User Tag List

Page 142 of 226 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

The ups and downs of parenthood, Patty....how wonderful and how heartbreaking and frustrating. Our DD and her hubby have just experienced their first problem with our 5 yr old grandson, being sassy after Christmas. He lost all toys from his room, no tv for the past several days, was in his room from right after school until bedtime in spite of his "sorries", but I spoke to her this morning and the message seems to have gotten through. Point is: it breaks my heart to see her going thru this with their little one and whatever is yet to come....like in your case, dealing with teachers, instructors who can have such a negative affect on them. It's just as hard seeing my oun daughter going thru it all.
    But thank heaven he's really a thoughtful, giving, kind and happy child....most of the time..

Next week, back on track and on to the Loser you know you will be!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Granger View Post
    Down -2.5 lbs, feel 10 lbs lighter. This is the start I needed. Halfway to my first goal which is 5 lbs by Feb. this first 5 will come off easy. We all know it is that last 10 I can't seem to lose/keep off. Determined to do it this time.
    Yay, good for you Granger! Great start! How many lbs to your goal weight?

I don't weigh myself until mid-morning.....I hope I can post a loss, too. I sure FEEL like I've lost.....
    Patty Smyth and SassyAshley like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

yikes, I've missed a solid 2 days with mobility issues big time here. Stupid arthritis kicked in on my left wrist and right ankle making me the winner of the Silly walks. Hey maybe that will be my new name sillywalker..........so no diety news for, just wanted to post a congrats to you all!! How wonderful that there has been progress already for some of you. When this wrist finally reduces in swelling I will consider getting into the food prep again. Grrr, I am a tad aggravated by this but at least I didn't go out to a restaurant!!

babies teach us acceptance

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Not much going on here, I do not have the guts to step on a scale yet (plus I still need to find it, think it is in the guest room which pretty much means it lost for the foreseeable future as that room is now full of Nanny's stuff so our stuff is under all of Nanny's). The good news is I met my mini goal for the week, I have had produce with my lunch everyday. Now I have to write next week's grocery list tonight hoping for some good produce sales to give us some variety.

Hope your wrist get better walkonby

Patty Hope next week is better
    Patty Smyth, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

11.5 to goal weight one. I would like to lose another five on top of that, but don't want to push it to start.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

-2.2 this week...whew. I thought the scale would lie to me again. Thing is, for that meager loss, my clothes are sure fitting a lot looser!! And I doubt, with my lack of exercise that my jiggle is turning to muscle...weird....but, I'll take it!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

As per the scale this morning, I was down 4, but after the few pounds I gained over the past month, I am back where I started.
    Official weigh in will be tomorrow.
    Been to the gym 5 days this week. Tomorrow is my day of rest, maybe, then back at it on Sunday.
    I know my week point is not my eating. I beat that demon. It is my lack of exercise, so I am dedicating myself to that. I am just thankful that I have managed to find the time.
    One little thing that I have done is to not make it for myself, but to make it for someone else.
    I am a giver, and I like to make people feel happy, so for me, to make it about someone else has given me the motivation as well to try harder, at least this week it has.

Keep up the great work everyone
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have had wine this evening.
    It is the NFL play-offs.
    I am allowed.
    'Nuff said.

Look. This is a long-term adventure I'm on, and as such, I'm not going to deprive myself of little perks that I enjoy once in a while; that's why it took me half a year to lose those 50 lbs last time (since many could have done it in less time) and generally have kept 'most' of it off.

I will be svelte by the summer, believe me, but not at the cost of self-deprivation. I still enjoy LIFE.
    AND the NFL....

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Funny you say that you had wine, so did I!! I never have wine but I was taking down the tree and watching Ironman. Just felt like it, I think the last time I had wine was last summer.
    Lynn49, Granger and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

DH helped me cut and prepare my juicing veg and fruits last night before they went soft. Waiting for the swelling to go down in my left hand kept me from doing most everything for 3 days. Now I have many filled containers of mean green juice refrigerated to kick start me, but not quite the same kick as your's and Lynn's " juice " Patty, lol!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I did a few liters of juice yesterday too in preparation. Makes it easier and less temptation to go for the quick fix.
    Lynn49, walkonby and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Great minds think alike, Patty...it's also been a while for me, and I tend to stay away from the stuff while dieting, but for some reason it just felt right last night. Unlike miss goody-two-shoes who stuck to her 'juice'. Hmph... I hope that juicing works for you, gals....I also bought Green Coffee Bean Extract pills yesterday to help this whole diet thing...hey, worth a try, right? And liquid fish oil instead of those honking great pills that stick in my throat (my doc insists I take fish oil every day); I put a tsp in my smoothie and didn't taste fishy chocolate banana smoothie!

Have a lovely, successful day, everyone!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

hi Lynn!!

I was going to try those too ( Green Coffee bean thing Dr. Oz recommended once right??) but that would mean I'd have to change out of my pj's AND my two good shoes!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

walkonby, i_forget and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by curt81 View Post
    Good work, Curt....I was a little disappointed in my -2lb loss, because when I start a diet there always seems
    to be a pretty good drop...but we're heading in the right direction, and that's what counts!!
    SassyAshley likes this.

Page 142 of 226 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast

Thread Information