have been eating out a lot lately and even when we eat at home they are not balanced meals. We usually make one pot meals and are lacking veggie.

Decided to start with lunch normally my lunch is a sandwich and cracker chips so for tomorrow`s lunch, I made a small side salad two small sandwiches on homemade potato buns plus my cracker chips. If I have the salad I know I will eat my issue is just getting it packed so hopefully this is the start of getting things turned around.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I'm doing okay with food, too...yay us!

Breakfast usually a smoothie: 1 c almond milk, 4-5 frozen strawberries, 2 scoops chocolate protein powder, 1 Truvia or Sweet ' Low, or ceaeal, oatmeal, or poached eggs on toast

Lunch: tea with a sandwich, 2 slices WW bread, some light Miracle Whip, and either 2 thin slices light ham, or sliced tomato, or tuna made with light MW, relish, mustard, or I'll grab a WW lunch, or a can of non-cream soup.

Dinner: lean cut of chicken, pork or beef, lots of steamed or canned veg, 1/2 c rice or small potato; some veggie dinners hubby and I enjoy (veggie wraps), all filled in with my 0-point home-made soup which we grab and go whenever we're feeling peckish

Snacks: anything for about 100 calories, an apple every evening and I try...TRY to drink 8 glasses of water every day.

That's how I lost and kept off most......of my weight last year....so on the wagon again!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Jan 6th, 2014 at 09:16 AM. Reason: late-night spelling mistakes: Oiy!

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Question for Everyone:
    As we all hear drinking water is key to weight loss, does anyone else have issues consuming enough water in the colder months?

In the summer no problem during the warmer months no problems I easily drink a 1.5L bottle a day at work plus more when I get home (do not measure that) but in the winter my water consumption (really any liquid) goes down my 1.5L can last 2 to 3 days.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Question for Everyone:
    As we all hear drinking water is key to weight loss, does anyone else have issues consuming enough water in the colder months?

In the summer no problem during the warmer months no problems I easily drink a 1.5L bottle a day at work plus more when I get home (do not measure that) but in the winter my water consumption (really any liquid) goes down my 1.5L can last 2 to 3 days.
    I drink a lot of tea, 2-3 large cups in the daytime and at night I switch to hot water with ginger. My cup is a 20 oz. one so I am getting lots of fluids. I make very weak tea also so as not to get too much caffeine. Pretty much dip the teabag in and out lol.

You can always drink hot water and lemon w/honey even if you don't have a cold.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I just popped in to say I may not be actually starting this week because DH is still off on vaca this week, and he will want me to be on his arm when he visits restaurants, plus he needs an experienced taste tester when he bakes and uh.....well you know?? I did however shop today and bought all the juicing veggies and fruits, so my intentions are there at least. Next week he returns to work so I will be 100% invested by then.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I just popped in to say I may not be actually starting this week because DH is still off on vaca this week, and he will want me to be on his arm when he visits restaurants, plus he needs an experienced taste tester when he bakes and uh.....well you know?? I did however shop today and bought all the juicing veggies and fruits, so my intentions are there at least. Next week he returns to work so I will be 100% invested by then.

Um...uh-huh...oh, sure!!! We ALL know that you'd much rather be dieting with us
    than being arm-candy for your hubby, visiting restaurants...but we're so proud of you for
    making that sacrifice for him....

Water: I try to have a glass of cold water on the go all day, or I'll spritz some lemon juice in it and add a touch of sweetener (a no-no apparently re water, but I'm not buying it). I have one diet (no aspartame) soda most if not every evening, a cup of tea somewhere in there, and like Patty, I put ginger chunks into water and simmer it on the stove until it's nice and gingery and hot in both senses of the word...oh, my, I'm sure that does a body good!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Exercise yesterday - 2 hour power shop in Targets xmas section

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good for you, Patty...givin' it all you've got! hahaha!!!

Morning, everyone!
    SassyAshley likes this.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Very cold here today but I am at work (which right now is not warming up even though we have the heat cranked).

Trying to dive into drinking my water but have a feeling it is going to be hard today as it was my tea was cold before I could finish it.

I have decided on my quest to eat better right now I am going to focus on my week day lunches at work. I need to get more vegetables into this meal, I stopped order out last year but my lunches became a sandwich and some cracker chips each day. I stopped eating leftovers for lunch because I find now that Mom is home most night I felt like I was eating two large heavy meals a day and just felt weighed down and I think I was gaining weight (I have not used my scale in I do not know how long and will probably need a little before I dig it out again). So now my goal is to just get more veggies into this meal. So far as good we are on day 2 and both days I have brought veggies with me.
    Patty Smyth, Lynn49 and i_forget like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good day, everyone!
    I'm still behavin', staying in line, so nothing major to report and am looking forward (did I just say that?!!) to my weigh-in on Friday...

i_forget and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

...so true....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I managed to do an hour at the gym today. I liked the elliptical, but hated the weights, so I think I am going to try doing some of the classes to get my blood pumping.
    Just found out that my 8am classes are actually 10am classes, so I think I may sneak in an extra session or two each week depending on how I feel
    Signed back up for WW this morning. I let it go over Christmas. Naughty me.

Keep up the great work everyone. The progress is amazing!!!!
    Lynn49 and SassyAshley like this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Page 140 of 226 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 ... LastLast

Thread Information