User Tag List

Page 152 of 226 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

So I ate an apple instead of a croissant today. It wasn't as yummy, but at least I got to post about it. :D
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Since I'm new is there a certain day that everyone posts there loses/gains? Or do we just post when we weight ourselves?

What does everyone have as a healthy snack in the evening if you do?

And how often do you allow yourself a treat (weekly, monthly)?
    Last edited by jasperandchar; Mon, Feb 3rd, 2014 at 08:15 PM.
    Patty Smyth likes this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Most of us post our losses on Fridays, some on the weekend....Walks? Um...when do you post, Walks! Oh, you know I loves ya!!

Snacks: anything under 100 calories: Fibre 1 bars...ooey, gooey lovely, an apple/cinnamon "pie", whole wheat crackers spread with Laughing Cow or low fat philly cheese, a few (remember to count total calories) tortilla chips (baked) dipped in salsa, a half cup of apple cinnamon cheerios (no milk, just crunch) with a cuppa tea, any other 100 calorie treat (bars, Special K types), any other fruit not packed in sugar. If I have a starch left over, I have a 1/2C of canned peaches (in water) with 2 slices of weight watchers toast.

Hth~!
    walkonby and jasperandchar like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    And your total loss, if we may ask? I think you're leading the pack here...not that it's a contest, but wow...you done good, Hon!
    Lynn49, walkonby and jasperandchar like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Curt!! I think that is 33 lbs lost!! I remember when you thought it was a fight you could not win, well you are doing it right, slow and steady! Oh I am so happy for you!
    Thank you
    Lynn49 and jasperandchar like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by curt81 View Post
    Fantastic curt, when did you start your weight loss?
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and keep up all the great ladies & gents sounds like everyone is doing amazing with their weight loss, better food options/choices and thanks for the advice/feedback on the snack foods it's greatly appreciated.
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by curt81 View Post
    Well, congratulations, Curt...that's quite the loss...imagine carrying around 3 10lb bags of potatoes right now...all day, every day..that's what you DON'T do anymore!
    How's your head/eye doing today?

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Most of us post our losses on Fridays, some on the weekend....Walks? Um...when do you post, Walks! Oh, you know I loves ya!!

Hth~!
    Thanks for the love Lynn, I know you are always in my corner, but these days I need the whole couch to myself.

ha ha In my defense since I retired I've lost track of the days, as that joke goes every day is Saturday!! That's my story and I'm stickin to it!
    No really I will not get on my scale until I am 100% committed to it, being serious again about wanting it to drop approx 1- 2 lbs every week. I am definitely eating healthier to an extent with juicing, but the resisting of treats has been a massive fail. This would be the best time to start as all our b'days are done finally! ( they are all clumped together, cake overload!) and there is no holiday to cook a big meal for coming up. ok I'll consider it.

babies teach us acceptance

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    Since I'm new is there a certain day that everyone posts there loses/gains? Or do we just post when we weight ourselves?

What does everyone have as a healthy snack in the evening if you do?

And how often do you allow yourself a treat (weekly, monthly)?
    My nightime snacks are usually bananas with a bit of almond butter.

But while I am trying to lose I try to not snack after supper, this is an ongoing battle

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Thanks for the love Lynn, I know you are always in my corner, but these days I need the whole couch to myself.

ha ha In my defense since I retired I've lost track of the days, as that joke goes every day is Saturday!! That's my story and I'm stickin to it!
    No really I will not get on my scale until I am 100% committed to it, being serious again about wanting it to drop approx 1- 2 lbs every week. I am definitely eating healthier to an extent with juicing, but the resisting of treats has been a massive fail. This would be the best time to start as all our b'days are done finally! ( they are all clumped together, cake overload!) and there is no holiday to cook a big meal for coming up. ok I'll consider it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    Fantastic curt, when did you start your weight loss?
    Don't know. I guess you can say when I started my job last June. Can't remember when I was my highest but it was sometime last year and I know I was 215 when I started my job.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, congratulations, Curt...that's quite the loss...imagine carrying around 3 10lb bags of potatoes right now...all day, every day..that's what you DON'T do anymore!
    How's your head/eye doing today?
    It's better. I still have a bit of discomfort. The purple colour above my eye is slowing fading, though the blackness under my eye isn't. Thankfully I was wearing my safety glasses when the accident occurred, or I might have damaged my eye.
    jasperandchar and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, absolutely, Curt....safety glasses are so important, but I guess no one has to tell you that now, do they?
    I'm back down to my not-quite-50lb weight loss...still have another 10 to go to get to where I was and should have stayed...grr!
    But I keep that same thought in my head when I'm feeling like I haven't quite done 'enough'...carrying around 4 40lb bags of potatoes...can you imagine?! All day, every day?! Scares the bejeegers out of me!!

The only thing I'm struggling with is getting 6-8 glasses of water down a day....for those of you who think it's not important, like I did, my Herbal Magic counsellor told me yesterday that she can have two identical people, weighing the same, eating the same diet, with one drinking the water, the other one not, and she will guarantee that the first one will loss a LOT more weight than the other one, who will continue struggling with her weight and wondering why she or he isn't losing weight!
    So...I'm off for another glass of water...care to join me? ...
    jasperandchar and SassyAshley like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I try so hard to get water in but in winter I just find it so hard. All I drink right now is my cup of tea in the morning (no way no how am I giving this up some have suggested it but I need caffeine in the AM) and everything else is water and still I am falling short. In the winter I am just not thirsty now come summer I easily do 8+ glasses of water no problem plus my tea.
    Lynn49 and jasperandchar like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Page 152 of 226 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 ... LastLast

Thread Information