User Tag List

Page 54 of 226 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Uh, where is everyone?
    Lynn49 and hollyquaiscer like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

First day back to work from mat leave today! Went well! I have decided not to step on the scale this week. No reason other than I need a break from looking at it disappointed. Will weigh in next week. Posting today to continue to stay accountable even though I am not posting a loss or gain. Will probably post weigh ins on Sat. now, just because it is a non work day. Have a great weekend everyone.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Patty Smyth and Lynn49 like this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

happy Caturday everyone. I was not avoiding posting, just finished an Income tax marathon! Everyone here is now " filed, sealed and delivered...refunds for anyone that was employed in 2012... ( tiny dig @ DD ) ....DH was excited about the money on it's way, and I warned him saying " it is done and filed, doesn't mean I did it all correct " .

On my weigh in Friday, I was rewarded handsomely with 1 extra pound to drag with me when I return to work on Monday, but really it is still all good, because a condition I've had for YEARS has all but disappeared and THAT has me on cloud nine!!
    Baby steps, one day at a time ( oh no, that reminds me did you guys here that Bonnie Franklin passed away? ) That show was a favourite of mine, adored her as well as Valerie Bertinelli.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So sorry, I completely forgot about weighing in yesterday! I just weighed in...and remember that 2lbs I lost? Well, most of it crept back on, so I'm +1.7 this week. But I expected as much since I wasn't really watching what I ate ... but back on the wagon on, um, Monday, probably. If it happens tomorrow, fine and dandy, but if not, there's always another day!

Fight the good fight, everyone! I'll be the first to say that losing all that weight this past year (have I been living off that loss for far too long now?) has made such a difference in the way I feel, the way I look and where I can go shopping! I just bought 4 tops at the Gap...DD said YAY, Mom!...and yes, I did venture into Pennington's again {{{shudder}}}, but just for jeans, since they do fit my figure, and HEY! they're a size 16 now!!!

Ladies....onward and downward!!!
    CHARGE!!!With a little more enthusiasm than this guy.......!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I bought jeans today too, a smaller size , yay!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Doesn't that make you feel so fantastic, Patty?! I've gone from a 2-3X, or size 22, to a 16!! Which makes sense, really, since "they" say that every 10lbs means a dress size. Of course they're talking size 14, 15, 16, 17, 18....all the sizes inbetween what we normally consider regular sizes...so for my 50lb loss, I'm down to a 16 from a 22 with a bonus even!! I've given away so many clothes!!!
    There's a nice consignment shop here that I think I'll take my really good clothes to...Mother of the Bride outfit, another formal I have...etc...might as well make a few bucks for new clothes, right?
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sat, Mar 2nd, 2013 at 10:50 PM.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

yup the pants I got today were 18 so I am down from 22-24 , ultimately I would like to be in a 10-12

Unfortunately because of my frame(broad shoulders) I never get much below a large on top but that's ok. As long as I can kiss my Penningtons card goodbye some day.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Good luck at being back to work! Hope it goes well. I bet you lose even more weight with the juggling of work and kids!!!!!
    I remember those days well.
    Quote Originally Posted by kw01ai View Post
    First day back to work from mat leave today! Went well! I have decided not to step on the scale this week. No reason other than I need a break from looking at it disappointed. Will weigh in next week. Posting today to continue to stay accountable even though I am not posting a loss or gain. Will probably post weigh ins on Sat. now, just because it is a non work day. Have a great weekend everyone.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    Good luck at being back to work! Hope it goes well. I bet you lose even more weight with the juggling of work and kids!!!!!
    I remember those days well.
    That is why I didn't want to weigh in this week. New chapter, why start with a number I may be disappointed in. Spring, work, kids...and I am on my feet all day at work...this is bound to kick things into gear for the last 10...cuz what I am doing ain't working!
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am having a good weekend so far. I am stable....hopefully I can keep this up today and make it through the weekend without putting on and have a good weigh in on Friday.
    Keep up the great work everyone!
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yesterday I cheated had a few no-nos but am back on track for the week.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The good news is I do have enough things prepared that I don't have to cook for a few days, I made whole wheat pizzas, roasted a whole whack of veggies, steamed ones also and have lots of raw veggies for salads and 2 giant bowls of fruit on the table. No excuses this week.

My dad came home on Thursday and is doing well although still very tired and having some difficulty getting around but he will be better than before since it seems this problem had been going on for years. He ignored his symptoms thinking it was related to his other issue, the aneursym he had a stent put into 2 years ago. The abdominal discomfort for years was not from that but from his blockage building up. He is lucky though at 88 to have come through it ok so far. Even the doctors told him at his followup last wednesday that they were really thrilled with his ability to heal.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sounds like things are looking up Patty....good to hear.
    Lynn49 and hollyquaiscer like this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

So between my dad being home and the kids getting good report cars and the fact we have not gone out together for nearly 2 months we went out to supper just the 4 of us. Talk about falling off the wagon. Oh well, today is going to be a smoothie cleansing day lol. I just hope I didn't sabotage my whole week

Honestly though it makes me realize how much sodium and oil is in stuff even at the salad bar. You don't need to use dressing everything is already covered in oil except the lettuce. I feel so bloated
    Lynn49, hollyquaiscer and walkonby like this.

Page 54 of 226 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread Information