User Tag List

Page 90 of 226 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well, I'm baaaack!!! Yep, fell off the wagon, hit the ground pretty hard, but back again, attempting
    to lose what I gained 2 weekends ago at 3 parties, then the camping trip, then the block party last
    weekend, and, and..... attempting to climb back on. I think I'm up about 8lbs. I have a trip to
    Thunder Bay in a few weeks to see ALL my relatives again and an extra 10lb loss would be really nice!!

So!

Curt: Wow! Congratulations on your new job!! How fantastic!!!!

Patty: your garden looks amazing...I never asked: do you do any canning or preserving? I love doing
    those but I doubt I save any money, except perhaps with bread and butter pickles...

Holly...so nice to see your sunny face on here again!!!

Granger, you're so right...up, down, stable...like Patty said: we'll never be people who don't have to watch
    what they eat...there's them and there's us. Period. You'll do it, I have no doubt!!

Walks....same boat, different lake, is all.....we all have issues, whether it's food intolerances, or just general, plain 'ol ambivalence (like me)...but we'll continue on this course together...rough waters or not, and one day we'll all make it to shore!!! (I'm really spending too much time at camp..lol!)

Loocie...now I'm craving peanut butter cookies and pasta. Sigh. Doesn't take much......

My weigh-in on Friday will be on the + side of things, but no worries...everything will settle down. Eventually.

Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Jun 26th, 2013 at 01:01 PM.
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh.
    Yes, I'll be joining your "Labour Day" group, Patty.....I mean, "labouring" is what I'm doing
    on this diet anyway......
    Patty Smyth and Granger like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I'll join the labour day challenge! I started so strong and lost 15 pounds on WW in a few short months and then quit thinking I'd do it on my own. Nope. Just stepped on the scale and I gained almost all the weight I had lost since quitting WW in January. *face palm*

I'm going to have the Summer off and then join WW online in September. I found it really worked for me.
    Patty Smyth, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

welcome lola!!! Good luck with your new commitment. This back and forth with the pounds, we all seem to experience it. Just the same it is lovely to have a support group within the virtual walls of sc. Labour Day it is then!

babies teach us acceptance

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I went to Sami Fruit today and cooked up a storm. I am set for a week.

I made stuffed red peppers, eggplant parmesan(minus the cheese lol), tomato veggie soup, boiled new potatoes, and linguini with tomato sauce.

I still have some split pea soup in the fridge and a big batch of my old standby hummus. NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I thought I would update on my new job. I started Monday and it's an okay job. It's been pretty easy learning the different jobs (factory work), but there's still over ten more I haven't learned yet and today was frustrating as I couldn't keep up. I've always been slow (didn't speak til I was four), but I gave it my all. I have to pick up the slack somehow or I probably won't make pass the probation period. And my legs are extremely sore right now. Not use to standing for long periods of time. And plant shutdown next week, so I'm already looking at having a week off, lol, but won't know for sure til tomorrow.

Weight loss update - I've lost some weight the past week, but not sure how much. I haven't been keeping track of my totals.
    Last edited by curt81; Wed, Jun 26th, 2013 at 11:54 PM.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Oh well +1 not surprised , went to 2 movies with the kids this week and ate crap. lol
    Lynn49 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Hi everyone...I am finally back and have time to post.After arriving home from Spain last month we started getting bites all over us. Long story short I had a dermatologist appointment and she thought they looked like bed bug bites.I physically felt sick.I spent three weeks washing everything and bagging it and isolating it, vacuuming mattress every day including box springs and frames as well as vacuuming all floors daily and changing sheets and comforters daily to prepare for the exterminator.We allotted ourselves I weeks worth of clothes and had been living out of Ziplock bags. Well the exterminator comes to treat the house and doesn't think it it bed bugs can't find anything so we were back to square one.Went back to my doctor and and she is stumped but treated the whole family for scabies (creepy and gross). We have been bite free for 2 days since the treatment, wish us luck! By the way I am down 6 pounds...I wouldn't recommend this as a weight loss regimen it comes with a lot of new gray hairs.
    Lynn49 likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yikes!! That is frightening especially not knowing
    Lynn49 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Yikes!! That is frightening especially not knowing
    Yup Patty it has been horrible, I have it the worst and then my 16 year old,husband and DD#3 only have a few bites.It is weird because the bites I got 5 weeks ago have just stopped itching so it is a long process. If this doesn't work we have a thermal whole house heat treatment booked,they basically bring the temperature in your house to at least 50 degrees Celsius and it will kill even dust mites in your mattresses. I just don't want chemical sprayed in my house if I don't have to ans they aren't fool proof.Hopefully we don't have to go that far but this has been really difficult mentally and I am average about 4 hour sleep a night from stress.Please be over soon!
    Lynn49 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by curt81; Fri, Jun 28th, 2013 at 11:08 PM.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Been thinking about you Thriftygranny. Sending prayers your way. I hope you are done and have answers. Stressful. I will be stepping on the scale next Fri. With grade 8 grad and last day treats you know what happened. I seem to do better ever other any way. Consistent weigh ins starting next week, back on track tomorrow as we have another year end celebration tonight.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    Yup Patty it has been horrible, I have it the worst and then my 16 year old,husband and DD#3 only have a few bites.It is weird because the bites I got 5 weeks ago have just stopped itching so it is a long process. If this doesn't work we have a thermal whole house heat treatment booked,they basically bring the temperature in your house to at least 50 degrees Celsius and it will kill even dust mites in your mattresses. I just don't want chemical sprayed in my house if I don't have to ans they aren't fool proof.Hopefully we don't have to go that far but this has been really difficult mentally and I am average about 4 hour sleep a night from stress.Please be over soon!
    Oh, how awful, TG! I'll send up an extra special prayer tonight for whatever attacked you and your family to be long gone forever! You poor kid.....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It'll be fine...I'll be fine...{{{inhale - exhale}}}..I've just been enjoying summer FAR too much!!!!
    Next week's weigh-in will be a good one: I promise!!!

Page 90 of 226 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast

Thread Information