User Tag List

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Omg, dh and i are such suckers!!!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    i so wish i could see the pics. .but i can SO hear the love.. thats whats important.. yay for Maggie and Marley together again..
    + 1.
    I will just have to use my imagination based on Holly's word pics.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Good Morning everyone. I feel much better today. My few hours of sleep were at least good ones. Maggie's fever seems to have subsided somewhat which is a good thing. I'll give her another shot of antibiotics when she wakes up. Currently she is snuggled next to Marley on dh's pillow (he left at 3:30am to head up to San Antonio with some of the guy's from the park for a gun and knife show ) I'm so much happier now that she is back home. Things are getting back to normal So, what's on the agenda for the weekend? Skiing? Shopping? A lot of cooking? Anyone????
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

THAT is the news I love holly! So wonderful that Maggie is steering closer to good health! Oh if Marley could talk, I bet she'd have plenty to shout at Maggie for that awful fright she gave us all. Have a wonderful girls night in of snuggling!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Holly that`s wonderful news. I`ve been without my computer for a couple days and was wondering how Maggie is.
    Lynn49 and hollyquaiscer like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

So glad to hear that Maggie is on her way to healing! I can't see the pictures either but everything sounds very cozy! I've got to get on wit this and that. I'll check back later. Hope YOU are well too, Holly!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Strategic Shopper
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thinking of you Holly and hoping Maggie is feeling a lot better...a word or two would be great when you have a minute.
    Go Maggie Go!!! We are all with you....

hollyquaiscer likes this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Afternoon all, sorry I've been MIA for the past few days. We've been so extremely busy. Took Maggie back to the vet today for her checkup, and, she was able to get her third set of puppy shots which included her rabies shot so she is now LEGAL to come to Canada with us The vet, the vet tech and I were talking....Maggie was listening about what type of dog she actually is...it's questionable I see absolutely no Shih Tzu in her, neither do the vets. When I look at pictures of shweenies, she looks similar to some of them, but it's a mystery. She had/has doxie legs, so soft and velvety and a bit shorter, but even those seem to be growing. Vet says she will most likely be fairly small when full grown (under 15 pounds), he has gained another 3/4 of a pound so is now up to 4.37 pounds. Her hair has not really grown any other than her tiny beard under her black outlined mouth...I was thinking of putting some hair gel on it and giving it a tiny twist, She is almost back to normal, still not as playful as before, and gets upset if I take her clothes off in the morning, she likes to lounge (she must have gotten that from mommy ) She has another 5 days left of her antibiotics but everything is healing up nicely. Hopefully that's the end of the issues for our poor tiny Maggie. I will post some new pictures, and hopefully everyone can see them. Not sure why some of you can't I wish to announce though that she is going pee outside every time I ask her too. I take her out every time she wakes up and she goes within minutes. Twice she has done the other stuff outside, but she seems to think that is reserved for her piddle pad. Yesterday, I didn't feed her, her dinner until after we had finished eating, and when she was done, we went directly out for our evening walk....about three or four minutes into our walk, she did her job...yeah Maggie We are making progress. She now can do the following: Sit, shake a paw, come, stay, down and are you tired? (that's where she lies down and rolls on her side), I think Marley had a lot to do with teaching her that trick Our tiny Maggie is certainly a very smart pooch....now, to find out what she is!!!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Great update Holly. Glad that everybody can come home. Can you imagine Maggie seeing snow
    Natalka and hollyquaiscer like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Awesome update!

Just wondering why you need to know what she is specifically - isn't 'gorgeous puppy' enough? Or does it matter in terms of care, feeding, etc.?
    I just am curious...

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Awesome update!

Just wondering why you need to know what she is specifically - isn't 'gorgeous puppy' enough? Or does it matter in terms of care, feeding, etc.?
    I just am curious...
    I need to know what size clothes to buy her for Christmas It doesn't matter at all, I'm just curious, she's got such a cute tiny face, I'm just trying to figure out what she will look like when she finishes growing. It would be helpful to know her mix for health issues, but if we never figure that out, well than it doesn't matter
    Natalka and Crochetlady like this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Great update Holly. Glad that everybody can come home. Can you imagine Maggie seeing snow
    I remember the first time Maggie saw snow, she was 3. We had stayed home to have Christmas with the kids and didn't leave Canada till Dec. 28th......she was not impressed. In fact when I would open the door for her to go outside to pee, she would look outside, look at me, then jump back on the bed and go back to sleep!!! When she finally HAD to go out, she would do her business within a foot or so of the door, then back in,
    Crochetlady and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

A quick update, Maggie is doing wonderful. Just a few days left on her antibiotics, but I can tell she is back in full form. Such a busy body that talks up a storm. Have you ever seen one of those dogs that like to talk. Not just a constant bark, but they actually have tone and different types of vocal noises. Well.....that's Maggie. OMG....she is so funny. She will talk with any human that says hi Maggie....just carries on after each sentence you say. If I was to say good morning Maggie, she would use a soft voice and say something....then if I followed with would you like me to wash your face now? she would continue with another vocal tone for a few seconds, and it continues as long as I keep talking to her. It's amazing. She also had developed a relationship with 3 dogs in the park, 1 female and 2 males. If she sees them walking towards us as we are out for a walk, she starts running towards them (as far as her leash will allow) once she meets them, the first thing she does is give them 2 or 3 kisses ON THE FACE....them she will vocalize something always the same tone thought (if I only knew dog ) Is there a ROSETTA STONE dog??? I've never had a dog like her and only run into one that the owner has said similar things have been done by their dog. This could be a very interesting relationship. And Marley, she just loves het little sister, she is always watching over her and can be very protective if a new dog happens across us on our walk, Marley will stand between Maggie and the new dog, as if she is checking out the new guy while protecting Maggie at the same time. Well, that's it for today, will update another day on the Saga of Maggie. Hope everyone has a fabulous Friday

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

These rules seems to fit pretty well with Maggie

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Holly, I love your updates, and the explanation of Maggie's talking. The same happens with cats, some seem to be able to carry on a convo - our little one does that, it's mega-cute!

So very glad to know she's doing so well, and that Marley is so awesome with her!
    Crochetlady and hollyquaiscer like this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

So glad to hear Maggie is ok.
    We had a chihuahua/pom x that would carry on conversations with us, esp when he wanted treats. so cute.
    hollyquaiscer likes this.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information