User Tag List

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Omg, dh and i are such suckers!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

...and this...

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    WOOHOOO! what a fantastic update.. TOTALLY made my week.. YES!!! so happy for you Holly.. you've got quite the little fighter on your hands.. and what sounds like a HUGE circle of love, family/friends looking out for you all. awesome. and kudos to hubby for being on the ball!
    Maybe Maggie is part cat. Has at least 9 lives, just like a cat.
    Insane, Lynn49 and hollyquaiscer like this.

Strategic Shopper
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!! It was so scary and human nature always makes you imagine the worst....Oh Holly you sound so tired; and rightly so...such an ordeal! You are not a sucker; you are a kind, loving lady who has made room in her life for a tiny little soul who needed you...we all should take a lesson from you. I love the posting about the tiny ripple in the pond; this is Maggie. People from near and far have been cheering, crying, praying and rejoicing for dear little Maggie...I have been holding my breath with the others, checking in often and am sooooooo pleased that you listened to your heart and had them do the surgery. Maggie has tried with all her tiny might to fight to be here and get in your hearts....she has accomplished that and so much more. I will never forget this tiny little puppy who eyes look into your soul; and how a kind, generous, big hearted family took an chance to help and gave her the home every animal should have. God Bless DH, Holly, Marley, and Maggie.....xoxoxo
    Last edited by Nova Scotia Coupon Lady; Wed, Feb 27th, 2013 at 07:05 PM.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Nova Scotia Coupon Lady View Post
    God Bless DH, Holly, Marley, and Maggie.....xoxoxo
    Forgot about Marley. Marley will be happy to see Maggie back.
    Lynn49 and hollyquaiscer like this.

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Such a great update!!!!!!
    Lynn49 and hollyquaiscer like this.
    Join Swagbucks to start earning Amazon gift cards & Paypal $$$!
    Join Swagbucks!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Today is the day Maggie goes home!!! Yay!!!! Home to lots of cuddles and snuggles and love!!!!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Yippety doodles! Oh I'm so happy to hear she'll be home!
    hollyquaiscer likes this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Okay........I'm just going to believe that Maggie's home in Holly's loving care and that she's too busy holding and oggling her little fur-baby to get to her computer....
    Crochetlady and hollyquaiscer like this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Sorry for not posting to much. I've been so depressed. Such a silly thing, but my puppies are just like my children and I'm worried sick about Maggie and will be till she's back to her bouncing self. She had a bit of a set back, but I got a call and was finally able to bring her home yesterday around 6pm I have 2 needles to give her, just in the skin behind her head, have done one and the other is for tomorrow. I also have 10 days of antibiotics. She can't get her 3rd set of puppy shots till she has recovered, so, we may need to stay a bit longer than we want to but she's not legal to come to Canada yet. She goes back to the vet next Tuesday for a checkup to see how things are healing up. She was soooo happy to get out of her tiny kennel and get that darn needle out of her leg. I've never had so many kisses when that needle came out of her leg. She's so very happy to be home. Marley is watching over her like a mom on a mission. She smelled every inch of Maggie, and then licked her tiny leg where the needle (iv) was. Marley has not been more that 2 feet away from her since she came home.
    Last edited by hollyquaiscer; Fri, Mar 1st, 2013 at 09:33 AM. Reason: darn fingers, lol
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

We put jammies on her last night because the vet said to make sure she doesn't lick and bit at the area that the iv was in, she doesn't want it to get infected too. And, as you can see, Marley is still right beside her. She doesn't let Maggie go anywhere alone, I think if Marley had of had a litter of pups, she would have been a fabulous mom, and she thinks she's Maggie's mom, and it's ok, I won't tell her she's not
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

I am SO glad she is home, the poor little dear! I have been praying for her and for you, as I know many of us are and have been doing. She was meant to be a part of your family and you are so lucky to have found each other!!

Our fur babies ARE a part of our family and I know that if anything happened to my kitties I would be devastated.

ETA: Some people are so cruel, I can't believe they wanted you to put her down to save money The ignorance of some people! We lost a cat on the road a few years ago (he was the newest addition to our family) and I was so angry because it was preventable... people drive up and down our road (country road) like it's a freaking race track. Anyway, long story short I posted a rant on FB about it and how my oldest son was beside himself with hurt (he saw it happen)... my sister (of all people) wrote "oh well, he has to learn about death sometime"... I was like, really? Totally insensitive
    Last edited by sheetsofemptycanvas; Fri, Mar 1st, 2013 at 10:23 AM.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm so glad Maggie is home!!! I don't think Marley has any intention of letting her go again.
    Sheets, that's terrible! Some people just don't get it. The last time I lost a cat on the road, I was in my 20s. I woke up to my Dad screaming. Not only did I grieve as I would for a family member, but the whole thing was such a shock to my system that my normally healthy immune system was shot for about 3 years afterwards and I caught every virus I came into contact with.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, Holly, that first pic of Maggie all wrapped up in comfort, surrounded by love brought tears to my eyes, it's hard to type on this ipad...how wonderful of Marley to baby her and watch over her...You are one special Lady, my Friend, I wish I could give you a big hug...and of course a gentle hug with Maggie and Marley...our world is a better place with you in it.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

i so wish i could see the pics. .but i can SO hear the love.. thats whats important.. yay for Maggie and Marley together again..
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, she's so very cute - and she has the best doggymama in Marley!

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information